Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? (763 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by adonisyung(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
some guys do pretend like they aint moved by the affairs of their spouse!is it that the girls go more jealous than the guys or its just a pretence
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by dmcdad: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
adonisyung: some guys do pretend like they aint moved by the affairs of their spouse!is it that the girls go more jealous than the guys or its just a pretence

Jealousy is inherent in human nature buh to tell the truth, gurlz are more jealous. Most gurlz grow jealous when they see their ex with some other gurls, especially when the gurl is more beautiful. Dont b surprise that even your sisterz can be jealous of u. I've noticed this many a time. Or do we talk about a gurl seeing u talking with her friend alone? There are endless possibilities...
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by adonisyung(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
dmcdad:

Jealousy is inherent in human nature buh to tell the truth, gurlz are more jealous. Most gurlz grow jealous when they see their ex with some other gurls, especially when the gurl is more beautiful. Dont b surprise that even your sisterz can be jealous of u. I've noticed this many a time. Or do we talk about a gurl seeing u talking with her friend alone? There are endless possibilities...
fact! But guys also G̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅ jealous wen they see another guy chyking their sister
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by Beync(f): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Men! a man will date 2, 3 women at a time but any day he smell or hear say his wife and one man erh,he he he
hell wil let loose that
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by oloko90(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
ladies are more jealous than boyz.
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by dmcdad: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
adonisyung: fact! But guys also G̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅ jealous wen they see another guy chyking their sister

No be lie
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
Another rhetorical question
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
Both. #gbam
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by mekzybling(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
I think girls are more jealous especially my girlfriend undecided undecided undecided
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by adonisyung(m): 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
Beync: Men! a man will date 2, 3 women at a time but any day he smell or hear say his wife and one man erh,he he he
hell wil let loose that
true! But woman will do more if given the opportunity
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by adonisyung(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
mekzybling: I think girls are more jealous especially my girlfriend undecided undecided undecided
Ŋ☺ ß small tin...mk u find new tatics 
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by oloko90(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
i think girls are more jealous than boyz especialy my labour wife. Too jealous girl
Re: Between The Ladies And The Guys Who Goes Jealous More In A Relationship ? by pleep(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
I think both are equally jealous.. men just have a low tolerance.

adonisyung: fact! But guys also G̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅ jealous wen they see another guy chyking their sister
Angry not jealous. And only if its a mexican. grin

(1) (Reply)

For Newly Weded Couples, Who Is The Most Excited To Rush Back Home After Work. / Forgive In Marriage / Loving Things In The Same Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.