Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria (2532 Views)

David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria / The Great Debate – Who Introduced Tribalism Into The Politics Of The South...ffk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by ektbear: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
I realize that for the OP and many others of you, English was not the language you spoke as a child. So certain things that native speakers take for granted (such as knowing what the difference between quoted text and non-quoted text is) you struggle with.

However, rather than displaying your ignorance, why not simply ask more knowledgeable people to explain ?
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by pazienza(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
[quote
author=ekt_bear]I realize that for the OP and many others of you,
English was not the language you spoke as a child. So certain things
that native speakers take for granted (such as knowing what the
difference between quoted text and non-quoted text is) you struggle
with.

However, rather than displaying your ignorance, why not simply ask more
knowledgeable people to explain ?[/quote] And "knowledgeable people" in this context would include you?
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by lagcity(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
Igbos are really hurting. This kind of awo obsession is not normal. Very pathetic.
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
pazienza: And "knowledgeable people" in this context would include you?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
nwanne I was about to unload my armor on that nitwit but your question has done the deal. Yoruba people dont know their propaganda machine is now redundant. How can a sane person read this simple article and want us to believe David Mark was not straightforward on the thread title. Dont mind the bunch of touts raised by the very selfish, tribal, wicked and fraudulent awolowo
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by Desola(f): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Mr. Globe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
nwanne I was about to unload my armor on that nitwit but your question has done the deal. Yoruba people dont know their propaganda machine is now redundant. How can a sane person read this simple article and want us to believe David Mark was not straightforward on the thread title. Dont mind the bunch of touts raised by the very selfish, tribal, wicked and fraudulent awolowo

The only fraudulent and moronic arsehole here is YOU!! Taking someone else's statement and attributing it to David Mark is just pure evil, divisive and wicked! You are a liar, an unadulterated one and very demonic in nature!

I don't care much for David Mark but to lie and say he said something that he didn't? You guys are sinking fast, very fast indeed and you will be buried in your own web of lies. Desperate slow poke!
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
^
did you actually read the article or you find it difficult grasping and you want me to take responsibility for your comprehension challenge. oh, you want to continue to live in self deceit like your corny people. Keep disgracing yourself here and ranting like a mad toothless dog. tongue
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by cjrane: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2012
solomon111: which Nigeria did he gave 'free education'?
Lol.

These Awolowo satanists still want to deny the evil Awolowo has brought on this nation God had blessed. Awolowo was a satanic demon. If he were never born, Nigeria would have surpassed Singapore and Indonesia today. But he introduced very wicked ideas that have been resistant to eradicate and have destroyed Nigeria.
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2012
^
cheesy

True talk. A satan once walked this part of the earth in the person of awolowo cool
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by Desola(f): 12:16am On Oct 30, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^
cheesy

True talk. A satan once walked this part of the earth in the person of awolowo cool

If he really was satan himself, he would have had your father roasted in the war and saved us from an imbecilic being such as yourself. We would have been saved a huge headache!

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2012
^
if he could he would but thank the good God the coward couldn't tongue

He was merely giving suggestions from the pit of hell like the serpent in the garden of eden and like Adam unfortunately, gowon obliged. smh
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by cjrane: 12:26am On Oct 30, 2012
Desola:

If he really was satan himself, he would have had your father roasted in the war and saved us from an imbecilic being such as yourself. We would have been saved a huge headache!

Unfortunately he did his best to kill as many as he could, but like Hitler he couldn't kill everyone. Now his evil have come to haunt you yorobbers trapped in Nigeria. It makes me so happy yorrobbers are in this country so, they must suffer the mess their satanic demon Awo created.I am so glad he couldn't carve you guys out using some deceptive jargon then.You must now face judgement. Hehehehe for your sins... grin grin grin
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by GARRIx7(m): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2012
Desola:

The only fraudulent and moronic arsehole here is YOU!! Taking someone else's statement and attributing it to David Mark is just pure evil, divisive and wicked! You are a liar, an unadulterated one and very demonic in nature!

I don't care much for David Mark but to lie and say he said something that he didn't? You guys are sinking fast, very fast indeed and you will be buried in your own web of lies. Desperate slow poke!
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by GARRIx7(m): 12:36am On Oct 30, 2012
Desola:

Foolish OP. Lying on a public forum shows the low level of debauchery to which you've fallen. You should hide ur head in shame....
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 12:52am On Oct 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Foolish OP. Lying on a public forum shows the low level of debauchery to which you've fallen. You should hide ur head in shame....

no you should learn how to read and write and also make your own decisions yourself other than jumping into the comment of an illiterate as youself. The jokes on you fool.
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by AndroBlaze: 3:20am On Oct 30, 2012
I can't believe these lies are still going on- anyway I am repeating this post specially for our Globe, who clearly isn't too bright:

For the educated illiterates who seem to be mainly from one part of the country these two sentences below are the only things David Mark contributed
“Let’s forget the business of state of origin and go to state of residence. Once you are resident in a place and you perform your civic responsibilities for the period, there is no reason why you should not benefit, provided, of course, you don’t claim dual residency”

The rest of the academically challenged piece was written by a Ochereome Nnanna, I'll leave you to guess which part of the country he comes from.

SCORES REMAIN

FREE EDUCATION 10
v
EMPTY IGBONESS 0
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by ak47mann(m): 3:48am On Oct 30, 2012
Truth is that Pa Awo and his likes fought for their selfish interest,they never had the good of the country at heart.The Do-or die attitude of Nigerian politicians,the rigging of election,political thuggery,election violence, occultism in politics started from Awo's era he championed the Ogboni confraternity. Awo brought the then Iteskiri ruler from his ancestral home(palace) to Warri main town(A land occupied my 3 different ethic groups) to be King(Olu) over the Uhrobo's and Ijaw because the Urhobo's voted for Zik and not him. What kind of greatness or integrity will you ascribe to this man and the so called founding fathers of Nigeria? cool
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by AndroBlaze: 3:49am On Oct 30, 2012
And again for those who are not lazy, here is a link to Nnanna's column on Vanguard (People &Politics) where he regurgitates his nepotistic world view:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/category/columns/people-politics/
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by AndroBlaze: 3:58am On Oct 30, 2012
Some replies on the site to his propaganda:
How do you find journalist trustworthy when they present views that ere one-sided. That is the question ai asked myself reading through this piece by Ochereome Nnanna. This issue was not only about State of Origin or State of Residency. There was a broader agenda - a broader platform over which there was significant and irreconciliable differences. And the subsequent generations have been victims or beneficiaries of those differences - depending of what they view as important to their lives and development. Do I have to enumerate the differences between the achievements of the Great Zik and Obafemi awolowo for their peoples.I guess that if I do, there will be many on this forum who will like to crucify me. I wish they had agreed on many of the items on their individual platforms and manifestoes but that is already forgone.But for Mr Ochereome Nnanna to start insinuating that refuusal of Obafemi Awolowo to agree with Zik was responsible for not having national unity is an overstretch of motives. The issue is that we had better disagree if one group wnats to slow the other down in this age of rapid social and cultural development.

another guy

I call this a Zikist agenda, because Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe’s National Council of Nigerian Citizens, NCNC, right from its days under the leadership of Dr Herbert Macaulay, had dreamed of an independent Nigeria where the citizens would “forget their differences” and build a nation where everyone would be proud to belong; a model of patriotic dynamism out of Africa and a toast of the Black world."
Ocherome,
Good, you have written on point, by why label the ultimate political steady state of all civilized nations a mere "Zikist agenda"? Fine, Zik was first to suggested it in the first republic, but he does not own the idea. It is as old as the primitive communal society and the advanced civilizations of Egypt, China & Greece but always stand challenged by usually fractious and malicious class systems favored by any phenomenally corrupt political elite......
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by Degis(m): 6:05am On Oct 30, 2012
ak47mann: Truth is that Pa Awo and his likes fought for their selfish interest,they never had the good of the country at heart.The Do-or die attitude of Nigerian politicians,the rigging of election,political thuggery,election violence, occultism in politics started from Awo's era he championed the Ogboni confraternity. Awo brought the then Iteskiri ruler from his ancestral home(palace) to Warri main town(A land occupied my 3 different ethic groups) to be King(Olu) over the Uhrobo's and Ijaw because the Urhobo's voted for Zik and not him. What kind of greatness or integrity will you ascribe to this man and the so called founding fathers of Nigeria? cool

When superior intellects enunciate issues on forums like this, people with intense and rabid infantilism like you should dissolve into the thin air. Obviously, whatever you are smoking doesn't bode well with you
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by Smooyis(m): 6:18am On Oct 30, 2012
Awo the GREAT! None as visionary like him in naija. None! Enough of tribal envy
Re: David Mark Replies Fanii Kayode: Awolowo Introduced Tribalism Into Nigeria by pcicero(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2012
The Igbo people have disappeared as usual. The nitwits cannot withstand superior intellects!
Thanks jare Desola for holding the fort!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Osun State Govt Wasting Millions On Billboards? / Buhari Threatens To Leave APC / FINALLY: Death Is Calling Shekau To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.