Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Guys What Will You Do If....? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If....? (1023 Views)

Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Guys What Do U Term As Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If....? by Kirinwa: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
I want to know your opinion as regards how to face this scenario.Your girlfriend dies in your house.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by k2039: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
*SIGHS*
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by pafestula(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
Vise Versa now.. U dies in yr gf house.. So share yrs too!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Kirinwa: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
k2039: *SIGHS*

You don't have sense?If you don't have anything to say just leave.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by k2039: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kirinwa:

You don't have sense?If you don't have anything to say just leave.

[img]http://mikelamonica.files./2010/03/noose1.jpg[/img]
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Kirinwa: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2012
k2039: *SIGHS*

You're very immature.Quit detailing the thread so that reasonable people can contribute.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by caukerzee(m): 8:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
*yarns*
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Chokolee(m): 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Just call the police and explain everything..make up your mind to face every outcome of that situation..
pafestula: Vise Versa now.. U dies in yr gf house.. So share yrs too!
^ ^grin lmao

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Kirinwa: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
Chokolee: Just call the police and explain everything..make up your mind to face every outcome of that situation..

^ ^grin lmao

Won't it. Be jail or possibly life imprisonment or worse death?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Chokolee(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
^^ considering the nature of the nations police, i quess..Do you think the parent of the lady in ?? Knows about it yet?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Kirinwa: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
Chokolee: ^^ considering the nature of the nations police, i quess..Do you think the parent of the lady in ?? Knows about it yet?

No,in a situation where you have not met them before.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by larrymoore(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
In all fairness, God forbids. That is fame indiversity, u go popular like clifford oji in oshodi.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Kirinwa: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
larrymoore: In all fairness, God forbids. That is fame indiversity, u go popular like clifford oji in oshodi.

I don't need that kind of popularity o.My family, my church, my village, my friends! shocked
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Chokolee(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2012
Kirinwa:

No,in a situation where you have not met them before.
Somehow complicated bro..
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Kirinwa: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2012
Chokolee:
Somehow complicated bro..

It just entered my memory about the risks guys take because of intimacy.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
Don't ever allow any lady to sleep at ur place except u are married to her or u are dating her and her parents know u weller.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Kirinwa: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
tpacalipse: Don't ever allow any lady to sleep at ur place except u are married to her or u are dating her and her parents know u weller.

Easier said than done.Let's take a poll in nairaland and you will be shocked at the revelation.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by MMM2(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
God forbid bad thing[code][/code]
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by dmcdad: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
I don't even want to imagine what the aftermath would be. Personally, I would be in sixes and sevens. I would be totally devastated. I don't really know how to relate this issue cos I find it difficult putting myself in such a gruesome situation.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by phineboy1pimple(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
Kirinwa: I want to know your opinion as regards how to face this scenario.Your girlfriend dies in your house.

Dnt wanna imagine it at all....
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Ocutegan(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
Why would you think of such a thing in the first place,this is the height of joblessness when others are confused which kinda gift they should get their girlfriend you empty cranium busy wondering what if she dies in your place. Please go consult oracle you'll get answer to your stupid questions.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by dmcdad: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ocutegan: Why would you think of such a thing in the first place,this is the height of joblessness when others are confused which kinda gift they should get their girlfriend you empty cranium busy wondering what if she dies in your place. Please go consult oracle you'll get answer to your stupid questions.

lol.....
Re: Guys What Will You Do If....? by Kirinwa: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ocutegan: Why would you think of such a thing in the first place,this is the height of joblessness when others are confused which kinda gift they should get their girlfriend you empty cranium busy wondering what if she dies in your place. Please go consult oracle you'll get answer to your stupid questions.

See you better start thinking of it o cos anything can happen.This question just entered my memory.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Belle Girls... / ******* / 17 Signs U Re Actually Fallin In Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.