Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him (5201 Views)

Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Gratia(f): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by k2039: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1087945/he-loves-me-dont-love#12751081

Gratia: Fellow Nl, I need ur advice because am so confused right nw,
You are really confused,your post says it all

he has proposed marriage to me but my problem is that I don't feel anything for him,funny enough he hasn't ask of Sex from me.He's caring and I think he loves me but I don't love him.
Explain the situation to him(exactly the way you told us).
He won't be happy about your not wanting to be with him but he will understand and go find somebody else to be with(atleast you are honest with him).

what do I do because am afraid of loosing him,I have tried everytin to love him but the love is not forthcomin..
Afraid of loosing someone you dont like,you are funny(you are really confused)

pls help me what wil I do to have affections for him.
Dont bother wasting your time,you dont feel anything for him,so dont force the feeling on yourself
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by acidtalk: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
Some people were NEVER destined to marry good partners.

He hasn't asked for sex, he is caring and nice yet you don't love him, well in as much as someone's niceness doesn't give us an automatic card to love them, I want to assure you, you might never find another guy to respect your 'body' and you in such manner again.

As for the sex, if he isn't gay or steroid then I must let you know that only 1% of men of that kind left on planet earth that will date a woman for almost 2years and not pressure her for sex.

By the way, are you with that guy because he pays your bills and spoils you with money? Because I see no reason why you should pretend to someone who loves you for 2 good years.

3 Likes

Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Justypeters: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Believe me you love Him i guess your problem is that you have someone else in mind.If not you wont have the fear of loosing someone you dont have feelings for.Just be bold and spend more time with him after all true love develops with time.Once you are sure of his loves then try to reciprocate.

1 Like

Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
in 10 years time u will post, my husband i loved is not caring, or am 45 and still single,while d guy later married ur friend and is happy, ur damn confused, i pray God gives d guy a befittin wife which obviously is nt u, u can go nd date trey songz
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Hassan11: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
@op So it took u 2yrs to realise dat u don't love him. Tell d guy about it and sure he will understand. Though it is easy.
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Hassan11: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
@op So it took u 2yrs to realise dat u don't love him. Tell d guy about it and sure he will understand. Though it is not easy.
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by easysan: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
If u don't want to loose him link him up wit ur best friend that s wen u wi know weda u luv him or not
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
easysan: If u don't want to loose him link him up wit ur best friend that s wen u wi know weda u luv him or not
100,000likes from acidosis
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by shewanna: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
OP, Maybe there is something you don't wanna tell us about this dude that is scaring u away from him or you are the type of gurl who is after physical appearance(Tall, Dark and Handsome + romantic) and I guess the guy isn't one. There must be a reason why you are not just developing feelings for him.if you don't av any feeling after almost 2yrs, den I wonder when the feelings will come. Free the guy jor.
Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Rocktation(f): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
Just let go, dear. I don't want to talk too much. It is not written anywhere that you must die with the first person that proposes to you. Good people/husbands are not always that hard to meet, believe me. I hope before too long, you'll find the one with whom you'll connect better. All the best.

1 Like

Re: He Loves Me But I Dont Love Him by Tamara17003: 12:54pm On May 28, 2013
I think that you should be happy or pay a selfless consequence.If you don't let him go (for the both of you) he may never find his true love. He is a guy he will get over it. You will never be able to love him like he loves you and because of this you must not delay if you want happiness. He gives you suttle and settlement, but you want a challenge.Leavenow or you may never have a choice. P.S (I'm taking my own advice wink

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating And Decide To Kill Herself And The Two Son / 30 Characteristics To Know A Virtuous Women – Must Read / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.