Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? (16642 Views)

Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation. / Afenifere Falae Is Taken By Fulani Kidnappers And Yoruba Do Nothng? Cowards! / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by MrGlobe(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
9ja_I_hail: Honestly i pray that Southern Nigeria find common unity withing their self i will be glad but it look like it won't happen in this present generation.

I don't want to be a judge here but i will say yoruba's started the division in southern Nigeria.
Awolowo started the division not Yoruba, as stated by the senate president David Mark! cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
ifyalways: @Afam, are you talking about offline or online unity ?

Our igbo and Yoruba senators, governors, ministers are very much united in looting our collective funds, mind you. Seems this division and fight mode is only existing "online", IMO.

Well spoken! The sooner everyone of us realise that the bolded in Ify's comment is our major problem and not the tribal incompatibility theory as is being pre-supposed in some quarters and fashioning out a way of tackling, the better for us. If we don't do this we'll keep on chasing shadows.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
afam4eva:
How? Do you mind explaining?

You asked why? Now let me explain but remember i said i don't want to be the judge but i am gonna explain. Afam if you are my brother truly as we claimed to be, i will rather die on gun point than to join hand with outsiders to fight and kill you. After fighting and killing you i your brother made burst of the war i waged against my brother by making some statement to get credit, starvation is part of the war etc how would you feel as my brother?

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Awolowo started the division not Yoruba, as stated by the senate president David Mark! cool

Yes awo did but 85% of yoruba's supported him right?
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Afam4eva(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

You asked why? Now let me explain but remember i said i don't want to be the judge but i am gonna explain. Afam if you are my brother truly as we claimed to be, i will rather die on gun point than to join hand with outsiders to fight and kill you. After fighting and killing you i your brother made burst of the war i waged against my brother by making some statement to get credit, starvation is part of the war etc how would you feel as my brother?
I will feeel bad surely and it will hurt me more to know that someone i considered a brother will actually do such to me.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Dainfamous: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
the mistake yoruba people were making that after the war igbos where still called all sort of names,their is no smoke without fire they brought it to themselves,i no then how many times yoruba have interfere in igbo matters even with none Nigerians they will tell them that igbos are evil people mind how u date them or do business with them and the shock thing is that an outsider will be wondering if this two groups are not from this same country..

After the war,a lot was neglected and undermine and Nigeria is paying for it till date due to marginalization and hatred in the society and the yoruba newspapers were saying negative things about igbos just to keep igbo under spell,saying all sort just to stay relevant in political power and share our mineral resource.And how long can that go on for?you cant keep repeating the same thing over again and again and expert the same result all the time one day those people will stand against you......

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by PointB: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
afam4eva:
I will feeel bad surely and it will hurt me more to know that someone i considered a brother will actually do such to me.

And will you invite him to your house a second time for brotherly chat?

Even as I write this, I realize why Yoruba's hardly venture into SE - it's guilty conscience!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Afam4eva(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
PointB:

And will you invite him to your house a second time for brotherly chat?

Even as I write this, I realize why Yoruba's hardly venture into SE - it's guilty conscience!
Brothers will everly be brothers. If we want to move our family forward, i will definitely invite him to my house but i will be careful so that history doesn't repeat itself.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by MrGlobe(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Yes awo did but 85% of yoruba's supported him right?
YES!! its just that most of the 85 percrnt are ignorant, they were all decieved by awo's disciples to believe awolowo is their ancestor and the best thing to have happened to their depraved region. Its unfortunate, thats why awolowo takes 95 percent of the blame.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by PointB: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
afam4eva:
Brothers will everly be brothers. If we want to move our family forward, i will definitely invite him to my house but i will be careful so that history doesn't repeat itself.

Exactly the point. Igbos and Yoruba are brothers. Only that 'trust' does not exist between these two brothers for the fact that one murdered over 2 million off-springs of the other!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by ejifranks(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
Having lived around Yoruba neighbors in Jos and and Lagos, i have come to realise that a yoruba man and an igbo man can never be in unity at its purest.. It would only be pretense and lip service. The animosity between this two is irreconcilable as the yoruba man envies the igbo man while the igbo man distrusts the yoruba man to a fault, the hausa man fully understands this rift and has and will continue using it as a tool for manipulating and dominating them.The only remedy remains a Confederacy or a Split.... Truth is bitter but it must be told..

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Dede1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Okija_juju: If Ndi Igbo can grow pastthe following;

- Biafra

- Awolowos alleged Betrayal/genocide

Then Yes.. We and the Yorubas can be friends and get along..

However, its engraved in the psyche of ndi Igbos not to trust a Yoruba person.. I wonder if its all about Awolowo or if there is more. And itt seems the Yorubas have sensed this and are reciprocating..

I wonder if Yorubas are also raised to dislike/distrust Igbos?!

It will be nice if you can cut your fixation on Biafra and Awolowo’s alleged betrayal/genocide and concentrate on the contributing factors that led to Biafra and Awolowo’s alleged betrayal.

Probably, you were raised to distrust/dislike Yoruba which made you to insinuate that every Igbo person was raised in the same manner. It was while in Lagos as a very green Nigerian that a Yoruba told me to “go back to my country”. I wondered aloud what this goofy fellow meant by “go back to your country”. Anyway, I did not pay any mind to the lapper.

Igbo and Yoruba can never forge a sociopolitical unity. It is not only between Igbo and Yoruba but other ethnicities in the cesspit called Nigeria that would want Igbo diminish in every human endeavor or possible die because Igbo had gained slight advantage on certain fields over them when the playing ground was set at equilibrium.

I personally want and will continuously advocate for the Republic of Igbo Land. It will be better we go our different ways than parked together in retrogressive entity such as Nigeria.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Dainfamous: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dede1:

It will be nice if you can cut your fixation on Biafra and Awolowo’s alleged betrayal/genocide and concentrate on the contributing factors that led to Biafra and Awolowo’s alleged betrayal.

Probably, you were raised to distrust/dislike Yoruba which made you to insinuate that every Igbo person was raised in the same manner. It was while in Lagos as a very green Nigerian that a Yoruba told me to “go back to my country”. I wondered aloud what this goofy fellow meant by “go back to your country”. Anyway, I did not pay any mind to the lapper.

Igbo and Yoruba can never forge a sociopolitical unity. It is not only between Igbo and Yoruba but other ethnicities in the cesspit called Nigeria that would want Igbo diminish in every human endeavor or possible die because Igbo had gained slight advantage on certain fields over them when the playing ground was set at equilibrium.

I personally want and will continuously advocate for the Republic of Igbo Land. It will better we go our different ways than parked together in retrogressive entity such as Nigeria.
this is what we def need..
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dede1:

I personally want and will continuously advocate for the Republic of Igbo Land. It will better we go our different ways than parked together in retrogressive entity such as Nigeria.

You see one of the reason this guy call okija juju will never lead any group in igbo land both online and offline. 90% of igbo's don't believe that Nigeria is one until injustice melted against the civilian igbo's is addressed, but here is our aspired eze is telling us to swallow the injustice unaddressed and welcome those who championed the agenda to wipe us out of the earth with open arms. What an Eze in making. Stupiid chameleon
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
afam4eva:

Thank you for seeing the point.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by achi4u(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
afam4eva:
hahahagringrin Oga Afam de mediator, I like your stance on this issue only if our black brothers will hear and repent then the world will be a better place for us all.
Keep bulding the bridge of unity btw the two strange brothers.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Dede1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

You see one of the reason this guy call okija juju will never lead any group in igbo land both online and offline. 90% of igbo's don't believe that Nigeria is one until injustice melted against the civilian igbo's is addressed, but here is our aspired eze is telling us to swallow the injustice unaddressed and welcome those who championed the agenda to wipe us out of the earth with open arms. What an Eze in making. Stupiid chameleon

I guess it was a matter of omission on the part of Okija_juju because it is very difficult to fathom what spurred Okija_juju to conclude Igbo are raised to distrust/dislike Yoruba.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dede1:

I guess it was a matter of omission on the part of Okija_juju because it is very difficult to fathom what spurred Okija_juju to conclude Igbo are raised to distrust/dislike Yoruba.

Now he has the opportunity to renew his identity but he won't do it rather he will always kick against that which 90% igbo's stand for now tell me how can an igbo man utter this statement igbo's was raised to hate yoruba's?
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by ejifranks(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Its funny how we Igbos seem to put the blame of Biafra on the Yorubas.. All they did was weigh the impact of a decision previously agreed upon and thought it too expensive a price to pay and reneged..

So;

- Yorubas and Igbos have an agreement to to secceed and the Yorubas changed their minds.. (Offense number 1.)

- Awolowo was blamed as being responsible for giving Gowon the idea of starving the Biafrans.. (Offense Number 2)

But..

* Gowon the HOD was not a Yoruba Man
* The Pogrom wasnt Started by Yorubas
* Some Yorubas also fought for Biafra.

I think its easy to simply carry out internal healing and just move on.. We have held on to this issue for too long.. The blame is on everybody.. Heavily on us Igbos as well..

Lets just move on. The dead from that war have since been buried..

.History remains important for one reason, there are libraries and historical archives for this same reason and as far as man exists this reason will always hold; You cant forge ahead into the future without reflecting on the past and how you got where you are presently.. The igbo past retrospections on Nigeria remains one of agony and deprivation and till date the war against the igbo man is still on. Internal healing can only be possible when all parties own up to their faults and seek for real reconciliation but the Nigeria situation is far from that and hence the igboman is still being marginalized and treated as vanquished elements in this nation then we cant move ahead.. the root issues that prompted this grievances will always pop up.. so my brother okija juju it is not as easy as you see it, it was not goats and rams that were battered and massacred in the war but humans,my brothers and my sisters,my mothers and my fathers, a future generation that would have shaped a rising entity... The Yoruba man needs to apoligize to the igboman for his part in the Biafra genocide or else the distrust will continue...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
ejifranks:

.History remains important for one reason, there are libraries and historical archives for this same reason and as far as man exists this reason will always hold; You cant forge ahead into the future without reflecting on the past and how you got where you are presently.. The igbo past retrospections on Nigeria remains one of agony and deprivation and till date the war against the igbo man is still on. Internal healing can only be possible when all parties own up to their faults and seek for real reconciliation but the Nigeria situation is far from that and hence the igboman is still being marginalized and treated as vanquished elements in this nation then we cant move ahead.. the root issues that prompted this grievances will always pop up.. so my brother okija juju it is not as easy as you see it, it was not goats and rams that were battered and massacred in the war but humans,my brothers and my sisters,my mothers and my fathers, a future generation that would have shaped a rising entity... The Yoruba man needs to apoligize to the igboman for his part in the Biafra genocide or else the distrust will continue...

Will okija ever agree with this point you made? i doubt no he won't rather he would continue acting like he is more Nigeria than any one of us.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Katsumoto: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
They have started bit.ching like market women again.

Yoruba and Awolowo betrayed them, blah blah blah

It seems some of you like being reminded of what transpired before the civil war.

Igbo memory always seems to start after Ojukwu declared secession but not before.

When are you lot going to stop being emotional in debate?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dede1:

I personally want and will continuously advocate for the Republic of Igbo Land. It will be better we go our different ways than parked together in retrogressive entity such as Nigeria.

I can only speak from one end.. I have seen several parents who fought against their kids marrying Yorubas. Maybe I quoted it wrongly by saying that we were raised to dislike, but the truth is that this feeling of 'Yorubas being Traitors and backstabbers' is very common in Igboland.

Now, you seem to be very knowledgeble on this, could you please tell me were this rivalry stared from as I can only pin it on the War.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Katsumoto: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
PointB:

lol. We are still saying the same thing. After the talk between Rochas and Tinubu, I bet you Tinubu will be the first to renege.

Where you not here the other day, when Fashola argued against amending the constitution in favour regionalism. A position actively canvassed by other Southern groups

It is either you are a dishonest fellow or you lack comprehension.

Fashola did not argue against amending the constitution; Fashola advocated for personal introspection on the part of all Nigerians to achieve better socio-political objectives rather than just changing rules.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Bantering with you would be a collosal waste of time..

Look at your line of reasoning.. Okay, Please stay and dwell on the 'supposed injustice'.. Infact, Tell your kids the story of the injustice every night before they sleep.

All I advocated was for us to heal ourselves internally and forge ahead. Thats what progressives do. Keep waiting for the Yorubas and Hausas to come and sit with you and address the injustice. Ewu Ohafia.. angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by gidiMonsta(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
On Nairaland we have Igbos and Igbos.

Igbos - Understandably biased towards the Igbo cause but are generally sensible people and you can easily relate to what they are trying to say e.g. Afam4eva(funny guy, I enjoy bantering with him), Okija_juju( lipsrsealed), ify_always ( kiss).

Igbos - consumed by hatred and make no sensible points, all they do is rant about a fictitious marginalization and their hatred of anything non-biafra e.g. Dede1 (He's probably manic), PointB and his many aliases (I have a feeling he's just goofing around though), OnlyTruth (known for peddling lies) e.tc.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bantering with you would be a collosal waste of time..

Look at your line of reasoning.. Okay, Please stay and dwell on the 'supposed injustice'.. Infact, Tell your kids the story of the injustice every night before they sleep.

All I advocated was for us to heal ourselves internally and forge ahead. Thats what progressives do. Keep waiting for the Yorubas and Hausas to come and sit with you and address the injustice. Ewu Ohafia.. angry

Can't you set a limit to your stupidity? It take only a coward as yourself to conclude that we igbos are dwelling in the war.If truly we dwell in the past how come we made progress as we did so far? Are you saying because we are progressing even better than those who aim was to wipe us out of earth we should no more seek justice for the pass? Can you tell Israelis to stop remembering the Holocaust because it happened million years ago? Stop fooling yourself mate. You can go on to speak in a way to please your yoruba allies who you usually hire to disrupt igbo progress and agendas, still we igbo's know where you rightly belong until you redeem yourself out of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
ejifranks:

[b]Nwanne..

The arguement of 'addressing and reconcilation' is one that I cant argue against. In an ideal society, thats the best method of conflict resolution. However, The principal actors in this war are all dying off one after the other. Ojukwu is dead, Awolowo is dead as well, Gowon according to official records just turned 78 this month and is just a few miles to the grave, Murtala Mohammed is dead, many others are either dead or close to the grave..

I am not ignorant of the lives that were lost during that war, thats why I have always said it that the price we paid for a failed secession was not worth it at all.. Even if we had succeeded, it still was too freaking expensive.

The war and the back and forth accusation and rivalry between Yorubas and Igbos on the one hand and Hausas and Igbos on the other hand has really contributed to putting us at a disadvantage politically.

I honestly feel that the rest of Nigeria has since moved on past that war. For Biafra to ever be revisted again would have to be done by prolly and Igbo President. However, I think its foolish of us to sit back sulking and holding on to the past, waiting for those who have moved on to come back and dialogue with us. Mba.. Its time to restrategize.. Form new alliances. Learn from the past mistakes and take steps to make sure it never repeats itself. But to isolate ourselves, is not the solution sir.

If the Yorubas dont apologise, does that mean we would continue to remain like this?!! I hope not..

For me o!! Biafra is a dead topic.. I dont think anyone of us are ready to take up arms right now.. NIGERIA is what we have. Even Ojukwu after the war tried to rule this same country. Note: No Igbo man has been President since after the war.. The closest we came to president was with Alex Ekwueme being the deputy of Shehu Shagari.. and maybe Ukiwe (under Babangida..). For us to rule this country, we need to form an alliance with either the west or the North. We cant do this alone.. [/b]
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by PointB: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Katsumoto:

It is either you are a dishonest fellow or you lack comprehension.

Fashola did not argue against amending the constitution; Fashola advocated for personal introspection on the part of all Nigerians to achieve better socio-political objectives rather than just changing rules.

Is that a for or against regionalism? Is it a filibuster or a typical Yoruba fellow not standing for anything?
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Can't you set a limit to your stupidity? It take only a coward as yourself to conclude that we igbos are dwelling in the war.If truly we dwell in the past how come we made progress as we did so far? Are you saying because we are progressing even better than those who aim was to wipe us out of earth we should no more seek justice for the pass? Can you tell Israelis to stop remembering the Holocaust because it happened million years ago? Stop fooling yourself mate. You can go on to speak in a way to please your yoruba allies who you usually hire to disrupt igbo progress and agendas, still we igbo's know where you rightly belong until you redeem yourself out of cowardice.

Heheheee

So Biafra and the Holocaust are the same thing abi?!

The Jews decided to seceed from Germany and Hitler got pissed and decided to gas them abi?!

Bia, je kpo utaba.. Onye isi ngbaka.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Katsumoto: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
PointB:

Is that a for or against regionalism? Is it a filibuster or a typical Yoruba fellow not standing for anything?

It was not for or against but a position based on setting priorities.

Yoruba not standing for anything;

Lets look at some Nigerians who have been at the forefront of the struggle against dictatorship and corrupt leadership and have been imprisoned time and time again.

1. Fela
2. Beko Ransome-kuti
3. Gani Fawehinmi
4. Femi Falani
5. Wole Soyinka
6. baba omojola
7. Segun Maiyegun
8. Sowore
9. Michael Ajasin
10. Abraham Adesanya

During the civil war
1. Soyinka went to prison for 26 months
2. Col Ariyo resigned his position rather than fight Biafra
3. Gowon unleashed Col Ochefu on Ijebu farmers who demonstrated against the war
4. Ademoyega, Banjo, Adeleke etc. all fought for Biafra
5. Elechi Amadi, Ike Nwachukwu, Ekpo all fought against Biafra
6. Zik of Africa abandoned Biafra when it was obvious it was going to lose the war.

Now tell us the Igbo men who have put themselves in harm's way for others. Fighting for Biafra doesn't count cos they were fight for freedom and survival.

Please don't disappoint.

Some of you take this Yoruba are back stabbers or betrayers thingy too far. It is time you start engaging your brains and thinking for yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by 9jaIhail(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Nwanne..

The arguement of 'addressing and reconcilation' is one that I cant argue against. In an ideal society, thats the best method of conflict resolution. However, The principal actors in this war are all dying off one after the other. Ojukwu is dead, Awolowo is dead as well, Gowon according to official records just turned 78 this month and is just a few miles to the grave, Murtala Mohammed is dead, many others are either dead or close to the grave..

I am not ignorant of the lives that were lost during that war, thats why I have always said it that the price we paid for a failed secession was not worth it at all.. Even if we had succeeded, it still was too freaking expensive.

The war and the back and forth accusation and rivalry between Yorubas and Igbos on the one hand and Hausas and Igbos on the other hand has really contributed to putting us at a disadvantage politically.

I honestly feel that the rest of Nigeria has since moved on past that war. For Biafra to ever be revisted again would have to be done by prolly and Igbo President. However, I think its foolish of us to sit back sulking and holding on to the past, waiting for those who have moved on to come back and dialogue with us. Mba.. Its time to restrategize.. Form new alliances. Learn from the past mistakes and take steps to make sure it never repeats itself. But to isolate ourselves, is not the solution sir.

If the Yorubas dont apologise, does that mean we would continue to remain like this?!! I hope not..

[/b]

The bolded at the last line shows how silly and foolish you are, how do we Igbo's remain? Is there any ethnic in Nigeria far ahead of Igbos in development or any aspect, i really don't get it when a deceiver such as yourself continue talking about dwelling in the war, a stranger reading your comments may think Igbo ethnic is the least in Nigeria in terms of development. Stop embarrassing yourself mate.In abide to make your yoruba allies to notice your fairness to them you still shooting your self on your right leg but you don't know. Despite lack of Federal Govt presence in Igbo land still we remain unshakable. What you mean by dwelling in the pass war remain unclear to me.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Unity - How Possible? by Afam4eva(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
Katsumoto:
Now tell us the Igbo men who have put themselves in harm's way for others. Fighting for Biafra doesn't count cos they were fight for freedom and survival.

Please don't disappoint.

Some of you take this Yoruba are back stabbers or betrayers thingy too far. It is time you start engaging your brains and thinking for yourselves.
The problem with people like you is that you always look at things from a myopic view. So, you want to tell me that there was no Igbo person that fought for Abiola's june 12 mandate?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General / Court Orders Release Of Ifeanyi Ubah Within 48 Hours / The Many Conflicts In Nigerian Corridors Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.