Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? (12390 Views)

OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Guys,would You Marry A Virgin...girls,what's Your Opinion On No S3X B4 Marriage? / Agreed On Open Relationship All In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by phineboy1pimple(m): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2012
ballabriggs:

Single and proud. I laugh like Baba Iyabo

Dey there now, na you go loose. That 'Sister' wey you go finally marry, boys go done help you sample am well well before e reach your hand.

Joe Thomas sang a song sum time ago.... A quote frm his lyrics says "NOW SEE WHAT'S OLD TO U... IS VERY NEW TO D NEXT MAN".... As long as dey wia nt 2geda wen she was being sampled....
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by warrior101: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
phineboy1pimple:

Are U saying that its generally wrong regardless of race to engage in an open relationship?

I'm not saying that anything is wrong my friend (cuz there is nothing right or wrong, only what exists and what isn't) , what i am saying is that it is not socially accepted, even by asians, europeans and arabs... for instance law regognizes marriage to one wife and not two... can you be a president of the united states and be involved in open relationship?
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by phineboy1pimple(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
warrior101:

I'm not saying that anything is wrong my friend (cuz there is nothing right or wrong, only what exists and what isn't) , what i am saying is that it is not socially accepted, even by asians, europeans and arabs... for instance law regognizes marriage to one wife and not two... can you be a president of the united states and be involved in open relationship?

Point of correction... D ARABs supports multiple marriages... This evidently supported in dia religion....

Hw r U sure d president of US is nt engaged in one?...
Re: What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? by OceaneKhadija80: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
It's not a relationship if its open , what you have is a convenient state of affairs .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How Father Watch While His Six Yrs Old Boy Bangs Olosho In Public / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) / After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.