Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet (6192 Views)

How A Girl Swept A Guy Off His Feet / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by toria12(f): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2012
3 Ways to Sweep Your Guy Off His Feet

Guys are supposed to sweep women off their feet, right? Well, what would happen if you swept him off his feet? We tell you how!
Hey ladies! We all know exactly how we want our guys to sweep us off our feet. But what would happen if we took the time to sweep them off their feet? Here's how!

1. Make it hard for him. Guys love a challenge and doing something that gets him hot and sweaty will blow his mind. "My girlfriend challenged me to a game of flag football," said Marcus, 25. "I was floored when she came out in her football gear. We had the best time tackling each other! It just showed me how really awesome my girlfriend is."

2. Meet him on his turf. Sure, women love fancy restaurants, but most guys would rather grab a greasy burger at a sports bar. So if you know your man would rather down a burger and a beer instead of trying to translate a menu filled with things he can't pronounce at at a fancy restaurant, suggest that you both head to his favorite place. While you're there, don't order the Caesar salad, get down and dirty with him and order a burger, too. He'll love it!

3. Help him out. If your guy is juggling a lot of projects at once, help him out. Ask him what you can do to lighten his load a bit. Then, get in there and help him. He'll be touched by your gesture
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Chokolee(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2012
Nice! Though its abit hard to sweep some guys off with those^^
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by gwas(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
Any girl that imagine he can sweep me off my feet with the afore-mentioned points is on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Kslib(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ayman wey this stuff sweep off him feet no get stamina..
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Beync(f): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
these men are too stubborn

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by shizzle11(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
The two posters directly above me got me loling so hard!

Op, na wa for you'oo. So you curled this non-sense from a foreign blog and expect us to make any sense out of it.

Trailer load of hisses on you.
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Theben(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
I pray o. You obviously cant sweep a Nigerian guy off his feet without giving him steady apako. Apako is the way to a Nigerain guy's heart.
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by dmcdad: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
Beync: these men are too stubborn

I'm not. lol
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Beync(f): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

I'm not. lol
u sure so ?
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by dmcdad: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
Beync: u sure so ?

I am damn too sure.... You wanna try? Lol
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Beync(f): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

I am damn too sure.... You wanna try? Lol
I won confirn from ur girl first
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by dmcdad: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
Beync: I won confirn from ur girl first

Lol... Newsflash! I no get gurlfriend...
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
Giving him a VIKIN massage after a long day at work. That's a way I sweep him off his "feet" wink
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Beync(f): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

Lol... Newsflash! I no get gurlfriend...
BREAKING NEws! She ur ex just confirm that you too stubborn.
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by dmcdad: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
Beync: BREAKING NEws! She ur ex just confirm that you too stubborn.

Headline News! My ex mean say na she stubborn becos of all the guyz she don date, she never meet anyone like me and I doubt if she go still meet anyone like me again... So, she mean say she too stubborn. Besides, your boyfriend need to see this make him confirm say na you be the real stubborn person
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Beync(f): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by salam001(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
@ poster,Another way girls can sweep the guys of their feet is by attending karate or taekwando classes
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Beync(f): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
who tell you say no me and him dey now as I de type this?

Him say na my stubborness I take sweep him legs fall for ground.

1 Like

Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by dmcdad: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Beync: who tell you say no me and him hey now as I hey type this?

Him say na my stubborness I take sweep him legs fall for ground.

Ehen! I for say. Na una stubborness dey even make me run from una sef... Make una carry una wahala go
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Beync(f): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

Ehen! I for say. Na una stubborness dey even make me run from una sef... Make una carry una wahala go
gentle man
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by dmcdad: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
Beync: gentle man

Sure now... I am proud to be a gentleman and not just a gentleman but a good one with mouth-watering qualities.... Lolz
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Beync(f): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

Sure now... I am proud to be a gentleman and not just a gentleman but a good one with mouth-watering qualities.... Lolz
u r too much
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by dmcdad: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
Beync: u r too much

Lol... Na God
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Beync(f): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad:

Lol... Na God
thank God o
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
Beync: thank God o

Thank God for you too ooo. But, I no really trust this your follow-up. Na skimming
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2012
1 and 3 cool! 2 undecided
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Beync(f): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2012
dmcdad:

Thank God for you too ooo. But, I no really trust this your follow-up. Na skimming
why na? i no follow u again undecided
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by bknight: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2012
fair enough.
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by dmcdad: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
Beync:
why na? i no follow u again undecided

Lol... I dey fear you ni. You na badt gurlz. Lmao
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Spot on... cheesy
Beync: these men are too stubborn
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet by dmcdad: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
sanb: I just had to laugh at the comments here from Guys...oh dear... You guys ain’t smiling and it’s obvious that a lady can’t use these 3 points (which I think were okay) to sweep you off your feet. Then ladies are in trouble and ladies ain’t smiling too.

For the guys that have commented, what exactly can a lady do to sweep you off your feet if I may ask

I don't need to be swept off my feet. I just need a gurl to be herself and be unique in her own way. Thats all!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? / Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.