Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,239 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

What Kind Of Wedding Ceremony Do You Prefer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Wedding Ceremony Do You Prefer? (10285 Views)

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Kind Of Wedding Ceremony Do You Prefer? by blackbalang(f): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Babe, I like your style. You've been singing it to your mum's ears since 7? Like you said, hope your MIL understands. All the best.

I'm for the low key, garden style wedding with decorated aisle and having family and close friends to share the moments.
Yep since I was 7. Guess datz wen I went for a wedding n found out I wasn't a fan of weddings (I find dem boring and DAMN tooooooo long). I can't sit down for an entire day all in name of wedding.
Re: What Kind Of Wedding Ceremony Do You Prefer? by popegirl(f): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
k2039: Low key

Preferably court marriage.I just want extremely close freinds and extremely close family members.

I hate noise and publicity

mee too

i like going for pples own but when it comes to mine i want it low key

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wedding Ceremony Do You Prefer? by Case33(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
I wanted a low key wedding, low key in d sense dat der is enough food n drinks but few people! But each invitee came with 2 extra mouths to feed! Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Your Birth Month Has In Stock For You. / My Girlfriend Just Made A Shocking Revelation To Me / See What someone Did at The #endsars Protest That got people talking(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.