Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Do You Trust Your Fiance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Trust Your Fiance? (884 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Trust Your Fiance? by LoveKing(m): 2:11am On Jan 29, 2008
this happened few years back. a friend of my brother was gona be the best man to anoda guy. b4 the wedding nite, they were together just gisting far away from home , immediately the best man asked his friend if he really trusted his fiance. the next scene was d supposed bride catching the supposed bridegroom with anoda guy in his pre-matrimonial bed. see wetin one question fit do.
Its really a hard question. do you really trust your fiance(e)?
Re: Do You Trust Your Fiance? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:00am On Jan 29, 2008
If that person is your fiance or fiancee and you already agreed to marry him/her, then trust should not be an issue. because agreeing to marry someone is almost the same thing as saying i trust you, accept you and am ready to be with you and by your side always.

thats why is always good to really get to know the real person your getting married, but sometimes this might not be the case because people pretend a lot, especially when they want something. thats when grace of God comes in, committing it into his Wonderful hands is also important.
Re: Do You Trust Your Fiance? by tngtech(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2008
why can't you trust you fiance wen you've agreed to marry him/her. As long as he/she is now your fiance, that means you have trust in him, hope, respect, everything you can think of. You have greed to spend the rest of your life with him, i don't see any reason why you shouldn't trust your fiance. Yes i can trust my fiance in all areas because we are now one. Fiance, do you know what that name means, it means, this is my future husband/wife, the one i cherished so much. My missing rib. so i don't see any reason y i shouldn't trust my fiance.
Re: Do You Trust Your Fiance? by babycool(f): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2008
@ Poster

One should not be engaged to someone he or she cannot trust, i believe marriage is built on trust but it's also good to know and undertstand the person before taking the plunge.
Re: Do You Trust Your Fiance? by segunpc(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
yes.

but the only person that cannot betray me is jesus christ.

so trust is of the lord!

human will always b human.

but suspicion will definitely destroy a union.

so just pray to God to bless u with a good person.
Re: Do You Trust Your Fiance? by adeboo(f): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2008
If i didnt trust him, he wouldnt be my fiancee.
I dont need drama.
Re: Do You Trust Your Fiance? by Omonunu2u(f): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2008
My pepole, to ans ds question i will like us to go back to the rules of relationship.

It is said that to have a long lasting relationship,

it has to be buildt on trust,

so how can u call some one ur fiance and u dont trust him/her

and if it eventualy hapens that he or she is sheeting on u then it left 4 u to 4give or 4get him or her.
Re: Do You Trust Your Fiance? by opokonwa(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2008
LoveKing:

this happened few years back. a friend of my brother was gona be the best man to another guy. before the wedding night, they were together just gisting far away from home , immediately the best man asked his friend if he really trusted his fiance. the next scene was d supposed bride catching the supposed bridegroom with another guy in his pre-matrimonial bed. see wetin one question fit do.
Its really a hard question. do you really trust your fiance(e)?

This looks like a scene in a film.

Abeg what's the name of the movie? undecided
Re: Do You Trust Your Fiance? by jidesamuel(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2010
segunpc:

yes.

but the only person that cannot betray me is jesus christ.

so trust is of the lord!

human will always b human.

but suspicion will definitely destroy a union.

so just pray to God to bless u with a good person.

to save your self from untimely death and hypertension cool never get involved with someone u dont trust!!!! else d consequence could mean a self destruction
left to me,i will rather stay single than to trust an infidel

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Gift? / HOW DID YOU SPEND VALENTINE'S DAY? / Describe Ur Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.