Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Valentine Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Gift? (881 Views)

Checkout My Valentine's Gift For My Boo(photo) / What Do You Want As Valentine Gift? / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Gift? by waterworks(f): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2008
wats the ideal present for a guy uve been involved with for two months but are not yet officially dating?

somthing that says[b] your in my thots [/b]but not[b] im trying very hard to impress u[/b]. anything but perfume!

any sugestions people? pls u gurls must have done some very creative things in ur time.
Re: Valentine Gift? by sexxxxy(f): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2008
If u r based in England,get him 2 premiership tickets(for him and his mate).he will be urs for life, smiley

If u r not,find out what he's passionate about and get him something that will reflect it

hope this helps
Re: Valentine Gift? by waterworks(f): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2008
vals present for him and hes mates i was thinking aloing the lines of sumthing for him and me!
Re: Valentine Gift? by adeboo(f): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2008
If he wears smart shirts, you could but his cufflinks and maybe initial the cufflinks with his initials.
At least when he sees it, he will remember you.
Re: Valentine Gift? by sexxxxy(f): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2008
waterworks:

vals present for him and hes mates i was thinking aloing the lines of the theatre, live for him and me!

hmmmmmm,I was thinking the present was meant for Him,not for both of u,but if u r looking for something u'll both do together,then theatre tickets ain't bad.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Valentine's Day Ment For? / Your Advice for my friend / Cant Someone Keep A Pretty Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.