Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Did Dimo Melaye Give A Lady Friend #10million For Nothing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Dimo Melaye Give A Lady Friend #10million For Nothing? (742 Views)

Kidnappers Demand 10million For Delta Boss / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Dino Melaye Bags Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Dimo Melaye Give A Lady Friend #10million For Nothing? by silica(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
Lola Alao has come out to deny Bisi's claim. What she told City People below...
Bisi should leave me out of her pregnancy mess. How can an adult like her not know who impregnated her? Is Bisi a small girl, that I Lola, will now carry and give Hon Dino to date? It is sad that she has dragged him into this mess. Is she the first actor or actress that Dino will help? Why is she making a deal out of meeting Dino? Dino has been my friend for years and was even at my movie premiere several month back where he donated N10million. I wish to state categorically that I have never dated Dino, I am not dating him and can never date him because he's like a brother from another mother. It is quite unfortunate that Bisi is scandalizing Dino this way. Everything smacks of blackmail to me. Maybe she thinks since Dino donated N10million at my launch , she can scandalize him and make some money off him. I leave her to her conscience.

(1) (Reply)

Power Privatisation: President Cancels Manitoba Contract 14 Nov 2012 Font Size: / My Brother’s Death Too Painful To Bear, Says Jonathan / Seven Northern Governors Jostle To Succeed President Jonathan In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.