Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) (8425 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) / Aki And Pawpaw Visit Flood Victims In Delta State (pictures) / Jonathan Visits Flood-stricken Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2012
Nigeria President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan visits some of the flood affected communities and Rehabilitation camps in Delta state, and He assured IDPs a better life hereafter as Federal Government will join hand with State Government to make sure the victims have better things to fall on after the flood.. You can also check the videos of aki & ppaw paw visit flood victims in Delta State [url="https://www.nairaland.com/1088856/video-aki-paw-paws-visit"]HERE[/url]...... Lets See how we go about this.. Yipee Up Delta

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STpvbnDU1q8[/youtube]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Mri6NIP2Fj4/UJA2t7UFNUI/AAAAAAAADqY/vJpBK29y8qk/s400/goodluck.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Do-RxcLpKyY/UJA2wqzKbsI/AAAAAAAADrI/reJuA5b7Pcs/s400/goodluck.5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-nroY_Sv1BnE/UJA2uYUyvsI/AAAAAAAADqk/3lGZdZ5FGPw/s400/goodluck2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-wCGv0_PYvsI/UJA2vRHyPII/AAAAAAAADqw/-siTzaXjz8E/s400/goodluck.3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-4C64szz1D58/UJA2wEFd3XI/AAAAAAAADq8/8SyBXqq-iRA/s400/goodluck.4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-CagkVsF3L20/UJA3Ly_BQsI/AAAAAAAADrU/aipbSXpf9Es/s400/goodluck.6.jpg[/img]

source: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/video-and-pictures-president-goodluck.html#more

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by unlessgod: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2012
nice one thank God Press spoke well
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by unlessgod: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2012
nice update dis shud be in d FP
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2012
thanks
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2012
unlessgod: nice update dis shud be in d FP

kk
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by Default01: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2012
Ogusbaba God bless u keep d gud work flowing.
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2012
Default01: Ogusbaba God bless u keep d gud work flowing.
Thanks boss i will..
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by mutiply: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2012
Is nairaland headquaters now in delta state?these recent front page cheap publicity acts by the OP is becoming too much,the world will believe that delta is working but the real men of intergrity in the state knows that "osama bin udughan" is a failure.ibori was even better

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2012
mutiply: Is nairaland headquaters now in delta state?these recent front page cheap publicity acts by the OP is becoming too much,the world will believe that delta is working but the real men of intergrity in the state knows that "osama bin udughan" is a failure.ibori was even better
i believe you dont knw a dime about delta state
tongue?tongue
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2012
I thought the flood affected Anambra, Kogi, Bayelsa etc. How come it's only Delta that everyone is visiting? Are they worse hit?

Btw, what's Uduaghan doing. Is he a doctor?
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by digitalnaira: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2012
ogusbaba1:
Thanks boss i will..

nairaland have been hijacked by P.R.Os in order to keep politians in good public image.
In all these camps food provide are grossly inadequate,theft and rape is very common,health sanitary services is a luxury these victim experience in dreams
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2012
afam4eva: I thought the flood affected Anambra, Kogi, Bayelsa etc. How come it's only Delta that everyone is visiting? Are they worse hit?

nice question well as u can see in the picture u see it Uduagha is doing his normal tin there more over he has done wat has nt been even tink of in other states if u watch the video Goodluck said it.. Thanks
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by mutiply: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2012
ogusbaba1:
tongue?tongue
hmmm,my own delta state?i dont wanna go into details with you cause they are just too enormous,if nigeria system was good,all of you guys should have been tried and prosecuted in hague by now
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2012
afam4eva: I thought the flood affected Anambra, Kogi, Bayelsa etc. How come it's only Delta that everyone is visiting? Are they worse hit?

They were hit at a bad spot.

The governor is conducting medical apprenticeship. All dis una governors sef. Some of dem dey fly aeroplane others dey operate chemist without licence.
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by Classicalman(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2012

Dude, he is a medical doctor. Just like Peter Odili.
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by chux76(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2012
Well done Presido..but me thinks your wardrobe adviser/Tailor should be sent to the guardroom for 30days wit 6 strokes of the bulala daily,haba..see how they made you look like.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by Moukafoam(f): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2012
ogusbaba1:
tongue?tongue

You are encouraging Uduaghan to finish our state for us abi
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by Bambela(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2012
Thank you my President
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2012
Moukafoam:

You are encouraging Uduaghan to finish our state for us abi

hehehe no be so na but atleast lets appreciates him na
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2012
Bambela: Thank you my President
welldone bro dont mind bad bele
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2012
chux76: Well done Presido..but me thinks your wardrobe adviser/Tailor should be sent to the guardroom for 30days wit 6 strokes of the bulala daily,haba..see how they made you look like.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lmao
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by deandavid(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2012
ogusbaba1:

hehehe no be so na but atleast lets appreciates him na
ogus please point out 1 think he has done since he came into office,this is his 2nd term, all i see is inadequate18 seater buses. Then 100 okadamen to 1 keke. Dat man is a cursed man.
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by itsmayiela(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2012
In the last picture, i saw uduaghan (a veterinary doctor) checking a woman's blood pressure. Abeg, he needs to be cautioned that he's not licensed to check or treat humans.........only farm animals and birds.
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2012
deandavid: ogus please point out 1 think he has done since he came into office,this is his 2nd term, all i see is inadequate18 seater buses. Then 100 okadamen to 1 keke. Dat man is a cursed man.
Mobile clinic is not common in other states but i know dats notin but lets hold on he had unrevealed plans
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2012
itsmayiela: In the last picture, i saw uduaghan (a veterinary doctor) checking a woman's blood pressure. Abeg, he needs to be cautioned that he's not licensed to check or treat humans.........only farm animals and birds.
lmao 9ja wit una badt mouths
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2012
ogusbaba1:
tongue?tongue
Don't mind Ogusbaba,God has blessed his hustle and his ministry is growin.its obvious d governor hs placed him on payroll.we knw his type and people dat knw d truth can attest to d fact dat Delta state is d worst state in Nigeria.i was ashamed d last time i visitd my former street;Usonia street along Nnebisi road jst b4 federal medical centre.d street is no longer bike-able nt to talk of motor-able and some ogusbabas r here talkin poo.God is watchin everybody on 3D and in d end,u can only be blessed accordin to ur work on earth.we Nigerians r d authors and d finishers of our problems in dis country.Good morning everybody.
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by stacomaster(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2012
God help them
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by isangedigh(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2012
ogusbaba1:
tongue?tongue

My guy he knows everything,nothing is working we are on ground to testify, me nah full Uvwie youth and i can rightly tell U that nothing is happening.
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by bestower: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2012
Let the sleeping dog......PDP president,PDP governor.underdevelopment state.clueless,visionless leaders making money thru the ignorance of the people in the state.
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2012
Loveangel: Don't mind Ogusbaba,God has blessed his hustle and his ministry is growin.its obvious d governor hs placed him on payroll.we knw his type and people dat knw d truth can attest to d fact dat Delta state is d worst state in Nigeria.i was ashamed d last time i visitd my former street;Usonia street along Nnebisi road jst b4 federal medical centre.d street is no longer bike-able nt to talk of motor-able and some ogusbabas r here talkin poo.God is watchin everybody on 3D and in d end,u can only be blessed accordin to ur work on earth.we Nigerians r d authors and d finishers of our problems in dis country.Good morning everybody.
No be so na... una don dey talk too much na oya jst cross ur legs and watch the great movie on the LCD..
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 11:20am On Oct 31, 2012
isangedigh:

My guy he knows everything,nothing is working we are on ground to testify, me nah full Uvwie youth and i can rightly tell U that nothing is happening.
well, thanks as u named ur street and community lets see
Re: Jonathan Visits Flood Victims In Delta (Video And Pictures) by ogusbaba1(m): 11:21am On Oct 31, 2012
bestower: Let the sleeping dog......PDP president,PDP governor.underdevelopment state.clueless,visionless leaders making money thru the ignorance of the people in the state.
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Rectify Unequal Appointment Of Yorubas If Reelected, Says Jonathan / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) / Powerful forces behind crisis in ANN - Jay Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.