Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Will You React To This ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React To This ? (1160 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React To This ? by gilmaro(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2012
In a situation where your girls sexual appetite is stronger than yours, and though u've been trying to meet up. Will you marry such girl as an offshore worker ??
Re: How Will You React To This ? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2012
may i ask how you've tried to meet up? OR how you know her sexu.al appetite is stronger than yours? if you are lacking and cant satisfy this lady, then why would you want to marry her?
Re: How Will You React To This ? by Ayandaseyi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
u will never satisfy such wife and u will not enjoy the relationship.Guys, go for your level
Re: How Will You React To This ? by larrymoore(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
No comment!
Re: How Will You React To This ? by Lovetinz(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
I have One who might match you better.
Can we arrange a swap?

1 Like

Re: How Will You React To This ? by anintia(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
Guy u dey enjoy o
Re: How Will You React To This ? by dmcdad: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2012
gilmaro: In a situation where your girls sexual appetite is stronger than yours, and though u've been trying to meet up. Will you marry such girl as an offshore worker ??

Lol... If you marry her, you will be her husband less times than other people will be her husband because you wont need a prophet to tell you that she wont be able to keep herself with your kinda job
Re: How Will You React To This ? by gwas(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
Better to let her be. Don't marry her. Both of you are not compatible in bed. There's a possibily that such lady would fucck around if you end up marrying her - your driver, gateman, brothers and friends might also taste her.
Re: How Will You React To This ? by greedie1(f): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ayandaseyi: go for your level
rofl grin grin

op, your guess is as good as mine... She ll look for substitues when you ain't around but if she is the faithful type, she may settle for s3x toys. Lol
Re: How Will You React To This ? by gilmaro(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2012
Lovetinz: I have One who might match you better.
Can we arrange a swap?
B:Pbut how? undecided
Re: How Will You React To This ? by gilmaro(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2012
dmcdad:

Lol... If you marry her, you will be her husband less times than other people will be her husband because you wont need a prophet to tell you that she wont be able to keep herself with your kinda job

Thanks, i think I know where to start from. I appriciate.
Re: How Will You React To This ? by gilmaro(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2012
gwas: Better to let her be. Don't marry her. Both of you are not compatible in bed. There's a possibily that such lady would fucck around if you end up marrying her - your driver, gateman, brothers and friends might also taste her.

Thanks gwas.

(1) (Reply)

“should I Tell My Sister I Slept With Her Fiancee?” – Lady Seeks Help / Impatience..what Do U Think I Shoud Do. / Ladies, Wot Do I Buy My Chic For Her Birthday With Just 7k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.