Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

What Do I Do About This Widow? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do About This Widow? (1222 Views)

Help I Slept With A One Week Old Widow On Her Matrimonial Bed, Any Repercussion? / He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do About This Widow? by Richard6(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2012
Am not trying to say that am rich or that I have a lot but after the death of my parents, I devoted my life in making the poor ones and the widows around wherever I find myself happy. I graduated from university and presently applying to do my masters, so am stil like a student. Now the problem I have is this:
Among all the widows I have helped so far, there is this particular one, so young with a 2year old baby boy and just finished her NYSC programme, I bought a bicycle for the kid and gave her money to pay for the boy's skul fees without knowing that this lady's family is so rich and that the husband had so many things before he died. Now this lady storms my room most atimes, buys gift for me, sends me romantic and lovely text messages. And one of the things I hate in my life is someone getting involved with a widow or a married woman (God forbid). The latest is that she comes to collect films from my room almost all the time amd whenever she comes, I notice what she wants. Please how do I stop this? Have I committed a crime by being nice or doing something my heart says I should do for people? Please how do I stop this?
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by ikananwa(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2012
call her sit her down and talk sense into her
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
Richard.:
The latest is that she comes to collect films from my room almost all the time and whenever she comes, I notice what she wants. Please how do I stop this? Have I committed a crime by being nice or doing something my heart says I should do for people? Please how do I stop this?

Richard.,

What does she want? Please answer that first.

You've not committed any crime; you're only doing what you've a passion for: helping the needy and less privileged.

How can you stop it? Like the previous reader said, talk to her and do it politely. If she dresses provocatively, let her know you're not comfortable with it.

Is your door always opened that she can come in as she likes? Being nice shouldn't make one stup!d.

Don't stop your acts of kindness but do it with caution, be watchful and don't try to please people all the time.
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
What have you been doing to the other widows?

The first step is to admit to yourself that this lady excites your senses and you have the hots for her, but that your foolish pride won't let you be happy with her because she is a young pretty widow. I guess if she didn't have a child, you would have gone for her but this is a double shocker for your pride: widow and child! Damn.

Wait, i am coming to wear your shoe for you. . . Just wait!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
^^^u sound like u know him well enough. OP,i assume your conscience is clear. So,if u can't tell her politely to quit the advances,give her signs.e.g,never reply her messages,quit picking her calls,collecting gifts from her,giving her movies to watch,letting her in anytime she knocks...etc. She will back off with time
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by RudySmith(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2012
So long as the lady hasn't made a move on u then u have nothing to be scared about.
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by Dansadaumallam(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Dont fumble,give her wha she wants but use a condom. Dont feel guilty about loving her bc she wont continue to be without a 'buddie'. If you fail to take care someone else will
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by Oedinred: 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
I think U can cautiously do more of talkin 2 hr, leading with some question e.g
How close she was 2 hr late hubbie.
Events sorrounding his death.
Her plans as a widow n as a mother.
Finally what she thinks of U n her recent action.
But try 2 inquire into these politely, n let her do d talkin.
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by Oedinred: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
I think U can cautiously do more of talkin 2 hr, leading with some questions e.g
How close she was 2 hr late hubbie.
Events sorrounding his death.
Her plans as a widow n as a mother.
Finally what she thinks of U n her recent action.
But try 2 inquire into these politely, n let her do d talkin.
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by KINGwax(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
sexkillz: What have you been doing to the other widows?

The first step is to admit to yourself that this lady excites your senses and you have the hots for her, but that your foolish pride won't let you be happy with her because she is a young pretty widow. I guess if she didn't have a child, you would have gone for her but this is a double shocker for your pride: widow and child! Damn.

Wait, i am coming to wear your shoe for you. . . Just wait!
as alwys. Idiotic! The guy simply don't want a widow, or someone wit a child. it's a principle, and it doesn't concern you! Some guys might die for her, he doesn't. How didn't dt explain normalcy?
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by lightheart(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
All join for helping the needy
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by Richard6(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2012
Thakn you all though I don't know why some people take a crucial matter as a joke sometimes.
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by Sijo01(f): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2012
Her being widow was not a choice of her's, stop saying Godforbid and search yourself if you can give her the compassion she seek for....... Humans have a fragile nature, your show of concern and care sents a wrong signal to her and she's obviously emotionally into you.
Re: What Do I Do About This Widow? by larrymoore(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2012
Search ur hearth search ur sour if she is there, good! Marrying a widow is another way u cn help.

(1) (Reply)

I'm In A Dilema / Help Edo Language! / Can You Afford The Cost Of A Lady's Tear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.