Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Married Couples Having Different Rooms And Beds: What's Your View? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Couples Having Different Rooms And Beds: What's Your View? (729 Views)

Four Steps On How I Installed Peace Between Couples Having Family Problems / 6 Arguments All Married Couples Have / Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Couples Having Different Rooms And Beds: What's Your View? by djeezy(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2012
I was quite surprised when my friend who is now happily married told me that he does not share the same room and bed with his wife and that they both have separate rooms. He told me that they are not having problems and that they live happily. Then during the night when they are in the mood(you know what I mean) she will come to his room for business. So I don't know if this is good or not, because everyone is entitled to his or her own lifestyle but as a couple I thought both of them are supposed to share things together including their bedroom. So Nairalanders what do you think about this??
Re: Married Couples Having Different Rooms And Beds: What's Your View? by joey4jo: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2012
I like the idea, because I hate to share, don't get this the wrong way, but I don't like my things tampered with.
I like my disorganised room and I know where everything is, even a needle. Than an organised room where I can't find the remote or my phone, get the point? Arrrggghhh!!!! I hate that so much, that I get irritated my just thinking and typing about it.

1 Like

Re: Married Couples Having Different Rooms And Beds: What's Your View? by MissyB3(f): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
If you aren't willing to share a room, why, in the first place, did you agree to share a home?! undecided

All that one na capriccio!
The day you say 'I do' to me, you're saying I do agree to share everything with you - body, money, home, room, life and everything else.

Well, whatever rocks each one's boat!
Re: Married Couples Having Different Rooms And Beds: What's Your View? by slimyem: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
I can understand having separate rooms where they each keep their stuff.....but still sleep in one and same room/bed everyday
Seen a lot of couples with that kind of arrangement.
...but separate rooms,separate beds?
Nah!
I can't understand that!!!
Re: Married Couples Having Different Rooms And Beds: What's Your View? by MrsChima(f): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
I dont have any thoughts on it for it is their marriage and not mine.
Re: Married Couples Having Different Rooms And Beds: What's Your View? by UjSizzle(f): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
Different Strokes for different people. Personally i like the idea of separate rooms, that doesn't mean we don't get to spend the night together. There are times i go to that pretty weird place where i suddenly become a biatch and having company just makes me worse, we can call the other bedroom my getaway.

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries Three Wives Same Day In Church. / 3D Printing Creates Model Of Baby In Womb / Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.