Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's (1121 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Ladies, Only One Way To Make Guys Go All Over For U! / Why Guys Go After Busty Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by showreal: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2008
WHY IS IT THAT GUYS DONT WHAT LADIES IN THEIR LATE 20's.EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE THEM HAPPY
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by opokonwa(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2008
Why are you generalizing

Is it that you are a guy and perhaps, refering to your attitude towards that age bracket

Or is it that you are a lady, in your late 20s and guys do not come after you?

Which one you dey?
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by Nautillus(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2008
opokonwa:

Why are you generalizing

Is it that you are a guy and perhaps, refering to your attitude towards that age bracket

Or is it that you are a lady, in your late 20s and guys do not come after you?

Which one you dey?

Well said.
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by osaho: 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2008
maybe u are a guy who dont go 4 girls in their 20s.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by Eclairs: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2008
Well said Opo

First thing tht came to my mind before I clicked the topic but which eva the case, the issue is not true in most cases. I definitely  wldnt mind marryin some one in her late 20s if she loves me especially when I am ready for marraige.

My guess is tht the poster is a girl and hv been refused by a boy she loves even though the boy's due and able. If the poster is a boy, then, I wld be surprised.
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by osaho: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
maybe u are a guy who dont go 4 girls in their 20s.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by Binary(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2008
Well! the truth is that those in their late 20s are desperate to settle down. Trust guys na they don want to get marry now, because of that dey will start follow those in early 20s that are not ready to get marry now. PLEASE GUYS HELP THOSE LADIES they need you guys dont let them remain like that. be a good NIGERIAN.
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by Busta(f): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2008
@topic

didn't know that until now? undecided
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by kento2ken(m): 3:48am On Jan 30, 2008
In my own opinion, I think that ladies in their late 20s are more preferable if they still have the loving mind because they have enough years of experience and hence determine to take corrections on their own. Remember, experience is the better teacher.

However, ladies in their late 20s feel they know too much especially if they are on bugs. In most cases, they can break your heart without any remorse cos they hardly fall in love.

Conclusively, I will say that they have advantages and disadvantages. But that not still withstanding, they are my better choice because I don't like <=20 (less than or equal to) year old girls.

Kenneth
kento_2_ken@yahoo.com
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by TheSly: 3:54am On Jan 30, 2008
huh ?
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by zignor(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2008
Busta:

@topic

didn't know that until now? undecided

Have known that before now cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by adekennis(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2008
Nairaland sha! angry angry
Re: Why Dnt Guys Go 4lady In Late 20's by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Op. dats just a hasty generalization. I think i prefer dos @ late 20' s cos dey play along wth maturity n understanding however dia are some exceptions..

(1) (Reply)

Questions That Answer If She's Right For You / Is This A Blessing Or A Dilemma? / Someone I Truly Loved Leave Me And Go With A Yahoo Boy: What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.