Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (70796 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / A Guy Asked This Woman For A Naked Selfie And Her Response Was Brilliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Jenny1010(f): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2015
Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

1. How much do you collect as salary every month?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Guys are known to be open-minded and don't hesitate to give a simple, straight and direct answer to questions.. But, I still wonder why they go totally blank and sometimes furious when a girl ask them this one simple questions.

Y do you ask?

326 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 10, 2015
coz they might feel tat we women juz after their cold cash grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Jenny1010(f): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2015
angels09:

Y do you ask?

The same reason why you guys often ask a girl if she is a virgin or how old she is

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
The answer to the question depends on many factors.
1. previous dating experience
2. where and how you met your girl.
3. How long av u guys been together
4. the type of lady she is, a case study of EBINA, AJEBO or Mix
and lastly take home to mama or roller caoster.
5. Over to the big boys to do the final analysis.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by jumper524(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
the same goes to women

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by prettytasha(f): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

why should u ask him? that's a very ridiculous question ', do u intend adding to the salary or you are just a scavenger .. abi you be minister of finance that wants to plan his budget ...

6th to comment ...i dedicate this space ..to all lovers of quantum physics , my bestie , mtn nigeria for fast network and to all my friends in webmaster section lol ...#dancing etighi

252 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

The same reason why you guys often ask a girl if she is a virgin or how old she is
Those are questions regarding her person not her account!

Who he/she is.... Very important
What he/she is..... Secondary

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by funlord(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Jenny1010:

Sorry dear but only local or hungry girls ask guys these sort of questions! A smart woman should be able tell a lot about a mans financial capabilities from how he rolls with her on a consistent basis and not by asking questions like a staff of the EFCC! Get familiar!

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Idydarling(f): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2015
guys evading such questions since 13BC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by misspicy(f): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Those broke niggas are coming for your head OP...hope u can take d heat grin
Pple like BlackrulesDworld

modified..

Seem they r coming for my head insteadgrin
M only here for the fun please

I stand gidigba holding my sword...lol
Cnt u guys take a joke...besides m not d reason for your misfortune @all the broke boys quoting me

Btw,lalasticlala why is that every thread I mention broke niggaz makes FP,r u pple using my comment to draw traffic,coz dis niggaz be mentioning me like say na me coz their brokeness

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Guys knows ladies gonna instantly plan d salary for them and so sure they gonna take d lion's share while d guy will be left with what will hardly take care of his T'fare for d month.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Miracle4Sure: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Why the question anyway I will answer the question depending on the lady asking me
Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by honeygirl17: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2015
Broke Guys Association of Nairaland (BGAN) will soon come for your head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2015
To avoid problems in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Op is a money digger!!!

It ain't hard to know there type.

You have no business with what he earns except you wanna milk him dry and leave.

33 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by debeo: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:

Why should you ask me?

What do you want?

My person or my money?

When we ask for your age or if you are a virgin, u bounce us

As much as I dont actually care about a lady's age or her v status (trust me it doesn't affect their attitude in anyway, some young virgins have very very bad attitude)

I think you should not ask that question, unless its time for marriage i.e after he proposes

My1cent

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Oruemu(f): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2015
funlord:
grin

Sorry dear but only local or hungry girls ask guys these sort of questions! A smart woman should be able tell a lot about a mans financial capabilities from how he rolls with her on a consistent basis and not by asking questions like a staff of the EFCC! Get familiar!
Very satisfying

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by bercarray(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2015
only gold diggers ask such questions,bt y go blank,as 4 me even if i dy earn #500,i go tell her say na 50000,if i get d chance sef i go bleep her like mad,makin her rest assure say at d end of d month,i go buy her brazilian hair,make her dreams come true,i go come ask nlanders what to tell her at d end of d month like i wasnt paid ma salary or .....any other lies sha,i'm sure after 2 months or 3,she go take her digger to anoda land go search 4 gold.i go even open thread narrating how i bleep a gold digger without payn kobo. Rubbish pple

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by lilmax(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
What buisness do you have with his salary?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Jenny1010(f): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
I know all this guilty conscious selfish guys will come here to attack me coupled with some low self esteem girls.

How does asking your boyfriend how much he earns make you a local or hungry girl. What is the foundation of a relationship? isn't trust?. If you want a long lasting relationship, you have to open up on everything. You want a girl to tell you everything about herself, but you assume it an offence when she ask you how much you earn.

If you can't open up to your girl on how much you earn, then you have to ask yourself "what are you doing with her" , because clearly you don't trust her, except you just want to use and dump her.

Small boys full Nairaland , when a mature guy comments, you will know

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Jenny1010(f): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Only a girl who truly love a guy will ask you how much you earn, a girl who doesn't love you will never ask, she will just focus on making demands without caring how fat or tiny the guy's pocket is.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't know about some guys but I like to tell a girl am starting a serious date with how much I earn... So that when she starts making surplus demands I can boldly tag her as being self centered. My current girl knows how much I earn, and together we plan and safe for the future. We will be going to the alter soon. I think that's true love

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Donkaz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
See your mouth like salary

I be your father?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
bercarray:
only gold diggers ask such questions,bt y go blank,as 4 me even if i dy earn #500,i go tell her say na 50000,if i get d chance sef i go bleep her like mad,makin her rest assure say at d end of d month,i go buy her brazilian hair,make her dreams come true,i go come ask nlanders what to tell her at d end of d month like i wasnt paid ma salary or .....any other lies sha,i'm sure after 2 months or 3,she go take her digger to anoda land go search 4 gold.i go even open thread narrating how i bleep a gold digger without payn kobo. Rubbish pple
shut up jare.....so easy i think....your post speak of frustration,so much venom...woman dump you?haba!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by bercarray(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jenny1010:
I know all this guilty conscious selfish guys will come here to attack me coupled with some low esteem girls.

How does asking your boyfriend how much he earns make you a local or hungry girl. What is the foundation of a relationship? isn't trust?. If you want a long lasting relationship, you have to open up on everything. You want a girl to tell you everything about herself, but you assume it an offence when she ask you how much you earn.

If you can't open up to your girl on how much you earn, then you have to ask yourself "what are you doing with her" , because clearly you don't trust her, except you just want to use and dump her.
so na bkus of trust now u dy ask? Ok o ma sweet potato,i dy earn 50,000 per month, do u now trust me?ha ha ha ha ha,i laff i spainish,op u are funny i swear

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by tohpahz(f): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
angels09:

Y do you ask?

Because they ask abt our age nd virginity status.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
I seriously dnt see anything wrong with that,at least to cut down some expenses....

Guys here are already terming gals gold diggers,shuoo funny thing is most of them dont even have stainless talkless of gold... Just a harmless question...ansa and stop terming them gold diggers.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by Jenny1010(f): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Donkaz:
See your mouth like salary

I be your father?

Why coming to me on the first place? I be your mother

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by bercarray(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jollyjoy:
shut up jare.....so easy i think....your post speak of frustration,so much venom...woman dump you?haba!!
ha ha iya yi, so dat one too wicked?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? by adedayourt(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
if u ask i ll tell, its no biggy to me. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Soldier And His Policewoman Fiancee / Pre-Wedding Pictures At River Niger Bridge, Onitsha / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.