Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m (1861 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Dmouthed(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
I have a babe and she is 22yrs and am 26, but I have a Suga/Mom that really love me and does everything to keep me. Now, its so obvious I had to tell my babe, I expected her to be happy for me that someone else takes all my bill with all pleasure(although I work) but she is being mad rather.

pls how do you feel knowing ur partner has a sugar mommy?
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
are u mad? u expected her to encourage cheating abi? it b like say ur brain dey on standby.
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
How can a grown man be proud to say that some woman takes care of his need. Are you ok?
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by gwas(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
All i have to do is to play Kukere and start dancing Azonto cheesy
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Rocktation(f): 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
D-mouthed:

pls how do you feel knowing ur partner has a sugar mommy?

Wow. I'd feel wonderful. No other info can make me live a happier life.
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Nnekacherry: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
Imagine... This OP is seriously crazy..
First, your story is faker than fake, because no guy will want his babe to know that he is double dating..
And the fact that you expect the girl to be happy about it means that your brain is realy on standby....
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Idowuogbo(f): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nnekacherry: Imagine... This OP is seriously crazy..
First, your story is faker than fake, because no guy will want his babe to know that he is double dating..
And the fact that you expect the girl to be happy about it means that your brain is realy on standby....
u dey mind the octopus? hia d cretinous lab specimen, imagine! he actually wanted d galfriend to jump for joy and hug his two timing azz? poster! na person dey do u bad i swear! msteeeeew....
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
The OP is high on crack. Cheap crack at that
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Dmouthed(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
Some of you here will not understand this, she likes it when I take her out and pay all the bills. We see movies and all other outings so often but she never wondered how I generate the dow. Ok, now that the excitement has gone out of control I thought it would be wise letting her know whats going on. not as if I wanted her hurted. Gawd!!! I just won't stand losing her. however I think I should just find a lie but I really don't know how to. nmm
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Nnekacherry: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u dey mind the octopus? hia d cretinous lab specimen, imagine! he actually wanted d galfriend to jump for joy and hug his two timing azz? poster! na person dey do u bad i swear! msteeeeew....

You dey mind am?
Guess he still needs some growing up to do.. Common sense is not so common afterall...
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hmm. Speechless. Mouth sealed tongue
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Mynd44: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nnekacherry:

You dey mind am?
Guess he still needs some growing up to do.. Common sense is not so common afterall...
He needs to be slapped
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
I hope ur sugar mommy is nt aware dat u are spending her money on a gal cus yawa go gas oh
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
The doctors at yaba left do not know that the patient they are looking for has escaped to a cyber cafe to create this thread. . .
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by bknight: 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
Traits of loosing it...
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
Holy dear! What a bad day for the OP embarassed crying out loud ;(
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Dmouthed(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
flanrey: How can a grown man be proud to say that some woman takes care of his need. Are you ok?

Bross na all of us dey doam joor, because I come spill my own for hia

I only tot to know how it feels and by all response I think I have got to understand.

The truth is that so many of us are into it.
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Nnekacherry: 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
He needs to be slapped

Yea.. Age is simply not maturity..

1 Like

Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Yea.. Age is simply not maturity..
Very true
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Dmouthed(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
So what is you guys' advice naa, do I leave someone that has bought me a Four-leg or harden my heart to the young cheek?

Guys here please, and enough of insults pls. sad
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
You are asking us to help you to choose between your heart and your head dude, you need help
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
D-mouthed:
So what is you guys' advice naa, do I leave someone that has bought me a Four-leg or harden my heart to the young cheek?

are u ok? as in u sure its not malaria
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
are u ok? as in u sure its not malaria
He get jedi jedi or head
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
D-mouthed:

k. Don't mind all those Big-mouthed people D-mouthed sad. Simply calm her down and assure her that she is the only one out of many. That will surely make her feel better.

If she insist on break up, give her a soft kiss on her ear and back of her neck and she will definitely change her mind. It works! smiley

1 Like

Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by laberry101(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
D-mouthed:
Some of you here will not understand this, she likes it when I take her out and pay all the bills. We see movies and all other outings so often but she never wondered how I generate the dow. Ok, now that the excitement has gone out of control I thought it would be wise letting her know whats going on. not as if I wanted her hurted. Gawd!!! I just won't stand losing her. however I think I should just find a lie but I really don't know how to. nmm

HehehehehehehahhhhHHheheheheh.....chei my WOMB oh.... NL... Una no go kille me sha, well dude no matter what, truth hurts and the saying that the truth is bitter, it is really bitter, love dey make us no get sense sometimes, we just love them so much so that we forget that somethings are better left UNSAID.

But the did is done, you should choose between what makes u happy from what doesn't , after all u just said you can't loose ur babe, na love be that, u tell am truth , na love be that, so choose between them, whatever makes u happy man.

We go soon tell NL say our BABE send us go buy Loiloi...

1 Like

Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by cindyrella(f): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
Op, how will you feel knowing that your babe has a sugar daddy?

Infact, you be big mumu to ask this kind dumb question!
Go work for ya own money!

Oloshi!

1 Like

Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
laberry101:

HehehehehehehahhhhHHheheheheh.....chei my WOMB oh.... NL... Una no go kille me sha, well dude no matter what, truth hurts and the saying that the truth is bitter, it is really bitter, love dey make us no get sense sometimes, we just love them so much so that we forget that somethings are better left UNSAID.

But the did is done, you should choose between what makes u happy from what doesn't , after all u just said you can't loose ur babe, na love be that, u tell am truth , na love be that, so choose between them, whatever makes u happy man.

We go soon tell NL say our BABE send us go buy Loiloi...
u b hermaphrodite? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by larrymoore(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
D-mouthed:

lad, just get d two of them together n do a formal introduction. See wat happn.

1 Like

Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
if guys are not proud of female gold diggers what makes u think women would be proud of a male gold digger undecidedundecided
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by larrymoore(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
D-mouthed:

Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Mynd44: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
mondi_cheeks: if guys are not proud of female gold diggers what makes u think women would be proud of a male gold digger undecidedundecided
Simple
Re: 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hehehe...that ur gf sef na businesswoman! If she truly get prestige, why she never give u red card? Why she dey form vex for side lane? Mstcheew! undecided

She dey use left hand dey follow chop ur dividends, com dey use right hand dey scold u. grin

Provoke for am joor! Dindirin! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Identify The Best Couple / How A Nairaland Girl Turned Me To Maga.im Regretting + Pics / Disadvantage Of Dating Your Coursemate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.