Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? (23042 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by faithugo64(f): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2014
ok i pray no1 will experience that,but what if it happens,what will you do?pick race?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by olasmith10(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2014
hmmm, *Takes deep breath *
our relationship Don turn online dating be Dat... if she is still alive. ebola no be joke o..my glo sim no gree show network since ystada.. I deh suspect ebola virus

ftc..

13 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by faithugo64(f): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2014
olasmith10: hmmm, *Takes deep breath *
our relationship Don turn online dating be Dat... if she is still alive. ebola no be joke o..my glo sim no gree show network since ystada.. I deh suspect ebola virus

ftc..
nawa o same with my sim

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2014
take the kids and run away from her.....

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Ivanspring(f): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2014
Save myself.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by jennylove7575(f): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Na titanic love I dey do o...I will die for him and save him.. grin grin story! I will try get his ATM card pin number off him, clear his account and leave him to die shocked no dats evil....I will quickly take a life insurance policy on him with me as the beneficiary.. sad not good....I will scrape his body fluid inside a bottle and pour it in my ex drink.. shocked no more evil... I will contact shekau and enroll him with boko haram.. That way him and shekau go shake hands. Plus the members.. undecided seemed like a good idea... grin grin grin grin this is one of the funniest topic on naira land... grin grin

61 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Godmother(f): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
The best thing to do in that situation is avoid the person. Love has got to be smart. There's no point you contracting the virus as well.

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmm
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Danhumprey: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ohwhy: Hmmm
gringringrin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by faithugo64(f): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: Na titanic love I dey do o...I will die for him and save him.. grin grin story! I will try get his ATM card pin number off him, clear his account and leave him to die shocked no dats evil....I will quickly take a life insurance policy on him with me as the beneficiary.. sad not good....I will scrape his body fluid inside a bottle and pour it in my ex drink.. shocked no more evil... I will contact shekau and enroll him with boko haram.. That way him and shekau go shake hands. Plus the members.. undecided seemed like a good idea... grin grin grin grin this is one of the funniest topic on naira land... grin grin
u got me cracking this a.m,funny chick

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by faithugo64(f): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
MRbrownJAY: take the kids and run away from her.....
enya i hope u will kiss ur partner bye before running away

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Danhumprey: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Godmother: The best thing to do in that situation is avoid the person. Love has got to be smart. There's no point you contracting the virus as well.
But they say "love is blind".lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by xp17(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
everyone else ll runaway, even your partner, but one person "sweet mother".

sweet mother , I no go forget you, for all these things wey you do for me.

the next time anyone here create a topic on
mum
vs
wife,
I'd smack the person with an axe.

57 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by ednut1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
run for my dear life
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by OohMpa: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ohwhy: Hmmm

Why you put Danhumphrey in friendzone?

See the way he's smiling with open 32 teeth just because you say "hmmm" angry

22 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Dannylux: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
lol With the fear ascribed to this deadly virus, I think we all know the inevitable reaction of every human in his right senses.

Self -preservation.. I'll leave the house for her, after which I will humbly call the concerned authorities and pray for miracles.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by xynerise: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: But they say "love is blind".lipsrsealed
Exactly the point. You will act blind and avoid her

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by onstelly(f): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Now this is hard but I will do the needful
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by chinnelle(f): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmmmm

osoooooo!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
OohMpa:

Why you put Danhumphrey in friendzone?

See the way he's smiling with open 32 teeth just because you say "hmmm" angry

Lolz. Smiling is his specialty I think. Ask him why oo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Danhumprey: 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ohwhy:

Lolz. Smiling is his specialty I think. Ask him why oo
You ehn!angry

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Godmother(f): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: But they say "love is blind".lipsrsealed

Not these days o. Love is no longer blind. Infact it wears double specks

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
Right now, my husband is my partner....
If he has the virus, we may have to die together.
Or be cured together better still.

48 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Musttyope1: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] tongue grin angryi will die with my love no matter wat happens we will 4eveer be 2geda

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by priest2u(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Right now, my husband is my partner....
If he has the virus, we may have to die together.
Or be cured together better still.
A virtuos woman. Why are people so Afraid of death ? There is so much to gain to die for someone you love , only things done for love last forever . Hope , faith and love are eternal every other thing shall perish .

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
priest2u:
A virtuos woman. Why are people so Afraid of death ? There is so much to gain to die for someone you love , only things done for love last forever . Hope , faith and love are eternal every other thing shall perish .
You know I asked my husband this question last week @ 'why are people so afraid of death?', and he said he has never thought in that line.
I can't imagine life without my husband, and I don't pray for anything to happen to me either, bc he might not survive it. The way he acts when am sick, I keep praying to God to give him the strength, just incase you know?

28 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You know I asked my husband this question last week @ 'why are people so afraid of death?', and he said he has never thought in that line.
I can't imagine life without my husband, and I don't pray for anything to happen to me either, bc he might not survive it. The way he acts when am sick, I keep praying to God to give him the strength, just incase you know?
Love wantintin....smiley
since when have you been married??

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
I pray she doesn't get infected buh if it happens, I'm soooo gonna cry, azzin, serious cry, the day my mom had an accident,( seeing her on the sick bed, lieing there with bruised face nd wounds on her body) was when I knew I could really cry like a baby...d tears came out unexpectedly nd I ran out to cry too hard ignoring onlookers, went back inside, looked at her, went to hold nd hugged her, started another round of tears, she started petting me to stop crying that she wud b fine, I was a graduate then o nd over 20 years old sef.
When the driver that hit her came, I almost killed him.

26 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
jimmy4x:
Love wantintin....smiley
since when have you been married??
20 tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
20 tongue
3 years ago??
wow!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
jimmy4x:
3 years ago??
wow!!!
Ahah, no vex o.
U follow for people wey deliver me for hospital
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Ahah, no vex o.
U follow for people wey deliver me for hospital
Yes na, in 2005, you were 14 na, sorry, u be 24 ds year cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Get This Cute Guy? / Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta / Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.