Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) (12743 Views)

Worst News For 2012 / Nominees For Nigerian Broadcasters Awards / Andre Blaze To Host The South South Music Awards (ssma) 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by Wislet(f): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
''this award has been hidden''.
Very funny thread.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by truelovecom: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
dabrake:
you forgot to add, naeto c, ikechukwu and tonto dike

Bro's check the list well(5.Neato C 7.Ikechukwu)..... Tonto dike is not from SE
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by Itoroetti(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2012
dabrake: what nonsense. That song is not good enough for a plastic spoon award. Shey na because sey dem dey show 'uncommon transformation' for the video

no thief-maya?

which one u sing or ur fellow nominees weh sing pas dat song?be sincere and be uprit
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by truelovecom: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
salam001: are you blind,didnt you see naeto c and ikechukwu in the list?,btw tonto dike is from SS

Thanks!!!…i dont know if he's suffering from eye defect
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by Itoroetti(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
searay: Mish- Akwa Ibom ayaya absent?
Then this not South south

God go bles u.i made dis known in my earlier post.how can u include Presh and others witout Mish.na rubbish list.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by Itoroetti(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
Aderostock: Any music without a yoruba effects or language is just as waste as trash. We rule the Nigerian Entertainment Industry. Check out;
D'banj
Wandecoal
Wizkid
Asa
Lagbaja
Femi kuti
Fela kuti, and the list is endless

mumu,mumu,mumu.datz wat u are
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by Itoroetti(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
drax: call me when u modify and include yung 6ix and Burna boi on the nominee's list. Lest i forget, i didnt even include Timaya who had more than three(3) club bangers(sexy ladies,malonogede,shake up ur bum bum) Mish as well. proudly Niger_ DELTAn.

how can d exclude mish who single handle thought others his language with d combination of english n ibibio.he exposed 2d world d beauty of his place,these are things nigerians top musicians rarely do.it was a club hit in naija.d list is clueless.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by ztar(m): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
Nwa Teacher: No award 4 Mr Timaya, dem mama soldier. This shows the level of partiality in d award because Timaya still remain d best musician s/south have ever produced
timaya-best musician my foot....most popular...maybe....
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by bashr8: 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
igbo boy:

GBAM.. you forgot to add some efulefus to your list such as:
Dj Zeez
CHdidinma
Chuddy K
KC
Naeto C
Rayce
Orezi
Dr Sid
M.I
Ice Prince
Jesse Jagz
ruggedman
samklef

lmfao efulefu indeed.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by Abrantie: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
solomon111: stfu!
What do you know about Nigeria,you bloody ghanaian.
Is it not in ghana,we have kumawood and gollywood,despite the fact that you guys are of a microscopic population,and even the gollywood is non-existent.

WTF is a kumawood? There's ghallywood (not gollywood) and that's all we've got. We are more united than your ridiculous south south south south music awards lol! I guess if you go any further south, you'll be inviting us to the South Antarctica Music Awards... r3tard!
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by frankmoney(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
dopeJemi: Erigga z definitely winning d best hip hop award

WAFFCITY 4 life babaaaaaaaaaay cheesy
yeaaa erigga
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by igboboy1(m): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2012
drax: call me when u modify and include yung 6ix and Burna boi on the nominee's list. Lest i forget, i didnt even include Timaya who had more than three(3) club bangers(sexy ladies,malonogede,shake up ur bum bum) Mish as well. proudly Niger_ DELTAn.

Wetin be niger deltan? Bros na wash....

Niger delta is the least cohesive region in Nigeria...There is no similarity with ibibio and Ishan, anang and urhobo no dey mix, etc...Me for oshmiili have a lot in common with an onitsha man than with a sapele man..

so leave sentiments alone about proud N.Deltan cos if this country is to dividide the least to make it unified will be the so called N .delta
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by cutieisme(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2012
so far so good..yorubas are still da bomb if e dey pain u pack go back una village weather no be ur producer and family go buy your songs....
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by truelovecom: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2012
igbo boy:

you shoudlnt be putting efulefus such as naeto c, chidinma, ruggedman and samklef in your list

Did you just win the best joker 2012 award, cos you sound funny .. how can a right thinking man/boy of your status ,refer Neato C, Ruggedman, Chidinma and Samklef as "efulefu".

Each of these musicians , have sold over a million copies in each of their albums .

Next time ,think before you comment..cos what you comment on NL, is just the way you reason and how your brain is.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by mojounited(m): 12:49am On Nov 02, 2012
gudnex22:
But Iyanya is from cross rivers state and cross rivers is in the East from so what is he doing on the list?
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 02, 2012
Julieccentric:

Before you attack him, take a look @ that adestock's comment.

Adestock's comment came way after the needless and hateful rant from Maxi.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by truelovecom: 12:53am On Nov 02, 2012
cutieisme: so far so good..yorubas are still da bomb if e dey pain u pack go back una village weather no be ur producer and family go buy your songs....

Abeg go drink the garri wey you soak ,keep under bed..I know say na hunger dey make you comment like this.

If your life don tire you, make you go hug that transformer wey dey for your street.

Yoruba my foot!!!…NA IGBO'S GET MUSIC FOR AFRICA, Igbo artistes don pass 9ja level.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by EstherOkonkwo(f): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2012
pendusky:

Peaceful Area in Nigeria, (PAN) grin
Peaceful kee,what happen last yr in Ak state after election result?
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by 365naijanews(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2012
@All i thank you all for viewing this trend. I would love to add that the award is to showcase individual that have in on way other contributed to the growth of south south music.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2012
gudnex22:
But Iyanya is from cross rivers state and cross rivers is in the East from so what is he doing on the list?
are u a Nigerian
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2012
Itoroetti :
Rubbish list,apart 4rm iyanya's kukere ön that list,which other song was hotter than mish's "Akwa ibom Ayaiya".the above listed list lacks vision n credibility.
with due respect, i don't think you know what you're saying.
have you taken time to listen to all the nominated tracks? well, i just took my time to download and listen to some of them and i believe most of those artists are worthy of recommendation and encouragement.... especially solid star. just google and download 'skibo'. you'll have a better understanding of what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by ortopazz(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2012

bless u son
Itoroetti :

how can d exclude mish who single handle thought others his language with d combination of english n ibibio.he exposed 2d world d beauty of his place,these are things nigerians top musicians rarely do.it was a club hit in naija.d list is clueless.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by Dranatomy: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Itoroetti :
Rubbish list,apart 4rm iyanya's kukere ön that list,which other song was hotter than mish's "Akwa ibom Ayaiya".the above listed list lacks vision n credibility.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by igboboy1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
truelove.com:

Did you just win the best joker 2012 award, cos you sound funny .. how can a right thinking man/boy of your status ,refer Neato C, Ruggedman, Chidinma and Samklef as "efulefu".

Each of these musicians , have sold over a million copies in each of their albums .

Next time ,think before you comment..cos what you comment on NL, is just the way you reason and how your brain is.

do you even know what efulefu is? anuofia efulefu has nothing to do with how many copies one have sold..

dumbwit like you biko si eba puo
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by 365naijanews(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
Hi all what is going on here. We have notice that the trend here turn into turning words zone pls all let us nt do this thank.

Let us all support creativt.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by truelovecom: 1:27am On Nov 03, 2012
igbo boy:

do you even know what efulefu is? anuofia efulefu has nothing to do with how many copies one have sold..

dumbwit like you biko si eba puo

you be first class mumu!!!…Are you sure your truely igbo, cos we igbo's dont reason like mumu..you act like a "wanna be" . your not an igbo man , cos your reasoning is so low, for igbo standard.

Ewu what is efulefu. since you claim your an igbo man. that you speak a little igbo, does not make you igbo..

You call those artistes efulefu, and yet you haven't achieved 10% of what they have achieved.

keep deceiving yourself, that your an igbo man. you think that by answering "igbo boy" on NL, will make u igbo.

Onye Ara
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by igboboy1(m): 1:32am On Nov 03, 2012
truelove.com:

you be first class mumu!!!…Are you sure your truely igbo, cos we igbo's dont reason like mumu..you act like a "wanna be" . your not an igbo man , cos your reasoning is so low, for igbo standard.

Ewu what is efulefu. since you claim your an igbo man. that you speak a little igbo, does not make you igbo..

You call those artistes efulefu, and yet you haven't achieved 10% of what they have achieved.

keep deceiving yourself, that your an igbo man. you think that by answering "igbo boy" on NL, will make u igbo.

Onye Ara

Anuofia you are a disgraced to igbos like those efulefus i mentioned....Like i said before selling i billion cds or having 10 million dollars in your account does not make you a Nwa'Afor....

I might not be fluent in igbo (But i sure say i speak pass you sef), might not be from the east but that does not make me any less igbo than your efulefu @$$...

Once again you are an ezigbo efulefu yourself...bia nwokem kpachara anya gi ebahu!!! ANUOFIA
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by truelovecom: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2012
igbo boy:

Anuofia you are a disgraced to igbos like those efulefus i mentioned....Like i said before selling i billion cds or having 10 million dollars in your account does not make you a Nwa'Afor....

I might not be fluent in igbo (But i sure say i speak pass you sef), might not be from the east but that does not make me any less igbo than your efulefu @$$...

Once again you are an ezigbo efulefu yourself...bia nwokem kpachara anya gi ebahu!!! ANUOFIA

i bu onye ara. isi adighi gi nma. onye n'zuzu dika gi, otule gbagbukwe gi. Anu mpa m!!

Abum onye izuogu. ira nsi, egosi m gi ihe mere n'ji buru onye Aro-ndizuogu.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by nex(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2012
Please, how did the nominees for South South Music Awards become an issue of Igbos again?! Ah!

Please, avoid the ban.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by 365naijanews(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
nex: Please, how did the nominees for South South Music Awards become an issue of Igbos again?! Ah!

Please, avoid the ban.
we tire oh.
Re: Nominees For 2012 South-South Music Awards (SSMA) by igboboy1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
truelove.com:

i bu onye ara. isi adighi gi nma. onye n'zuzu dika gi, otule gbagbukwe gi. Anu mpa m!!

Abum onye izuogu. ira nsi, egosi m gi ihe mere n'ji buru onye Aro-ndizuogu.

Ne onu gi di ka onu kube.. Muwa bu onye Oshimili. Kam gwa gi Ndi Izuogu bu obele nwatakiri ebe onye Oshimili no...E na nu? Hmmmm Onye nwe nti ka o ge nti..

So onye nzuzu si eba puo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Love For Big P Is Not For Money Ivorian Model (eudoxie Yao) Blasts Critics Wh / Why Olamide And Don Jazzy Should Shut Up And Never Claim Street.. / Looking For Website To Upload My Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.