Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Abia - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Abia (13631 Views)

Posted to Abia State, NYSC Batch B 2014 / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State! / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Kayanfe: 6:30am On Nov 05, 2012
Kareem Adewale;Electrical/Electronics frm Oyo state,wish each ά̯͡Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ every1 a safe journey to  camp ground Bende;Nah worry if we enter we must to know each other than this;Once again Abia state here ℓ̊ comGod of all places  with us all in peace (IJN)
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Kayanfe: 6:36am On Nov 05, 2012
ednut1: one of my padi sista wey serve der jst break my heart, no light/ low current , tins cost, bad roads, only fg dey pay, state nd local govt ntin, God dey

Guy dem dεƔ pay n̶̲̥̅̊☺w̶̲̥̅̊,if dem no pay y dem dεƔ call us up;infact nah 5k dem dεƔ pay self;make God help us all o☺oº˚˚!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by eagleeye2: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2012
hey guys, why not make things easier and cheaper for you.
You guys are already dropping contacts on NL. Why not re-group at ABC OR YOUNG terminal and charter a hummer bus that will take you people straight to the camp from lagos.
My 2 cents.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by ednut1(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2012
abeg o we is travellin tomorw from lag o, evelyn by air is kinda trash lag to owerri 27k, from owerri to umuahi by road, if u hv any info on charter bus in lag pls hola
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by 9japple(m): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2012
nice idea eagle eye. But note that most of them are from ilorin or ekiti, so their itinerary cannot be the same, of course cash things also determine when one leaves. Eg im from port harcourt n yet to move cos of cash, may they all take the safest n least risky mode of conveyance to camp. One love...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by eagleeye2: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2012
9japple: nice idea eagle eye. But note that most of them are from ilorin or ekiti, so their itinerary cannot be the same, of course cash things also determine when one leaves. Eg im from port harcourt n yet to move cos of cash, may they all take the safest n least risky mode of conveyance to camp. One love...

If they charter, it will be cheaper for them, am talking about people in lagos.
Let's say TP from lagos to umuahia is 3800 for one person. Then from umuahia to Igbere where the camp is, will not be more than 400. But if they talk to the driver (not company) he may agree to collect extra 200 from them and take them straight to the camp. The extra 200 will be going directly to the driver and not the company.
But they must first regroup and talk about it, so that they will be the only ones in the bus.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by eagleeye2: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2012
ednut1: abeg o we is travellin tomorw from lag o, evelyn by air is kinda trash lag to owerri 27k, from owerri to umuahi by road, if u hv any info on charter bus in lag pls hola

flying makes no sense to me. cos after landing at owerri which is the nearest airport to you camp, you will still be paying up to 1000 or more to transport yourself to umuahia then igbere where your camp is. Not to talk of the stress getting a car from airport junction to umuahia (unless you wan take airport taxi, then you budget extra 5000 or more)

you guys should regroup and go to YOUNG OR ABIA LINE. Take hummer bus. Talk to your driver as I suggested earlier and not company.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by jmoore(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2012
Emarve162346: Evelyn unilorin, crs edu. Pls does anybody, knw how i can get to Abia state by air, if not can one get a bus directly to camp from lag. Dis is my contact 08027191419: waiting to hia from someone with useful info. Safe trip guyz

Fly from Lagos to Portharcourt then travel by road from Portharcourt to Umuahia
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by ednut1(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2012
eagle,eye:

flying makes no sense to me. cos after landing at owerri which is the nearest airport to you camp, you will still be paying up to 1000 or more to transport yourself to umuahia then igbere where your camp is. Not to talk of the stress getting a car from airport junction to umuahia (unless you wan take airport taxi, then you budget extra 5000 or more)

you guys should regroup and go to YOUNG OR ABIA LINE. Take hummer bus. Talk to your driver as I suggested earlier and not company.
where is young or abia line garage, are dey in jibowu or oshodi
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by eagleeye2: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2012
ednut1: where is young or abia line garage, are dey in jibowu or oshodi

Young garage is in jibowu and there is another one at Mile 2, the same with Abia line. But Abia line mile 2 garage is near festac 1st gate (by festac/ amuwo link road near mr biggs)
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by kekeven: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2012
Hello guys, I'm Esther. Please tell me I'm the first girl on board. Lol.
I'm on my way right now and I took abia line from jibowu.two buses left this morning. I don't mind joining obs too.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by ednut1(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2012
kekeven: Hello guys, I'm Esther. Please tell me I'm the first girl on board. Lol.
I'm on my way right now and I took abia line from jibowu.two buses left this morning. I don't mind joining obs too.
cool,hw much was d t fare, safe journey, but ur nt d first gal but 2nd lol
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2012
Frm abk...... Am on moi way to akwa ibom n 'l b movin frm dia to abia 2mao morwin...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by genxris: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2012
For those of u coming from Ogun state,u go to Shagamu and get a bus heading to Umuahia,when u get there u will board another vehicle that will get u to Igbere were u have the camp, if u can't get a Umuahia bus in Shagamu then u look for a Owerri or Aba bus either way you will still take a bus to Umuahia.
OBS means orientation broadcasting service and some how it is believed that coppers that join them on campus get a juicy pop placement in the state.
Abia state major towns are umuahia and aba, umuahia is d capital and mainly a civil servant town with a little grooving points and about 45mins drive to Aba ..aba is a buisness city,mainly developed by the residents cos they have a sleeping governor,u will get a lot of cheap stuffs in aba ..infact if u are biz inclined u may see ur self trading on something ur self, clothes,shoes,bags,assoceries etc that u can ever want can be found either made in aba or imported.
Advice..when finally settled where ever u see ur self in d state, always board ur bus in designated park to avoid one chance, The town is generally ok
I wish u goodluck
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by operalimi: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2012
am adekunle tosin from uniilorin(mathematics) posted to abia state....anyone from ilorin shuld join a bus going to onitsha first then from there to abia state
straight to the camp Going to 2mao thru young abeyy line along opo malu rd at emirs rd.........07037366661
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by ikdaniel(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2012
A̶̲̥̅♏ ik by name from Benin...read Marketing frm Esut....any Ø₪є̲̣̥ posted Τ̩̩̥ø̲̣̣̥ Abia should hook up with M̶̲̅ƺ S̴̩☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩ has Τ̩̩̥ø̲̣̣̥ <,'\/º≈makeº˚˚ the camp fun Fø̲̣̣я̅ us all...08160134123....ma BB pin 28E3B606..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by ednut1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2012
off tomorw from jibowu, 4000k tfare, umuahia here i come, numb 08126955852 if u also goin tomrw
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Oxytocin712: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
K_ayanfe: Kareem Adewale;Electrical/Electronics frm Oyo state,wish each ά̯͡Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ every1 a safe journey to  camp ground Bende;Nah worry if we enter we must to know each other than this;Once again Abia state here ℓ̊ comGod of all places  with us all in peace (IJN)
Nice one there, also from the same State heading to Abia, our success is sure in Jesus name...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Oxytocin712: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
operalimi: am adekunle tosin from uniilorin(mathematics) posted to abia state....anyone from ilorin shuld join a bus going to onitsha first then from there to abia state
straight to the camp Going to 2mao thru young abeyy line along opo malu rd at emirs rd.........07037366661
also going there, wish to go by ola express adjacent Olak petrol along Offa garage road. See u there 2mao.... Save trip
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by raph4al: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
Am Raphael, a foreign trained student 4rm Kwame Nkrumah uni, Ghana but 4rm Akwa Ibom. How do I get 2 Abia state camp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by eagleeye2: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2012
raph4al: Am Raphael, a foreign trained student 4rm Kwame Nkrumah uni, Ghana but 4rm Akwa Ibom. How do I get 2 Abia state camp?

where are yu taking off from?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by adim2(m): 10:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
for those who wants to join obs u r welcome. come tomoro and ask of chidi and on saturday we will interview u guys
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by bibs(f): 6:37am On Nov 06, 2012
Got bus just now going directly to the camp at at Abia line Jibowu
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by eagleeye2: 6:44am On Nov 06, 2012
bibs:
Got bus just now going directly to the camp at at Abia line Jibowu

Safe trip
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by bibs(f): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2012
eagle,eye:

Safe trip

Osheee
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by 9japple(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2012
just about leaving phc for d camp? @ chidi, obs interview on saturday lo un lo un? O ma jina gan, sir. good to have d ladies in d room, esther n co, welcome, ekabo! Let u all know when i storm camp with my petite self
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by ednut1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
jst enta benin, too much traffic, redeem corper lodge pls chidi where is it as i knw am gonna arrive late o
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Diakpa(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Keky: Damola,Biochemistry ,Bowen uni
Keky, although I'm not currently a Youth Corps member, I'm interested in u cos I studied Biochemistry and I happen to have served at Abia (Isiala-Ngwa north LGA). Holla if u need any form of help. I'm from delta state by the way.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by ednut1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2012
tanks for rccf guys from saving my ass, arrived umuahia 7.30 nd was wandering about, God bless dem o

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Abia by Xion: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
RCCF (Redeemed Christian Corpers' Fellowship, Abia State) is always there for you, the offered me free accommodation and feeding for the first 3days after camp amongst other wonderful things they did for me, we were over 150 they hosted after our July Orientation Camp programme. RCCF has 3 branches in the state, Umuahia North, Umuahia South and Aba, RCCF awaits you after your camp programme, your denomination doesn't matter.
I stay at the RCCF Umuahia North Corpers' Lodge.
Welcome to Abia State, God's own state

(1) (2) (3) (4)

American-born And Raised Nigerians Who Want To Do NYSC / Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) / Ebonyi State Corpers Batch B 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.