Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas (6840 Views)

Rehabilitation Of Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties In Port Harcourt Begins. Photos. / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs / FG Begins Rehabilitation Of NNPC Depot In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by sanchez0: 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
He must be kidding us, in 7 weeks? Don't see that happenning anyways. Nigeria is a goner. sad cry
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by Roland17(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
Are u kidding me Jonathan, 6-7 weeks before Xmas clueless Joe thinks a miracle would happen to roads nationwide, this further buttresses my perception about him. Your mates make Hay when the Sun shines ooo........
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by Nightshift(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
The biggest threat to Nigeria's democracy is that we always allow our politicians get away with lies. The day we start holding them responsible for lying to Nigerians, our country will change for better.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by mendiata4: 12:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Good rubish, what a lie writing in black and white
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by yohannazack(m): 12:52am On Nov 01, 2012
It sounds to childish and unreasonable fo a president to giv such a directive becus of a festive period. I pray the pepo in charge wil respect d directive though. I wonder if he wants us to praiz him fo the empty promise. Ey eyah fo dis country.
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by NEROSKY(m): 12:52am On Nov 01, 2012
talk na free
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 01, 2012
NICE! OPPORTUNITY FOR THE LOOTERS IN POWER TO LOOT EVEN MORE....ENOUGH THIEVING FOR CHRISTMAS SPENDING!!!!
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:58am On Nov 01, 2012
I so much like this Gej of a guy. He's always following one of the laws in 48 laws of power which says always preach the need for change and do so little.
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by younglad007(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2012
Guys, abeg make we give this man chance. Rehabilitation of the port harcourt-enugu road has already started
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by Akanbiedu(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2012
Where is he going to get the money?
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by aieromon(m): 7:23am On Nov 01, 2012
Why wait till the end of the year?

This is a messed up cheap political statement to say the least.
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2012
I Love Retardinhio.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by Demdem(m): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2012
234GT: No christmas, no rehabilitation of roads!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by jude33084(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2012
Τhis guy is a big joke angry
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by werepeLeri: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2012
I honestly dont know what people want from this government. At the rate we are going, Nairaland will soon be taken over by people who cant make any intelligent contribution to any topic, I mean, what kind of contribution do people make when all they can say is to call the President names because he makes an effort to improve on things! These are the same people who will soon start crying about how bad the roads are and urging GEJ to resign because of that. If you want to criticise, why not wait till after the holidays to see if roads were better or not? It is not a must that you must comment or criticise, but if you must, it should be logical and makes sense, or what do you think my people?

The man orders roads to be rehabilitated, una go shout, if he didnt say anything, una go still condemn am. Haba! One day, one of you will be there and it is just natural that these same things will be done to you. No be so?

The man is a joker - which part of his pronouncement is funny? I cant find it. The man is a fool, just because he orders roads to be rehabilitated. Shuo.

I expect you to begin to call me names because of my comment, but that one no bother me, if you can call your parents names, why wont you call anyone else names. Na wa.

Maybe the man should have said - destroy all roads before Christmas - and you will for once see something good in his statements.
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by staaari: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2012
Abuja – President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday directed the Ministry of Works to carry out immediate rehabilitation of all the dilapidated road infrastructure nationwide before the yuletide season

if above is true... then

This man is badluck. nothing good will come from him.

Xmas is less than 55days. Clearly there is no way even for Prof Peller to do magic and rehabilitate all roads.

very sad. when will nigerians rise up? when

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by gwas(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Seems Mr. President is dreaming. 3 weeks to fix all federal roads? gush!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by 2winxcom(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2012
how possible is dis? oga jona
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by COMPAQ(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
This just shows how STUPID Jonathan is! Does he think he is God that speaks and things happen? Won't the scope of work be assessed? Won't the jobs the tendered? Will there not be a process for contract award? Will someone not check that there is sufficient budgetary cover for the work to be carried out? Does the Ministry of Works not know that it has to rehabilitate roads except the President says so? All the orders he gave in years past, how many of them brought any benefit?

Fasola doesn't go about "ordering" that Western Avenue be rebuilt or that Badagry expressway be rebuilt....the guy just does his job...simple!!!

Jeez...what a country we live in?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by pdozie: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
werepeLeri: I honestly dont know what people want from this government. At the rate we are going, Nairaland will soon be taken over by people who cant make any intelligent contribution to any topic, I mean, what kind of contribution do people make when all they can say is to call the President names because he makes an effort to improve on things! These are the same people who will soon start crying about how bad the roads are and urging GEJ to resign because of that. If you want to criticise, why not wait till after the holidays to see if roads were better or not? It is not a must that you must comment or criticise, but if you must, it should be logical and makes sense, or what do you think my people?

The man orders roads to be rehabilitated, una go shout, if he didnt say anything, una go still condemn am. Haba! One day, one of you will be there and it is just natural that these same things will be done to you. No be so?

The man is a joker - which part of his pronouncement is funny? I cant find it. The man is a fool, just because he orders roads to be rehabilitated. Shuo.

I expect you to begin to call me names because of my comment, but that one no bother me, if you can call your parents names, why wont you call anyone else names. Na wa.

Maybe the man should have said - destroy all roads before Christmas - and you will for once see something good in his statements.

Best comment so far...
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by Abbott(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
What then will Ogun state, the city of dust and mud do?

*Edited*

Did not read before posting, did not know GEJ was referring to federal roads.
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by Frendys(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
Benin-Shagamu-Lagos
Aba-Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt -Enugu
Ogoni-Eleme-Ahoada-Warri
Benin-Okene
Makurdi-Abuja
Abuja-Lokoja Roads should receive priority attention

Also Kabba-Ayetoro Gbede-Egebe Road should receive priority attention. Our children are coming home with their friends from Europe and America for the first time. And they like our dear President, Goodluck Jonathan.

Let people be happy after the terrible flood disaster to see their loved ones this festive season! Give us light too.

God bless our leaders!
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by ooua: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
werepeLeri: I honestly dont know what people want from this government.

You are a dreamer, so this is good governace to you. How can a president wake up and give such a directive and you praise him. I sorry for you. Go to Akwa Ibom and find out how the governor did it, was it by telling his people the roads will be fixed in 6 weeks time, no he had a plan and followed through his plan. This is not what we want from our president, there should be a blue print and he is expected to follow it. We are talking about a Country here.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by nairaman66(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas

Stupid cheap talk by Jona.. If he's really serious where are the specifics? Mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by werepeLeri: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
ooua:

You are a dreamer, so this is good governace to you. How can a president wake up and give such a directive and you praise him. I sorry for you. Go to Akwa Ibom and find out how the governor did it, was it by telling his people the roads will be fixed in 6 weeks time, no he had a plan and followed through his plan. This is not what we want from our president, there should be a blue print and he is expected to follow it. We are talking about a Country here.

why not go to him and ask him for specifics - or go to FERMA and ask them how they want to do it instead of talking thrash here? Or maybe you havent heard of FERMA before? This is not what you want from him - blue print? Go to FERMA, they will show you.
Re: Jonathan Orders rehabilitation Of Roads Nationwide Before Christmas by NovusHomo(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
Classic Jona. Is it just me, or did anyone else feel the return of Patou?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto UNDP Coordinator Found Dead In Country Home / / Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.