Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Katsina - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (69200 Views)

Batch B 2014 Corpers Posted To Katsina State / NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ogbeche77: even meself redeploy go ogun, and I'm so loving it

hi.my bro is in your camp. please can you reach out to him
and maybe assist in his redeployment?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
babaearly:

hi.my bro is in your camp. please can you reach out to him
and maybe assist in his redeployment?
I camped in KT last year, not in the camp.. He can apply for redeployment in camp himself, hope he went with his med report
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by iforkanbale(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2013
Take it or leave it... Katsina is one of d best place u want to be...... Deir are lots oda churches and mosque 4 d religious 1s and fadama,barracks,police mess,liberty and gomma is deir 4 d sure guys and ladies... Call mi anywhere u are in katsina 07066721682,
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ogbeche77: I camped in KT last year, not in the camp.. He can apply for redeployment in camp himself, hope he went with his med report
preparing it to send to him. How can i send it to him in the camp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by demmy55(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
babaearly:

U can scan and send it tru his mail. He will just need to print it out. There is a place they also forge medical report at the mami market for any state and sickness of ur choice. The medical report can even be printed in colored for u @ #1000. Wish u goodluck with a little patience smiley
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by demmy55(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
Was posted to katsina 2012 batch C but I redeployed sharp sharp. I couldn't cope with not being able to speak or understand hausa. I almost even got missing on my way to the camp because I couldn't communicate in hausa.

Redeployment was very easy during my time. All the ppl that applied for redeployment were granted. You just need to fill the redeployment form attached with a hand written letter and ur medical report or marriage evidence. You will be told that redeployment is granted only on two conditions: only if ur married or u av a life threaten sickness.
Married ppl will need evidence of their change of name, marriage certificate etc while that of medical issue is their medical report and hospital card.
During my time, all the ppl claiming to have one medical problem or the other were all called for an interview so as to prove the authenticity of ur ailment.

Do not let ur heart be troubled even if u have no medical report or marriage evidence, just fill the form and write an application letter stating ur reasons and submit. Ppl that did that during my time were granted redeployment but not everybody was redeployed to the state he/she applied for.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
babaearly:
ask him to confirm the pmb address of the camp,then u can send it through private courier, you should do this fast,
Another option is to scan and send, then he can use a colored printer at mammy market to print it
I don't support the forge option as the above poster suggested, if this does not go right, he may have himself to blame.
And report reaching me from there camp I few minutes ago says, the relocation form is already out, and the process ll begin soonest
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2013
demmy55:

U can scan and send it tru his mail. He will just need to print it out. There is a place they also forge medical report at the mami market for any state and sickness of ur choice. The medical report can even be printed in colored for u @ #1000. Wish u goodluck with a little patience smiley
Ogbeche77: ask him to confirm the pmb address of the camp,then u can send it through private courier, you should do this fast,
Another option is to scan and send, then he can use a colored printer at mammy market to print it
I don't support the forge option as the above poster suggested, if this does not go right, he may have himself to blame.
And report reaching me from there camp I few minutes ago says, the relocation form is already out, and the process ll begin soonest
thanks guys. Very helpful.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 6:47am On Mar 12, 2013
Presently enjoying camp in Katsina state here.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
demmy55:

Do not let ur heart be troubled even if u have no medical report or marriage evidence, just fill the form and write an application letter stating ur reasons and submit. Ppl that did that during my time were granted redeployment but not everybody was redeployed to the state he/she applied for.

This!
Ogbeche is a prime example of this. tongue
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
darefestus:

This!
Ogbeche is a prime example of this. tongue
Osun Corper, I will take this as an allegation, yet to be proven
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
Ogbeche, abeg shey I fit travel on my own outside d state? Cos dem dey warn us seriously abt taking permission before travelling
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by joeace2020(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
hello fellow katsina corpers in d buildn..dis is joe reppn plat 9 here
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
Meetmonde, you must obtain official permission before you travel my brother as we were told. Please, don't travel without obtaining the necessary permission. I'm in platoon 10, Joseph is the name. You? Hey Joe, hope you are enjoying Katsina.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by joeace2020(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
yea i am but dis katsina sun ehn..e dey cancerous and btw i enjoyed ur lecture today..i was d big goggled guy in front
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
Don't worry about taking permission to travel. When you get out of camp you'll know. What did you expect the OGA AT THE TOP to tell you before? That's all.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
Don't worry about taking permission to travel. When you get out of camp you'll know. What did you expect the OGA AT THE TOP to tell you before? That's all.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
It is by God's Grace that I'm adapting to thir weather. Thanks for the compliment, the Glory belongs to God. I would love us to see. Thanks once again.
joeace2020: yea i am but dis katsina sun ehn..e dey cancerous and btw i enjoyed ur lecture today..i was d big goggled guy in front
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Okay platoon 10 and 9, I represent platoon 7, ma name is Monde. @contra, na so sha, but wat abt diz cds on thursdayz, I been dey reason abscounding for 2weeks without permission. Although I get planz to sort am out with ma for PPA and LGI
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by soladollar(m): 11:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
lecturer dat does not know d difference btw internet marketing and web development. Just talking nonsense.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2013
soladollar: lecturer dat does not know d difference btw internet marketing and web development. Just talking nonsense.
Sola, how are you? I am the corper who took the webdesign/internet marketing lectures. Is this comment of yours referring to me? If it is, I want to inform you that I talked about internet marketing simply because the resources most especially power to facilitate the website design class was not available. With all humility and by God's Grace, I know my onions in the field. All I spoke about in the lectures are from years of my experience. Let's meet and clear the air. Give me a call on 08151153393 or drop your number so I can call you.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by soladollar(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
yeah, i was referring to u.

From wat i heard u say, its not dat simple, and u're raising d hopes of people who know nxt to notin abt int mkt. Its not dat simple.

Web design is probably d simplest tin dat can b taught to anybody bt i wasnt really expectin much from dem anyways.

Abt clearing d air, there's notin to clear. Was just vexed abt d whole tin.

I was into Int Mkt, bt stopped abt 2 yrs ago. I'm sure if u google search my name, there should be sometin there.

But all in all, its not dat simple. Here's my no 08083047012
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thanks Sola for your reply. Yes, it might not be that simple but it does not mean it is impossible. What I actually did was to expose them to the great possibilities that exist in Internet Marketing. There's always a learning curve for anything new being learnt. However, there's nothing impossible to anyone who is willing and desirous to break new grounds. I visited your blog, read some wonderful stuffs and learnt a lot. Why did you stop? I think you need to re-start and keep the fire burning. You have quality in you. As per being angry because of the way things have gone as per the Skill Acquisition programme, one thing I have learnt in life through real experiences is to ALWAYS see the positive in every negative situation and make do with what I have at my disposal to get what I desire and where I want to be. Thanks, I'll give you a call.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by soladollar(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
tanks, got focused with New Media, Graphics design and interactive package designs. i'm restarting internet marketing in May... Trying to get my company on a strong footing.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Inufele1: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2013
soladollar: tanks, got focused with New Media, Graphics design and interactive package designs. i'm restarting internet marketing in May... Trying to get my company on a strong footing.

you make sense shola, i dey feel u die thanks for representing, dis is Adio, UI.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2013
Finally met soladollar today. Funny enough, he is in my platoon. Great stuff he does from what I heard him say. Sola, you are good to go!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2013
What camp has brought together, PPA will separate. Katsina camp was great, nice experience, good lectures, great atmosphere, and excellent POP. Met 2 NLers, Soladollar and Moneybag. Thanks NL for this forum.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 27, 2013
Bigdreams: What camp has brought together, PPA will separate. Katsina camp was great, nice experience, good lectures, great atmosphere, and excellent POP. Met 2 NLers, Soladollar and Moneybag. Thanks NL for this forum.
where's ur ppa?
Shey na Katsina city, jibia, funtua, daura, bindawa, batagarawa, rimi, safana.. Oya choose one
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2013
Ogbeche77: where's ur ppa?
Shey na Katsina city, jibia, funtua, daura, bindawa, batagarawa, rimi, safana.. Oya choose one
Funtua sir. Going to my PPA today.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2013
Bigdreams: Funtua sir. Going to my PPA today.
lovely place, closer to southern kaduna and the weather is not as harsh as that of katsina city
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2013
Ogbeche77: lovely place, closer to southern kaduna and the weather is not as harsh as that of katsina city

Very right sir. The weather is lovely, close to Zaria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.