Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Katsina - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (69215 Views)

Batch B 2014 Corpers Posted To Katsina State / NYSC B14: posted to Katsina (let's connect) / Nysc Batch B Posted To Katsina State.lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2013
To the Batch B Corps Members passing out next week, I wish you all the best. Go out there and get the best! Best of luck.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
Corpers posted to Katsina, let's not abandon this thread nah!!!

Ok, here are some pictures from Government Day Junior Secondary School, Funtua.

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by joeace2020(m): 12:26am On Jun 19, 2013
Hey peeps... This is joseph batch a 2013 kt...this place is kinna dull... Guess nt much katsina corpers on nairaland bt isall gud
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
joeace2020: Hey peeps... This is joseph batch a 2013 kt...this place is kinna dull... Guess nt much katsina corpers on nairaland bt isall gud

Hey bro, we can make it lively.

Let's update our experiences here and share with others.

I'm Joseph too Batch A 2013 posted to Funtua.

I hope to read from you bro.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by folariiin: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
Hello people, I'm new here, just found out I was posted to katsina. BATCH B '13 peeps, where you at?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
folariiin: Hello people, I'm new here, just found out I was posted to katsina. BATCH B '13 peeps, where you at?

Folarin, congrats on your posting to Katsina. First and foremost, you have to report at the camp. Where are you located so that myself and probably others can help you finding your way to the camp? After camp, you will be posted to any of the local goverments in the state (37 or thereabout - I can't remember the exact figure now).

Meanwhile, while in camp, make sure you attend the lectures, though stressful, they will definitely help you a lot.

All the best bro.

Congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hello, I just got posted to Katsina. Please i'll need meaningful information on travel plans(from lagos) and life in Katsina. Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by justus1987: 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
BHARCEE: Hello, I just got posted to Katsina. Please i'll need meaningful information on travel plans(from lagos) and life in Katsina. Thanks
BHARCEE: Hello, I just got posted to Katsina. Please i'll need meaningful information on travel plans(from lagos) and life in Katsina. Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by folariiin: 6:28am On Jun 22, 2013
Bigdreams:

Folarin, congrats on your posting to Katsina. First and foremost, you have to report at the camp. Where are you located so that myself and probably others can help you finding your way to the camp? After camp, you will be posted to any of the local goverments in the state (37 or thereabout - I can't remember the exact figure now).

Meanwhile, while in camp, make sure you attend the lectures, though stressful, they will definitely help you a lot.

All the best bro.

Congrats once again.

Thanks, I'm based in Lagos and I wld like to know how to get to camp and how much is d state allowance?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2013
I'd like to welcome the new Batch B to 'our' thread.
Please go over the thread as answers to your questions are already answered. I'm very sure of that.

Once again welcome to Katsina.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Jerry602(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
First of al l want 2 say congratulations 2 u guys. Am currently serving in katsina 2013 batch A and l can asure u dat kst is peaceful u dnt ve anytin 2 worry abt. Wen l was posted here l dnt lyk it but nw l am nt regretin being in d state n 4 d camp, just cum n c 4 urselves is one of d best in Nigeria if nt d best. U can cal me 4 more info 08065419623 welcum 2 katsina.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by elohorm(f): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
I have been posted to Katsina....meeen d distance frm Delta to Katsina is no beans ooo...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by HENRIETTAPOWER(f): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2013
I have been posted to katsina Batch B 2013. I hate myself now. I wish to redeploy o.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by proudlyAfrica(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2013
pls i need ur help! I was posted to KT and am coming frm Owerri...nw if i start coming on monday will it be too early or late to the camp on tuesday since i dont knw anybody there
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by contra(m): 11:51am On Jun 23, 2013
proudlyAfrica: pls i need ur help! I was posted to KT and am coming frm Owerri...nw if i start coming on monday will it be too early or late to the camp on tuesday since i dont knw anybody there
Monday is fine. To be on the safer side be there latest on Wednesday.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by proudlyAfrica(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
contra:
Monday is fine. To be on the safer side be there latest on Wednesday.
:...........kk tenx man
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by justus1987: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2013
Am batch A corp membr presently servng in katsina.is a peacefl place 2 b.wishng all corp membr postd to katsina safe trip to katsina.for any info call me or add me on what'sapp.08139256584
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
folariiin:

Thanks, I'm based in Lagos and I wld like to know how to get to camp and how much is d state allowance?

Folarin, if you go through Cross Country, you will taken direct to the camp. They are located at Yaba. We paid N13k in March as the air conditioned bus took off from their park in Yaba and got to the camp the next day. We stopped at their park in Kaduna for the night and took off to Katsina the next day.

You can reach me on 08144303049
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Bigdreams:

Folarin, if you go through Cross Country, you will taken direct to the camp. They are located at Yaba. We paid N13k in March as the air conditioned bus took off from their park in Yaba and got to the camp the next day. We stopped at their park in Kaduna for the night and took off to Katsina the next day.

You can reach me on 08144303049
it still beats me why peeps ll pay 13k for a 19hr road trip to katsina,when aero flys to Kano for 10k (1hr flight) ,then kano to old mani rd by cab is N400.. Less than 2hrs

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
My brother just arrived katsina camp this evening. He's Innocent by name, u can contact him with this no:08064370832
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Southboy(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2013
proudlyAfrica: pls i need ur help! I was posted to KT and am coming frm Owerri...nw if i start coming on monday will it be too early or late to the camp on tuesday since i dont knw anybody there
am also cumin 4rm owerri, let's hook up. reach me on dis line 08066264685
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Southboy(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2013
hw do I get 2 katsina camp 4rm owerri?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2013
Ogbeche77: it still beats me why peeps ll pay 13k for a 19hr road trip to katsina,when aero flys to Kano for 10k (1hr flight) ,then kano to old mani rd by cab is N400.. Less than 2hrs
Oga Ogbeche, I never knew about that. Thanks for enlightening us.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bigdreams: Oga Ogbeche, I never knew about that. Thanks for enlightening us.
welcome, if you still wanna cut more cost,when returning.. Frm kt to sabon gari park in kano is N400, then u can board a luxirious to lag,its N5,100
Another option which i'm yet to explore is the rail route frm kano to lagos,heard its less than N1,700
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ogbeche77: welcome, if you still wanna cut more cost,when returning.. Frm kt to sabon gari park in kano is N400, then u can board a luxirious to lag,its N5,100
Another option which i'm yet to explore is the rail route frm kano to lagos,heard its less than N1,700
Oga Ogbeche, thanks for the info. I'm in Funtua and there's a direct bus from here to Lagos at N4k. From Katsina to Funtua is N500-N700. Getting to learn short cuts day by day.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
I camped at katsina and I was posted to Dutsin-Ma, but I redeployed. Am proudly ex KT/13A. Nw NS/13A. For the christians who will be posted to Dutsi-Ma, d RCCF house are accomodating and welcoming, incase u lost ur way or will require assistance in Dutsin-Ma zone, Call me on 08067923005, I stil av dia contact so dey can assist. Wishing d Batch B otondos favourable posting. One love
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wishing all corps members serving in Katsina a wonderful service year.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Guys posted to Katsina, where are you?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by Desammy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Hi, pls my friend was posted to kastina. Hw can she get to d camp 4rm Enugu and also hw many hours journey 4rm dia? Pls am waiting.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by jimpat2006(m): 5:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Please, my friend in Makurdi is posted to Katsina. Hw can she transport there? No direct transport from Makurdi to Katsina. Thanks
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Katsina by johnix4real(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
hello people am currently posted to kastina 13C. plss i need ur help on hw to move from Benue state to d camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.