Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara (32003 Views)

To All 2013 Batch C Posted To Zamfara State / Batch B Corpers Posted To Zamfara State / Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Chokolee(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lagos to Zamfara is approx. 15hours by road; I would advice you take a bus heading to sokoto, because the camp is along the road side in Tsafe LGA, dont worry..make sure you let the driver know and keep informing him..You would be dropped at the gate. Guys use macarpolo bus cos of the convenience and safty..you would have to spend close to 7500 on transportation before you come here. Here is safe, notting to worry about, but; set your mind up that you are going to get a high tension sun here..#no need to cover the truth# You would adapt sha, make sure your mosquito nets are with you, if you forget anything, dont forget that...mosquito still dey small, bring you face mask along, its just #20 for 1 carry small cos of dust, you may not like the sight..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Chokolee(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
I would advise you to stay sha..though if you want to redeploy..you are free;follow your mind. Onions, tomatoes, potatoes, watermelon, carrot, sugger cain are fala fala here..seriously
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by isquar3d3(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
Chokolee: I would advise you to stay sha..though if you want to redeploy..you are free;follow your mind. Onions, tomatoes, potatoes, watermelon, carrot, sugger cain are fala fala here..seriously
heard of d lead poisoning issue. how safe is d food, esp d water? do i hv to make special preparatn for water?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Chokolee(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2013
isquar3d3: heard of d lead poisoning issue. how safe is d food, esp d water? do i hv to make special preparatn for water?
Dont worry, the lead poisoning is just in one local govt. And no need for special water..there are bore holes all over..dont worry its well here
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by isquar3d3(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
Chokolee:
Dont worry, the lead poisoning is just in one local govt. And no need for special water..there are bore holes all over..dont worry its well here
pls how many hours is it frm abuja and whr can i get a bus frm dere? i intend taking a flight to abuja frm lag.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Oskyworld(m): 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
STATE: ZAMFARA (GUSAU: state cap.)
PPA: swap frm HONEYVIEW DENTAL CLINIC to PECULIAR N/P SCH.(cos d Employer wan kil me wit work at d clinic)
BATCH: C
YEAR: 2011/12
CAMP: TSAFE
CDS: BAND CDS (1st General salute 4 d Banders)
ACHIEVEMENT: 1. I WAS D BAND PRESIDENT, INITIALY GEN SEC. 2. IWON D GOVERNORS AWARD AS D 2ND BEST CORPS MEMBER 11/12 DUE TO MY PERSONAL PROJECTS I DID ABT 500K. & I WAS PAID AWARD REWARD &GIVEN CERT. 3.GOT MDG WAP 300K. 4. DID BIZ. 4. SERVED IN RCCF FAMILY HOUSE AS PRAYO/RABBI...ETC
for mor tori, 08062140177[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] kiss
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by tropicanna: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
A big congrats 2 prospective corpers posted 2 zamfara state.farming is our pride and its a wonderful place 2 be in.howeva if u re leavin 4rm lag 2 zamfara u can board a nite bus goin 2 kaduna-kano @ oyingbo 4 abt 5k.wen u arrive kawo park @ kaduna drop and den get a bike or taxi 2 NDA junction where d zamfara park is and get a bus 2 zamfara.the camp is along d road @ tsafe.4 more info holla @ me via 08185569178.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Umunede(m): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2013
isquar3d3: pls how many hours is it frm abuja and whr can i get a bus frm dere? i intend taking a flight to abuja frm lag.
4 to 5hrs from abuja. u can get zamfara car at zuba. I worked there for 6 years.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by isquar3d3(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2013
Umunede: 4 to 5hrs from abuja. u can get zamfara car at zuba. I worked there for 6 years.
tnx. but frm d nnamdi azikwe airport, do i just tell a cab dat im goin to zuba?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Umunede(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2013
isquar3d3: tnx. but frm d nnamdi azikwe airport, do i just tell a cab dat im goin to zuba?
yes, less than 15mins from d airport. or simply tell d taxi man to take u to where u will get car going to zamfara
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Ridwan123(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2013
U guys should just follow TROPICANNA's steps.. Cos dats d best way... Make sure u prepare a doctor's report for ur redeployment... I was dere last november(bAtch C)but later redeployed to osun state... Tsafe camp is very ok...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by kayrukky: 12:47am On Mar 03, 2013
Hi guys, I did my youth service in Zamfara 2003, then we used to board bus from Lagos to Zaria (i.e Lagos-Kano Bus). When you alight at Zaria, take the bus going to Gusau you will come down at TSAFE (ZAMFARA STATE NYSC CAMP). Enjoy your stay.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Ridwan123(m): 7:16am On Mar 03, 2013
I'm repeating this again , if u would like to redeploy, get all ur documents intact and start processing
immediately u get to d camp. Beware that the
number of industries in zamfara state is countable
and most of u guys will eventually end up being
posted to d village. Those dat were posted to d village told me it wasn't easy ooº°oooooo°ºoo. Best of luck anyway
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by dayus444: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2013
Please oooo, watz all dis i'm reading in dis thread, some are saying u need about 12k to travel from lag to zamfara, that is not true o. I'm a batch C corp member serving in zamfara. I took off from Akure, ondo state. When i arrived at Tsafe camp a day before registration commenced, i then realised that i had spent more than twice as much as a photographer that also came from Akure to Tsafe camp spent on transport. I spent over 6k, while he spent about 2900 naira. When i was returning to zamfara from d chrimas break, i spent a little over 3k. So otondos, dnt waste ur money o. As a matter of fact, if you spend anything over 5000 naira from lag to zamfara, you are wrong oooo. If u are coming from ondo, ekiti and environs, or even abuja nd lagos, u can call me on 08061386740 for more guidiance.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by cyif2003(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2013
Poosted to zamfara. A̶̲̥̅♏ a lil bit short of words.. As dey say seeing is beliving... Wil b leaving for camp wednesday nite to arrive thursday morning. Hope it will not b tooo late??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Chokolee(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
cyif2003: Poosted to zamfara. A̶̲̥̅♏ a lil bit short of words.. As dey say seeing is beliving... Wil b leaving for camp wednesday nite to arrive thursday morning. Hope it will not b tooo late??
Lets hope it wont be too late; You would have to beg if any case arise..camp is usually open 3 days after resumption. I know you must have been busy preparing your relocation documents..

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by fizzle344: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
ZM/11B/1518. Former Mr Macho and champion of Tsafe.
To all the new corpers going to Zamfara. Tips on how to enjoy Tsafe Camp;
1.As you are going,I advice u to start working on ur redeployment
2.Mind your own business.
3.Make sure you have enough money in your pocket and @ d bank if u decide to spend your 12months in Zamfara.
4.Try and make friends with the soldiers.
5.Stay away from hausa or any Zamfara lady
6.Do not drink alcohol in d public,if caught wit alcohol in camp it might result in big wahala.
If you need to know more. Contact me

I enjoyed every bit of my stay in Tsafe and Gusau,I drove from Lagos to Zamfara and it was fun.

I wish u guys all the best.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Umunede(m): 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Pls fight very hard to avoid being posted to gummi LGA and bukkuyum LGA. No amenities at all and they are very very far. Talk about 4hrs to 6hrs journey from Gusau, d state capital. I have been there
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by soloyes(m): 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
Umunede: Pls fight very hard to avoid being posted to gummi LGA and bukkuyum LGA. No amenities at all and they are very very far. Talk about 4hrs to 6hrs journey from Gusau, d state capital. I have been there
hahahaha! Are you currently serving? Where do u stay?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by soloyes(m): 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
dayus444: Please oooo, watz all dis i'm reading in dis thread, some are saying u need about 12k to travel from lag to zamfara, that is not true o. I'm a batch C corp member serving in zamfara. I took off from Akure, ondo state. When i arrived at Tsafe camp a day before registration commenced, i then realised that i had spent more than twice as much as a photographer that also came from Akure to Tsafe camp spent on transport. I spent over 6k, while he spent about 2900 naira. When i was returning to zamfara from d chrimas break, i spent a little over 3k. So otondos, dnt waste ur money o. As a matter of fact, if you spend anything over 5000 naira from lag to zamfara, you are wrong oooo. If u are coming from ondo, ekiti and environs, or even abuja nd lagos, u can call me on 08061386740 for more guidiance.
hi. Where are u serving?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by soloyes(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ridwan123: U guys should just follow TROPICANNA's steps.. Cos dats d best way... Make sure u prepare a doctor's report for ur redeployment... I was dere last november(bAtch C)but later redeployed to osun state... Tsafe camp is very ok...
@ Rid1 how are you doing? Me am still rocking ZM O!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by soloyes(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
ZM is a place to be though no money. I made up my mind to stay and after hearing from friends serving in other states i know i made the right. Presently serving in a school in Maru LGA and enjoying it, the only regret been that the students don't understand much of english and as such i can't fully deliver. No much stress. U are all welcome to ZM! Enjoy yourselves.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Umunede(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
soloyes:
hahahaha! Are you currently serving? Where do u stay?
I am not serving but was working in zamfara state
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by soloyes(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
Umunede: I am not serving but was working in zamfara state
ok
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Vincent41(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
harmedox: I heared there's a bus moving from lagos to camp directly on monday. costs 12k

zamfara is de worst place to serve
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by buccunmie(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Vincent 4:

Dats harsh.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by soloyes(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Vincent 4:

na wa 4 u o! What's your definition of worst?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by cyif2003(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2013
Men dem carry me go gwaram oh after a nite there I ran away oh... Bin reposted τ̅☺ rimma. Waiting for acceptance
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by buccunmie(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2013
cyif2003: Men dem carry me go gwaram oh after a nite there I ran away oh... Bin reposted τ̅☺ rimma. Waiting for acceptance
Unda wich local govt is dat?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by cyif2003(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Both unda talafa mafara
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
cyif2003: Both unda talafa mafara
you go fear name now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Zamfara by buccunmie(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mr. Ogbeche, na talata mafara he wan rite which state r u nw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Kogi Corpers Die (Photos) / Ekiti Corpers Fight Over Respect (Photos) / Should NYSC Be Reformed Or Scraped? See Twitter Poll Result

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.