Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti (10681 Views)

#TeamEkiti C14: Those Posted To Ekiti State / Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Ajax1211: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2012
Posted to Ekiti? Lets meet here.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by KINGSNEEZE(m): 12:42am On Nov 01, 2012
Ekiti state here i come
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by baba11(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2012
Welcome to the land of honour and celebration.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Chuksmomay: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
Me and my sis posted to Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Chuksmomay: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
Abeg Ekiti state dey pay corpers anytin at all?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by osho3mtech(f): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
Well I tank God for my posting to ekiti state. Its far better dan dos Boko pple states... Just found out dat Ekiti is d state with d highest no of profs in naija. meaning say der re well read, learned nd educated pple. Der. I like a place like dat. D zone go inspire me nd mk me join d Professor Club.

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by osho3mtech(f): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2012
I hear say enuf fruit dey d zone... Cheap and affordable. Nd dey hv some natural resources.... With dos profs nd drs I know dere re enuf human resources. Hope dere is still WOMAN RESOURCES?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by raymondene: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hearing only good things about Ekiti. hmmm, hope it lives up to the hype. Please does anyone know any "moderately" priced hotel close to the camp location, cause i want to enter ekiti a day before camp opens. Would really appreciate any help, cos i havent been to ekiti before. Thanks.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Solafemiwa(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2012
Don't worry if u av bn posted to Ekiti. It's a very nice place to be. I live there and am also serving my father's land there as well dis tym around. Talking abt nice environment with stress free, they are very accommodating, u will always get whatever u want very easily,I bet it u are going to enjoy stay. If u ar d clubbing or parting type u gonna rock urself weller.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by osho3mtech(f): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
Solafemiwa: Don't worry if u av bn posted to Ekiti. It's a very nice place to be. I live there and am also serving my father's land there as well dis tym around. Talking abt nice environment with stress free, they are very accommodating, u will always get whatever u want very easily,I bet it u are going to enjoy stay. If u ar d clubbing or parting type u gonna rock urself weller.
. Re dey good ICT centers, IT compan der? D pple der, re dey moving along with d info tech trend... Cos I am a Techie/ an IT person oh...
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Ajax1211: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
How much are dey paying in Ekiti, and are there any companies and ICT firms
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by osho3mtech(f): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
This house is not lively oh..... Hope d camp will b lively oh.... Becos I am no dulling man... Nobody dey ans our quests... For here .... PLS WHO HAS AN IDEA(info) shouldn't be scared to ans .... Ur info (guide) can be of an help to a corper go to EKITI.....
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by osho3mtech(f): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
I heared of MAMA NONSO RESTAURANT. For d camp
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by osho3mtech(f): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
I am calling on all TECHIES / ALPHA GEEKS / ITPs / IT GURUs. Etc posted to Ekiti state !!!. let's begin to Network ourselves with info, updates and whats new, let create a forum (platform) where we would be a TECH SUCCOR to all ICT challenges with Our Creative ideas and programatic minds.. I alone can't do dis I need u, he, she, him , her , us, them to do dis and make our world a better place for u, me, nd dem... Let's get connected For d sake of. A better future for u nd me. Tel No. 08182868855 . E-Mail: osho3mtech@gmail.com . BB pin 32271709.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by juleyangel(f): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
i served at ekiti.dey r hospitable..der camp Ȋ̝̊̅§ gud at emure-ise-orun road.der state allowance Ȋ̝̊̅§ 5k.dey r yorubas bt mainly igbos'kogis,kwara settled der.der house rent Ȋ̝̊̅§ affordable..i paid 4k for 1year.u will love ekiti bt derz no flexing except ur posted to ikere-ekiti or ado..dey wld condemn a̶̲̥̅̊ place called ilejemeje cuz ppl call it snake island bt its d best place to stay cuz dey have steady lite..ekiti will do u well..have a̶̲̥̅̊ gud service year..

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by raymondene: 1:35am On Nov 04, 2012
@juleyangel, wow! 4K for a year? Please wat part of ekiti was dat, incase i get posted dere for my PA wud lik to be able to contact u.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by raymondene: 1:37am On Nov 04, 2012
juleyangel: i served at ekiti.dey r hospitable..der camp Ȋ̝̊̅§ gud at emure-ise-orun road.der state allowance Ȋ̝̊̅§ 5k.dey r yorubas bt mainly igbos'kogis,kwara settled der.der house rent Ȋ̝̊̅§ affordable..i paid 4k for 1year.u will love ekiti bt derz no flexing except ur posted to ikere-ekiti or ado..dey wld condemn a̶̲̥̅̊ place called ilejemeje cuz ppl call it snake island bt its d best place to stay cuz dey have steady lite..ekiti will do u well..have a̶̲̥̅̊ gud service year..
@juleyangel, wow! 4K for a year? Please wat part of ekiti was dat, incase i get posted dere for my PA wud lik to be able to contact u.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by nwaire: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
osho3mtech: Well I tank God for my posting to ekiti state. Its far better dan dos Boko pple states... Just found out dat Ekiti is d state with d highest no of profs in naija. meaning say der re well read, learned nd educated pple. Der. I like a place like dat. D zone go inspire me nd mk me join d Professor Club.
I laugh in Chinese hie hao hie hao...

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by nwaire: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2012
osho3mtech: This house is not lively oh..... Hope d camp will b lively oh.... Becos I am no dulling man... Nobody dey ans our quests... For here .... PLS WHO HAS AN IDEA(info) shouldn't be scared to ans .... Ur info (guide) can be of an help to a corper go to EKITI.....

Dont be scared u are coming to 1 of the best camps in Nigeria Ise-Orun Emure, when u leave the camp u will look back an wish, u were left there to complete ur service year, enjoy ur stay in camp make contacts an have fun, at the WHITE CANOPY, Ekiti State pay corps members N5k, trust me its alot of money outside the major cities in Ekiti State, the truth is you may not like the place at first, especially if you are from the major cities around the country, but you will love the place after a while of staying, the people are so hospitable, they will threath u with great respect, they will threath you like god, just keep your own side of the bargain ''Obey The Clarion Call''

2 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by juleyangel(f): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
Its eporo under emure lga bt av passed out nysc Ȋ̝̊̅§ ova for me
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Agbgift(f): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2012
I finished my service wift d last batch B corp members dat passed out june dis yr. Ekiti state is a nice and safe place to be. U will definately enjoy d place. D following places are cool towns in ekiti, ikere, ado dats d state capital, ifaki, ikole and oye. I served under oye local gvt. D local gvt of d state governor. The meaning of oye is harmattan(abroad in ekiti state).my house rent was 800 per month for a good self contain. Pls try visit most of d resort places in ekiti. Places like ikogose,were u ave cold and warm water coming out of d same spot.and dats where they produce gossy water. U all will enjoy ekiti. Cos its one of d safest place to serve. Salaries are regular, food are cheap.if u love plantain and banana u go see am chop tire. Their students love corpers. Transportation cheap too. All d best guys. Ave fun in ise emure camp. As for doz who will be in platoon 6 in camp. Pls make platoon 6 proud. We where d best in camp in my tym. We were rewarded wift letter of recommendation. Ekiti state brought goodluck to me and I pray it brings goodluck to u all. All d best.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by osho3mtech(f): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2012
Agbgift: I finished my service wift d last batch B corp members dat passed out june dis yr. Ekiti state is a nice and safe place to be. U will definately enjoy d place. D following places are cool towns in ekiti, ikere, ado dats d state capital, ifaki, ikole and oye. I served under oye local gvt. D local gvt of d state governor. The meaning of oye is harmattan(abroad in ekiti state).my house rent was 800 per month for a good self contain. Pls try visit most of d resort places in ekiti. Places like ikogose,were u ave cold and warm water coming out of d same spot.and dats where they produce gossy water. U all will enjoy ekiti. Cos its one of d safest place to serve. Salaries are regular, food are cheap.if u love plantain and banana u go see am chop tire. Their students love corpers. Transportation cheap too. All d best guys. Ave fun in ise emure camp. As for doz who will be in platoon 6 in camp. Pls make platoon 6 proud. We where d best in camp in my tym. We were rewarded wift letter of recommendation. Ekiti state brought goodluck to me and I pray it brings goodluck to u all. All d best.
thanks a billion for ur nice info.... God bless u..
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by osho3mtech(f): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2012
Agbgift: I finished my service wift d last batch B corp members dat passed out june dis yr. Ekiti state is a nice and safe place to be. U will definately enjoy d place. D following places are cool towns in ekiti, ikere, ado dats d state capital, ifaki, ikole and oye. I served under oye local gvt. D local gvt of d state governor. The meaning of oye is harmattan(abroad in ekiti state).my house rent was 800 per month for a good self contain. Pls try visit most of d resort places in ekiti. Places like ikogose,were u ave cold and warm water coming out of d same spot.and dats where they produce gossy water. U all will enjoy ekiti. Cos its one of d safest place to serve. Salaries are regular, food are cheap.if u love plantain and banana u go see am chop tire. Their students love corpers. Transportation cheap too. All d best guys. Ave fun in ise emure camp. As for doz who will be in platoon 6 in camp. Pls make platoon 6 proud. We where d best in camp in my tym. We were rewarded wift letter of recommendation. Ekiti state brought goodluck to me and I pray it brings goodluck to u all. All d best.
thanks a billion..... God bless u
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by osho3mtech(f): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2012
nwaire:
Dont be scared u are coming to 1 of the best camps in Nigeria Ise-Orun Emure, when u leave the camp u will look back an wish, u were left there to complete ur service year, enjoy ur stay in camp make contacts an have fun, at the WHITE CANOPY, Ekiti State pay corps members N5k, trust me its alot of money outside the major cities in Ekiti State, the truth is you may not like the place at first, especially if you are from the major cities around the country, but you will love the place after a while of staying, the people are so hospitable, they will threath u with great respect, they will threath you like god, just keep your own side of the bargain ''Obey The Clarion Call''
tanks a billion .... God bless u
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2012
@osho I sent u a bb invite
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
That means things cheap die there.... Well Self contain in ph:200,000 per annum, while in ekiti its 4000k.. Wow life is too cheap there o o o o

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by cutejoe1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
Is there lite @ d camp?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by nwaire: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
cutejoe1: Is there lite @ d camp?
yes
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Abeg how many pple in a single room?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by ejecycollins: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2012
Am body we they post 4 ekiti state make him no say na teach him they go teach ni make u no say na mould houses u go c I did my nysc in ekiti state and in omuo local govt.the place na omuo london nice place to b in ekiti
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by stanogb(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2012
Xup pals,my name is stan.am a Batch B corper...am currently serving in Oye LGA...Am a teacher...its just fun all the way...my house rent is N800 PER MONTH...There z water,light and owambe over here...08063883084
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Ekiti by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2012
I was posted there but I'm going to camp on wednesday. See u all der pin; 27600246

(1) (2) (3)

Adamawa B15 Stream ii (2) Lets Meet Here / Missed Clearance\pv Signing Before? What Are The Implications? / Marriage After NYSC: Why Do People Talk About This?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.