Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity (36108 Views)

Is Virginity Due To Lack Of Opportunity? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Virginity Is Dignity, Not Lack Of Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2008
Well guys,In my own opinion I think VIRGINITY IS NOT DIGNITY,IT IS JUST LACK OF OPPORTUNITY.Why?
Cos i think a lotta girls and guys would have done the sex thing at 14 if they had the opportunity to.Those that kept themselves till 18yrs and above are not saints neither are DIGNIFIED!what i think happened was that the right guy with the right sweet tongue didnt come around when they were much younger.I tasted p**ussy when i was 14yrs with a calabar girl under our staircase.I was the only one that had the oppotunity amongst my peer group.IF YOU THINK AM WRONG LET'S HEAR YOUR OWN VIEW
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Lolabbey: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
hmmmmm,

short of words.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2008
Lolabbey:

hmmmmm,

short of words.
You shouldnt be! i think sharing your experience on how u first did it will shed more light on this topic.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2008
Limited mentality is your gold medal and could be your downfall.

Ignorance is not Bliss in your case.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Beebsyn(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2008
wel, guy i think you are right, cos at the tender age children tend to do what adult are doing cos they b'live they are already a grown up. unlike me, i didn't have the experience when i was at the age of 14 even 18 so, i think the way you are brought up also have effect on how you go for such a thing. ok.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Faitymine(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2008
I lost mine some years back, it was fun and lovely but the painful part of it is that; ever since i lost mine, had never disverging any woman till date, am not sure i can anyway but each time i thought of it, it pains me more and more! cry cry cry
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Busta(f): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
I think that assumption is just stupid.
Everyman according to his own. Some people don’t see losing their virginity as a big deal while some others do. Opportunity has got nothing to do with this.

If u ask me, virginity is sure dignity!

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Lolabbey: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2008
busta rhymes thank u ooo,abeg help me tel am

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2008
Busta:

I think that assumption is just stupid.
Everyman according to his own. Some people don’t see losing their virginity as a big deal while some others do. Opportunity has got nothing to do with this.

If u ask me, virginity is sure dignity!

Are u trying to or are u telling us that you are still a virgin?If so then the cool goodlooking sugar coated guy has not yet come your way.It"s the the same thing,you lack the opportunity!or you are simply not attractive!! grin grin grin

Lolabbey:

busta rhymes thank u ooo,abeg help me tel am
Are u still a virgin too?
BUNCH OF LIARS!!!!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Busta(f): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2008
iceland:

Are u trying to or are u telling us that you are still a virgin?If so then the cool goodlooking sugar coated guy has not yet come your way.It"s the the same thing,you lack the opportunity!or you are simply not attractive!! grin grin grin
Are u still a virgin too?
BUNCH OF LIARS!!!!

You've just proved ursef to be an empty-headed igonrant fool!
what is it with u and assumptions?
there u are again assuming that am either a virgin or not attractive. . .

i'll bet a million dollars that u are as ugly looking and u sound.
Its just the net (cyber world) and u don't F**kin know me and i sure in hell don't give a cent who u damn are.

capish??

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Busta(f): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2008
Just saw your pic now . . .boi, are u ugly?

wearing sunglasses indoors undecided
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by blackgucci(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
Ignorance is not Bliss in your case.
luvly.

another resident of fools paradise.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2008
@topic

Long yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn next.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
Busta:

Just saw your pic now . . .boi, are u ugly?

wearing sunglasses indoors undecided
Am i really ugly?I bet am more good looking than you and your boyfriend put together grin grin grin grin grin grin(That is if you have one)
if you are bold enough post your pic,beautiful monkey grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Busta(f): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2008
iceland:

Am i really ugly?I bet am more good looking than you and your boyfriend put together grin grin grin grin grin grin(That is if you have one)
if you are bold enough post your pic,beautiful monkey grin grin grin grin grin

nahh, am not the type that goes blowing ma horn. I've had ma pics on nairaland and just had to remove it because of people like u that save ma pic and telling everyone that is their girlfriend's pic.

don't u know anything else besides calling people "beautiful monkey"? trynnna make them feel good in a bad nice way?
it really does makes u look like an ugly orangutan!!

to your question, YES You ARE UGLY!! but i'll give thumbs up for being so full of ursef and egotistic over your ugliness

**ps: it will be your lifetime achievement for u to look a quarter as good as my boyfriend!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by debosky(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2008
Ouch!

Busta chill mami, don't get riled up over this crap aight? wink

@ topic

It may be lack of opportunity for some folk (mostly guys) but for many people its because of a conscious decision not to mess around till they are well and truly ready.

I guess it was an achievement for you to have sex at 14, not everyone thinks the same way. There are so many things of value beyond sex, it has its own place and time.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Iman3(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2008
Its always said that the practice of virginity is eroding-people are no longer staying virgins until they get married.The reality is that there have been cultural changes that necessitate that .

Back in the days when people got married in their early teens,staying a virgin till marriage wasn't hard work.If you are living in an era where people don't get married until their late 20s,you can't have it like before.

Hey,just realised that this doesn't really have anything to with the topic,I just type furiously at my keyboard just like that
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2008
This virgin topi again.

Why won't you let people Bleep when they want, eh?

Na their cross. Make them carry am!

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Busta(f): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2008
Lol,

@debo, I ma try. it is just so annoying these days that a lot of immature and ignorant fools joined facebook. Look at all the stupids posts they be putting up?

well. . .explains the reasons why my I had to minimize ma activities on NL.

so, wats gud in O'town?
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Gemini25(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ Poster,

If you want to base your argument on that premise, then it would be safe to say that Murder is not a crime, it's just lack of opportunity or other vices (not that virginity is a vice) are not crimes too, they just stem from a lack of opportunity.

My take is this, i am glad you told us how you got deflowered and i think that if our society had a sense of semblance, that Calabar girl should have or be serving time for Statutory rape. That experience is what is making you post this topic on nairaland.

I have met some Ladies that have had all the opportunities in the world to have sex and have withstood the temptation and are still pure as we speak. Your assumption is not true in all cases, as kids we all are inquisitive, but with the right guidance one can avoid having sex before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2008
debosky:

Ouch!

@ topic

It may be lack of opportunity for some folk (mostly guys) but for many people its because of a conscious decision not to mess around till they are well and truly ready.

I guess it was an achievement for you to have sex at 14, not everyone thinks the same way. There are so many things of value beyond sex, it has its own place and time.
Thanks debosky,what busta does not realise is that this place is for discussion,anybody can say his/her own opinion.no sh**it!I said it when i posted this topic"MY OWN OPINION" SHE COULD HAVE SAID HERS AND KEEP QUIET!
Must she attack the poster?

Busta:

nahh, am not the type that goes blowing ma horn. I've had ma pics on nairaland and just had to remove it because of people like u that save ma pic and telling everyone that is their girlfriend's pic.

don't u know anything else besides calling people "beautiful monkey"? trynnna make them feel good in a bad nice way?
it really does makes u look like an ugly orangutan!!

to your question, YES You ARE UGLY!! but i'll give thumbs up for being so full of ursef and egotistic over your ugliness

**ps: it will be your lifetime achievement for u to look a quarter as good as my boyfriend!
I must tell you that i have achieved a lot with my beauty what u cant achieve till you die!Am a professional model and this same profession took outta naija.But YOU ARE SO UGLY THAT YOUR MAMA HAD MORNING SICKNESS ONLY AFTER U WERE BORN! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am still sayin it dont talk in the darkness SHOW UR PIC(Remove it the next second if u like)But one thing an sure of, am much more goodlookin that your wink wink wink wink
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by efuah(f): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2008
Busta:

I've had ma pics on nairaland and just had to remove it because of people like u that save ma pic and telling everyone that is their girlfriend's pic.
Really shocked. . . no wonder some brainless baboons has been getting on ma nerves here angry angry angry

@topic, i disagree.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by dot2002(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
I think you are wrong to be having orgasmic experiences at 14 son grin grin grin, more than anything its an abuse by you or yours truly whichever way you looked at it. for a girl its her pussy that gets fukked and her arse that gets bigger at the end of the day men are solitary being its her that will have to clean up all the messy stuff and so on. Exception is where you have high sex drive like in your case and that is the exception, not the norm. Under normal physiologic growth all the energy is channeled on to overall development at fourteen and not to sexual activity.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Busta(f): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2008
iceland:

Thanks debosky,what busta does not realise is that this place is for discussion,anybody can say his/her own opinion.no sh**it!I said it when i posted this topic"MY OWN OPINION" SHE COULD HAVE SAID HERS AND KEEP QUIET![/b]Must she attack the poster?

See why its good to go to school and learn. I said ma part and kept quiet . . what did u do? Insulted me by calling ugly and a virgin. .
shows how immature u are.

iceland:

I must tell you that i have achieved a lot with my beauty what u can't achieve till you die!Am a professional model and this same profession took out of naija.But [b]YOU ARE SO UGLY THAT YOUR MAMA HAD MORNING SICKNESS ONLY AFTER You WERE BORN!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am still sayin it don't talk in the darkness SHOW UR PIC(Remove it the next second if u like)But one thing an sure of, am much more goodlookin that your wink wink wink wink

secondly, why choose to insult ma mum and then laugh about it. I tot me and u are the ones bumping heads. I demand that u take that back. Insult me all u want but don't u include ma folks because they did nuthin to u. . . childish i'll say. GROW UP!
insults like that were used back in the days when I was 10yrs old. You gat beef with me, insult me and don't insult ma mum!

professional model indeed . . i guess u model your ugliness and stupidity!
wearing shades indoors, that is sooo overated.

wonder how u crawled outta naija. . .stupid agbero boi!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2008
Gemini25:

@ Poster,

I have met some Ladies that have had all the opportunities in the world to have sex and have withstood the temptation and are still pure as we speak. Your assumption is not true in all cases, as kids we all are inquisitive, but with the right guidance one can avoid having sex before marriage.
Yeah Good point! This is someone with brains in his skull,But my arguement is THAT if they had seen a guy with sugar coated tongue.dont you think i would have been another story?I mean every girl has her own weak point.Not every guy can get the point,but a special guy can!have u not heard of priests sleeping with nuns?most of this people came into the seminary a VIRGIN!
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2008
debosky:

Ouch!

@busta  

there really is no need to waste your breath

some people will neva grow past secondary school mentality. No matter how old they become. Its quite sad.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by debosky(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ Busta

O'town is kickin! cool going skating later this week. undecided

@ iceland

you need to quit with the insults, it doesn't look good on you at all, it seems you cannot have a discussion with someone who disagrees with your opinion. There is no reason to resort to insults.

Your 'sweet mouth' theory is not right, not everyone is swayed by words - I know people who will love a guy but will bite his thingy off if he comes near their virginity, that issue is simply NOT DEBATABLE for some people.

You might have known weak girls or some who could be convinced, but I've met enough to see that deep convictions can stand even the sweetest tongues.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@busta  

there really is no need to waste your breath

some people will never grow past secondary school mentality. No matter how old they become. Its quite sad.

really?to you,that means you are dissing me right?well i dont have have time for you,debosky thanks man! you are a great guy.Am not that insolent!it's just that========Busta,am sorry
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by iceland(m): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

grin grin grin
You are happy aint you?LET PEACE REIGN cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2008
Well guys,In my own opinion I think VIRGINITY IS NOT DIGNITY,IT IS JUST LACK OF OPPORTUNITY.Why?
Cos i think a lotta girls and guys would have done the sex thing at 14 if they had the opportunity to.Those that kept themselves till 18yrs and above are not saints neither are DIGNIFIED!what i think happened was that the right guy with the right sweet tongue didnt come around when they were much younger.I tasted p**ussy when i was 14yrs with a calabar girl under our staircase.I was the only one that had the oppotunity amongst my peer group.IF YOU THINK AM WRONG LET'S HEAR YOUR OWN VIEW

Because some calabar girl fell for you when you were fourteen, you now think you are the man

The right guy with the right sweet tongue,  you make me laugh,

You remind me of someone.
Re: Virginity Is Not Dignity,it Is Just Lack Of Opportunity by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2008
iceland:

You are happy aint you?LET PEACE REIGN cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

The aesthetics of sarcasm is lost on you. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.