Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (4349 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by 2Awesome: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Welcom 2anoda movie titled NOVEMBER,d season 11 of 2012 wit 30 episodes of 24hrs per scene, stay tuned as GOD unfolds his LOVE,KINDNES, RICHES,GRACE&GLORY on u & every member of ur family. U r bless BEYOND UR imaginations..............И̲̮̣̥̅̊appγ̲̣̣̥ new month!. Josebaba

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by XFive: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
Happy new Month to all, God of eleventh our miracle will visit anybody that believes in Him. Amen
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by nwapastor: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ndi nairalandi ekenee mu unu. Ka onwa novemba ohuru a wetara anyi ezigbo ihe.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by adamson247(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
amen ooo
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Gen2jaynee: 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
Happy birthmonth to me.... Am Loving dis month
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
BB-induced joblessness. Pre-Social Media, who cared about New Month.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by TableLeg(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
Poster...

OK undecided
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by leunamme93(m): 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
While i was thanking God for the Month, i logged on fb and i heard a very sad news. A friend of mine was dead and in conclusion i heard he took poison. R.I.P chisom Azubuike Saint mary college. Ajangbadi,ojo.lagos 09 alumnus. Going to miss you.

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Muttex(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
Happy new month my fellow Nairalanders....
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ghettodreamz(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
leunamme93: While i was thanking God for the Month, i logged on fb and i heard a very sad news. A friend of mine was dead and in conclusion i heard he took poison. R.I.P chisom Azubuike Saint mary college. Ajangbadi,ojo.lagos 09 alumnus. Going to miss you.

Suicide? Na wa oooo. RIP 2 him cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World Steepest Bridge. / News Reporter Flashes Underwear During Live TV Broadcast / 15 Terrifying Urban Legends Actually True? [warning:scary Images]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.