Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? (8146 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living? / Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by LordReed(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2012
Often times situations arise that make people freak out, for example my SO was travelling and she couldn't get a ticket, she started freaking out and trying to make it seem I was not doing enough to help her out, contrarily I had left very important matters to attend to her and I was very cross about her words but I took another look at things and realized that she was under pressure so I calmed her down and we were able to procure a ticket.

How do you deal with your freak-out situations?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2012
She freaked out in public? At the airport?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by xynerise: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2012
Give her a freaking slap when next she does it undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
@OP
i would have done my best to help her solve the issue, while asking her to CALM THE FUKC DOWN..... if she refuses to calm down then i would have walked away and let her fix the matter however she saw fit.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by k2039: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
Just let her be

Though I hope she is not pregnant,Sounds to me like a nervous breakdown.Maybe she may have to see a doctor(I know of someone like that in my neighourhood)
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by larrymoore(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
Next timd tell hr how ugly she looks whenever she freaks. Women nature!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by acidtalk: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
Find correct bottle to burst her head and then call my doctor to come and carry her away for the multiple stiches she will need.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by overkillR(f): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
Wow! grin grin grin

quote author=acidtalk]Find correct bottle to burst her head and then call my doctor to come and carry her away for the multiple stiches she will need.[/quote]
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by 190theclown: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2012
Isn't she Nigerian

Next time she nags - Backhand slap straight!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by UjSizzle(f): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mean guys

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by fuqua: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
THIS IS FRONT PAGE MATERIAL?!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by agohavivi(f): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
190-the-clown:
Isn't she Nigerian

What's it with you and nigerian girls
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Opoki(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
I deal with that on a daily basis.
Trust me, nagging wife are lovely wife, so cunning that they could cheat without you knowing cos u'll always want to avoid her trouble.

I'm talking from experiance, so, find out what ur spouse is doing when u both aint together!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by kokoye(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
Opoki: I deal with that on a daily basis.
Trust me, nagging wife are lovely wife, so cunning that they could cheat without you knowing cos u'll always want to avoid her trouble.

I'm talking from experiance, so, find out what ur spouse is doing when u both aint together!

So how has this response helped the OP?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Elebiju: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
I hate freakazoids next time she freaks out take her to ur car and give her a freaking FK
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by kokoye(m): 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Women call it 'initial reaction' BS in my opinion.

She needs to be ignored until she calms down...then talk some sense into her obloganta.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2012
Are u dating my woman?cos that's one of xteristics,she freaks out when she can't get something done,and kind of making me feel somehow.

Solution:I let her be,or just walk away depending on the level of her freaking out.
Most times sha,I help her out with the situation,by remaining calm,after wchich I express my dislike for her attitude.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by anintia(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
Just ignore such partner and when you are pushed to the wall, just end it
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by babseg(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
Yomieluv: Are u dating my woman?cos that's one of xteristics,she freaks out when she can't get something done,and kind of making me feel somehow.

Solution:I let her be,[b]or just walk away [/b]depending on the level of her freaking out.
Most times sha,I help her out with the situation,by remaining calm,after wchich I express my dislike for her attitude.
MRbrownJAY: @OP
i would have done my best to help her solve the issue, while asking her to CALM THE FUKC DOWN..... if she refuses to calm down then have walked a would way and let her fix the matter however she saw fit.

IF I WALK AWAY MY WIFE WOULD SAY I AM WALKING AWAY FROM MY RESPONSIBILITY OR I AM NOT FIT ( OR USE PROVOCATIVE WORDS INSTEAD OF FIT) TO HANDLE A SITUATION sad sad sad
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by timpaker(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
simply give her a very good R.K.O or a S.T.F.U (attidudinal adjustment) move that you've mastered from WWE====> cool cool coolplease don't try it at home o.. outside would be nice grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by fapcrook(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2012
190-the-clown:
Isn't she Nigerian

u hate Naija girls so much, why?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
babseg: IF I WALK AWAY MY WIFE WOULD SAY I AM WALKING AWAY FROM MY RESPONSIBILITY OR I AM NOT FIT ( OR USE PROVOCATIVE WORDS INSTEAD OF FIT) TO HANDLE A SITUATION sad sad sad

then reply to her that: "her responsibility is to SHUT UP AND LET ME HANDLE IT when she is asked to do so. the minute she is not willing to LISTEN to you, is the minute she is on her own".

sadly many men fall for this "you are not fit" BS, thats is just a trick that act on men's ego....... if she tells you this, simply tell her that YES you are not fit to act like an uneducated childish brat..... and if she uses provocative words then warn her to NEVER DO THAT EVER AGAIN!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

then reply to her that: "her responsibility is to SHUT UP AND LET ME HANDLE IT when she is asked to do so. the minute she is not willing to LISTEN to you, is the minute she is on her own".

sadly many men fall for this "you are not fit" BS, thats is just a trick that act on men's ego....... if she tells you thins, simply tell her that YES you are not fit to act like an uneducated childish brat..... and if she uses provocative words then warn her to NEVER DO THAT EVER AGAIN!
on point.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
Lord_Reed: Often times situations arise that make people freak out, for example my SO was travelling and she couldn't get a ticket, she started freaking out and trying to make it seem I was not doing enough to help her out, contrarily I had left very important matters to attend to her and I was very cross about her words but I took another look at things and realized that she was under pressure so I calmed her down and we were able to procure a ticket.

How do you deal with your freak-out situations?

I normally calm her down and then procure a ticket.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2012
k2039: Just let her be

Though I hope she is not pregnant,Sounds to me like a nervous breakdown.Maybe she may have to see a doctor(I know of someone like that in my neighourhood)

GBAM::.... Nah she be that.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Opoki: I deal with that on a daily basis.

Wow! Nagging, cunning, cheating. And you call that interesting... hmmmm..
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by babseg(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2012
I wonder why girls on NL are not saying anything. Does that means guys dont nag or they are busy nagging and cant comment.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by dabrake(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
I'm always with my headset and phone. It does the magic for me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
Really, I can see a lot of silly ppl trying to characterize the attitude to something a woman naturally possess.

All u can do really, is walk out if u can't turn deaf ears to her "freaking-out". That's something ur GF has to learn on her own, she needs to be in control when things seem to be falling apart.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by MyneWhite1(f): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
I am the more laid back one in our marriage and even I freak out sometimes.

I just try to remember that no one is perfect.

In that situation, I will lower my voice and make it as soothing as possible.

I will also carry out their demands as they want it.

If the person is usually reasonable, such scenario never lasts long.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/01/knowing-your-partners-personality-type.html
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by LordReed(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
babseg: I wonder why girls on NL are not saying anything. Does that means guys dont nag or they are busy nagging and cant comment.

Apparently men don't freak out under pressure as much as women do but hey correct me if I am wrong.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by UjSizzle(f): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
Never seen a man freak out before, they'd rather put up an aggressive show of 'i'm the boss'..when this happens i simply pick up my bag and walk away. There is no way i'll be associated with such madness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake In My Life.... Must Read / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / Young Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares Pictures Of Them In Bed After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.