Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? (8148 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living? / Is Your Spouse/partner Aware You Are On Nairaland?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by MrsChima(f): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
Is this why lord reed acting funny
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by MrsChima(f): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Just talk to them calmly to figure out the issue.

Yes men crack under pressure too.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
Give her a slap really?wonder why guns are not licensed in Nig.Half of the slapping idiots would have been dead by now.U dey slap ur mama,may fire burn that hand of urs.Mtcheewwwww!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
190-the-clown:
Isn't she Nigerian

Next time she nags - Backhand slap straight!
lmao grin
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by xynerise: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
byvan: Give her a slap really?wonder why guns are not licensed in Nig.
Who told u gun is not licensed? I can show u where they sell licensed guns grin
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by titsqueez(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2012
if its a female put in di'k in the t'wat. if that does not work leave her
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by bunmila(f): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2012
xynerise: Give her a freaking slap when next she does it undecided
Haba. Wetin sef
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by xynerise: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
bunmila:
Haba. Wetin sef
what? I am only trying to help a confused dude. undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by bunmila(f): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
Opoki: I deal with that on a daily basis.
Trust me, nagging wife are lovely wife, so cunning that they could cheat without you knowing cos u'll always want to avoid her trouble.

I'm talking from experiance, so, find out what ur spouse is doing when u both aint together!
Meaning?
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
Lord Reed ....Yellow dragon? ASL
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 02, 2012
fuqua: THIS IS FRONT PAGE MATERIAL?!
Kindly give us a lecture on what is front page material. Ewu.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by kabirv: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2012
I think it is important you jus keep ur cool in these kinds of situations and not get angry urself cos when yu are both freak out it leads to messy and embarrassing situation. Jus be cool but firm. Yu can even be a bit playful to dampen the tension. I think a man that is unaffected by a womans tantrums while still maintainning his authority is a real man indeed.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Freaking-Out Spouse/Partner? by Zelingsky(m): 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
uj_sizzle: Never seen a man freak out before, they'd rather put up an aggressive show of 'i'm the boss'..when this happens i simply pick up my bag and walk away. There is no way i'll be associated with such madness.
n i'd simply watch u step away wit a smile writen all over my face i jst wont call u back u'd simply return when u realise dat was a BITCH move

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Got Fingered In The Office Restroom By A Junior Staff / This Lady Wins The Best Twitter Reply Of The Year For 2017 (pix) / Hddkkkdssjkfdssa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.