Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? (4775 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Pass The Night With Your Friend?? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by fairygeh(f): 9:37am On Jan 06
credon:

This anty go wicked oh
grin Where did you drag this post from 2012 from?
Chai,I don tey for Nairaland sha grin
Re: Do You Allow Your Girlfriend Pass The Night In Your House? by credon: 10:46am On Jan 06
fairygeh:

grin Where did you drag this post from 2012 from?
Chai,I don tey for Nairaland sha grin
The fear of girls that can kick so hard like you said is the beginning of wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM: 16 Photos That Describes How Everyone Is Feeling Tight Now / I Woke Up In The Night And Caught My Houseboy Banging My Girlfriend / Happy Birthday Sinz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.