Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

A thread for corpers posted to Taraba - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Taraba (26226 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / 2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Taraba by uglyBetty1(f): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
I mean the footballers are given preference during posting.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Taraba by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
ugly Betty: I mean the footballers are given preference during posting.
really? Ok I will try to join the team. Btw, ow long is the trip from lagos to jalingo.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Taraba by designfemi(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
opepo: really? Ok I will try to join the team. Btw, ow long is the trip from lagos to jalingo.

18 good uninterrupted hours
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Taraba by outrage: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
Omo, sun dey this angle o!
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Taraba by fopdnewton: 2:25am On Apr 01, 2013
Am a Batch B corp member serving in ussa lga. Any thing u want to know, feel free to ask
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Taraba by Gracelove23: 11:33am On May 01, 2015
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Taraba by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 01, 2015
Congratulations to all Batch A prospective corps members posted to Taraba state 'the nature's gift to the nation', I am a C14 corps member serving in d state Bali LGA to be precise. A15 are the luckiest cos u will be using the newly constructed O'camp. Taraba is fun, cost of living is low, the people are hospitable, the weather is harsh(extremely hot in jalingo n cold 17¤C in Gembu) lol, has the best NYSC shedule officer in Nigeria( Benjamin Anjira), the soldiers are friendly, the state cordinator( T.K Freeman) is a father n lots more. Wishing u safe trip as you journey to Taraba. You can contact me on whatapp for more info.. 08035704214
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Taraba by chumaster1: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2016
eosunde:
Hello guys,my name is Ralph and u new corp members will definitely meet me when you come over to diamond bank to open ur allowance account.
Let me give you all a little guide on how to come to taraba from some major locations.
If u r coming from lagos,simply go to Ido park and join either fairplus buses or Sakore buses,they come straight to taraba and the fair is 8k and they leave lagos as early as 6am to 7 am, or call collins on 08034649284 to give u directions on how to locate the park.
If you live in benin,asaba and onitsha,then the services of this luxury buses Ifesinachi,GUO,Gold,Ezenwata and The young shall grow,is your best bet as theyvcome straight to jalingo and yola from up eweka,other than these buses, others are riketty and may take you up to 2days or more to come. Over to jalingo.
Please i would advice against night trips as the activities of the king of the night has greatly increased due to the ember months.
For corp members in enugu there is a taraba park opposite radio nigeria and another at nite-mile.
If you are coming from Aba and port harcourt axis,fairplus is your best bet as they come straight to Taraba.
I hope this helps......for further enquiries,just leave your message on the thread and i will surely be handy to help out.
Safe trip to you all please pray for journey mercies as the least time to cover from all location is about 9hrs.
One love!!!
hello

pls I am posted to Taraba B16, and will be moving from Onitsha;

what is the transportation scenerio now for osha to jalingo?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Taraba by kondoAlata: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2017
OySxo:
Well , v read all comments , m a batch B corper dt was posted to taraba and from OAU too. Presently , m in ilorin nau cos I redployed dere .
Taraba orientatn camp was quite cool , funny man o war guys n camp coordinator hs a special accent , doe state cordinator d woman is quite difficult undecided.
So sure redployment wasn't easy at all, buh me n ma friends scaled thru .
So enjoy ur stay , club @ club zero , eat from iya jesha in d maami mrkt and catch ur fun too d fullest , cos camp experience is the only interestn tng abt serving .
And about the transprtatn ish , I travelled from lag thru cross country wit other corpers , its gng t take u stra8 to the camp, n yea taraba is very very very far wink.
So please do not evn tnk of stayn behind , ma frnds wo did , regret today.
So nytn u all nid abt informatn on redployment and all . U cn always talk t me here . Hv a safe trip !!!

Hello, please how can I contact you, I need help on redeploying from Taraba! Camp is next Tuesday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days / NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out / Let's Have Your Complaints And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.