Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. (5240 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / I Caught Our Youth Pastor Pressing And Kissing A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by Kirinwa: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
Guys what are your opinion about kissing a lady with a lipstick.Is it advisable.Ladies do you fancy your guy kissing you in your lipstick. Comments welcomed.No insults please.
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by chinedumo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
One reason for lipstick is to make the lips look kissable

1 Like

Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by bendazum: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
It might have health implications.
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by KateSpade(f): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2012
Don't mind it, I'll just wipe it off his lips afterwards
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by omotola1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
I think it‘s common sense to wipe off lipstick before you kiss.
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by IZUKWU(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2012
omotola1: I think it‘s common sense to wipe off lipstick before you kiss.
you mean before i kiss my babe,i should clean her lips first. It doesn't sound romantic at all. I just kiss her with the lipsstick ,i can clean off the smear later.
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by dmcdad: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
IZUKWU: you mean before i kiss my babe,i should clean her lips first. It doesn't sound romantic at all. I just kiss her with the lipsstick ,i can clean off the smear later.

Yeah! I totally agree with you on that.
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by 190theclown: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
She ended up kissing me on my white t-shirt and my mother saw it
And beat me. cry cry
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by 2sexy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
It depends on the kind or colour of the lipstick used... some are complete turn oFf for me, especially those RED ones.

YUCK!
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by emiye(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
Lip sticks are carcinogenic.

Never kiss a lip stick, Cancer is real
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
emiye: Lip sticks are carcinogenic.

Never kiss a lip stick, Cancer is real

if na by that 1, ladies 4 don die finish nw
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by Mynd44: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
Kiss her and clean it off later
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by pendo89(f): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Many lipstick brands contain very harmful ingredients besides lead. In addition to lead, lipsticks may contain:

Formaldehyde-a preservative and known carcinogen
Mineral oil-a substance known to block pores
Talc
Parabens-known carcinogens used as a preservative.
Bismuth oxychloride-a known carcinogen

Lead is not added as an ingredient in the lipstick manufacturing process, but it comes from the colorant used or is the by-product of the lipstick making process.

Even small amounts of lead over time amounts to a significantly unsafe level of lead exposure. Lead is a neurotoxin, adversely affecting the nerves and can cause brain damage and behavioral, learning and language problems; can lower IQ or intelligence quotient, can cause hormonal imbalance, can delay the onset of puberty; can cause infertility and miscarriage, and believe it or not, it increases aggression.

Read more: http://dherbs.com/articles/dangers-of-lipstick-367.html#ixzz2B6QRxygy
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by donguutti: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2012
pendo89: Many lipstick brands contain very harmful ingredients besides lead. In addition to lead, lipsticks may contain:

Formaldehyde-a preservative and known carcinogen
Mineral oil-a substance known to block pores
Talc
Parabens-known carcinogens used as a preservative.
Bismuth oxychloride-a known carcinogen

Lead is not added as an ingredient in the lipstick manufacturing process, but it comes from the colorant used or is the by-product of the lipstick making process.

Even small amounts of lead over time amounts to a significantly unsafe level of lead exposure. Lead is a neurotoxin, adversely affecting the nerves and can cause brain damage and behavioral, learning and language problems; can lower IQ or intelligence quotient, can cause hormonal imbalance, can delay the onset of puberty; can cause infertility and miscarriage, and believe it or not, it increases aggression.

Read more: http://dherbs.com/articles/dangers-of-lipstick-367.html#ixzz2B6QRxygy
Unbelievable,carcinogens and all.............kissing a lady with or without lipstick has little or no effects on the kissing,
Unless you are kissing a lady who is not yours, then it would be advisable to kiss without lipstick,No evidence and
even if you kiss with a lipstick make sure you dont get any lipstick stains on your shirt.
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by pendo89(f): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
donguutti:
Unbelievable,carcinogens and all.............kissing a lady with or without lipstick has little or no effects on the kissing,
Unless you are kissing a lady who is not yours, then it would be advisable to kiss without lipstick,No evidence and
even if you kiss with a lipstick make sure you dont get any lipstick stains on your shirt.

The article says Many Brands not all
Second, it only talks about the harmful effects of some lipsticks( some girls don't even know that lipsticks have an expiry date).
lastly lipstick doesn't define how intense a kiss may be,because it's an emotional act.
I hate kissing the lips with lipstick on.
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by cindyrella(f): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
chidyhels:

if na by that 1, ladies 4 don die finish nw
Help me tell am abeg.
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2012
I don't see anything wrong in it...i kiss my partner's lips with lipstick on it,buh i try not to lick or suck on it, cos there are harmful chemicals on those coloured smears
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by omotola1(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2012
omotola1: I think it‘s common sense to wipe off lipstick before you kiss.
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by fairygeh(f): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2012
Indifferent
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2012
Dats why i prefer using plain lip gloss(dat might have harmful chemicals too, who knows). Its just crazy after kissing, u smear ur partners lips with colours..ends up looking gay and funny.

1 Like

Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by bendazum: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2012
It just doesn't feel right.
Re: Kissing A Lady With Lipstick. by Kirinwa: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2012
chinedumo: One reason for lipstick is to make the lips look kissable

Really?Lipstick is a turnoff to me.

(1) (Reply)

I'm I Still A Virgin If I Masturbate? / Do You Know What The "G" In G-string Stands For? Read It In Here / Some Secret Of Handsome Guys You Don't Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.