Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? (5196 Views)

Some Top Romancelanders That Best Fits As Couples / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / Five Words Or Less For Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by BRAV0O(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
Here's me cool

Unique

Workaholic

Kind

Selfish

Godly ....

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by marieolae(f): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Strong, friendly, beautiful, artistic and optimistic
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by BRAV0O(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: Strong, friendly, beautiful, artistic and optimistic
no sentiment pls! Are u that perfect ?
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by marieolae(f): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
BRAV0O: no sentiment pls! Are u that perfect ?
nobody is perfect my dear
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by BRAV0O(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: nobody is perfect my dear
why are you then hiding your flaws ... Its actually part of you, feel free to say it
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by eph12(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
patient calm optimistic social ugly grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sturborn
Friendly
Fast to anger
Emotional
Sweet.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by obayaya(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Harbosede02: Sturborn
Friendly
Fast to anger
Emotional
Sweet

cool tongue
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by MizMyColi(f): 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2014

Natural Leader

Passionate

Charismatic

Genuine

Skilled Imitator

Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
1) Me
2)Me
3)Fantabulous
4)Cluless
5)Hungry

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kind

Funny

Garri drinker

Optimistic

Freelancer(graphics)
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
obayaya:

cool tongue
angry
warn urself oo
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
ugly

ugly

ugly

ugly

ugly
cool
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Justeenaleo: 1) Me
2)Me
3)Fantabulous
4)Cluless
5)Hungry
grin grin 4)Clueless
Tinubu must be ur mentor
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
sameer1212: ugly

ugly

ugly

ugly

ugly
cool

Geeeezz!
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by sandra50(f): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
Kind hearted

Soft spoken

Judgemental at times

Introvert

Understanding some times
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
smackimorn:
grin grin 4)Clueless
Tinubu must be ur mentor
Or "Jonathan"
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hopeless romantic
Caring
analytical ( can't help it).
Over protective( over loved one's).
Revengeful ( if pushed to the limit).
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
glitest:

Geeeezz!
sorry love, dats d trut cool
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sensible, Smart, Sarcastic, Swanky And SHY..
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Or "Jonathan"
Nah! Tinubu

GEJ is my man,
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
sameer1212: sorry love, dats d trut cool

I Dont believe that.
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
glitest:

I Dont believe that.
hahaha y na?
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
sameer1212: hahaha y na?

I hate seeing someone bringing him/herself down...What good does it do to you?....Only to belief your crappy thoughts about how been ugly....You don't bring yourself, down because you haven't gotten a girl to like you...It applies to everyone....Beautiful or not, rich or poor....You'll find someone who loves you for you....Get that crap out your head....Or I will slap it out for you

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by obayaya(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Harbosede02: angry
warn urself oo

See your life!!! Stubborn girl tongue
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
glitest:

I hate seeing someone bringing him/herself down...What good does it do to you?....Only to belief your crappy thoughts about how been ugly....You don't bring yourself, down because you haven't gotten a girl to like you...It applies to everyone....Beautiful or not, rich or poor....You'll find someone who loves you for you....Get that crap out your head....Or I will slap it out for you
hahaahaha i dont hv a gal to like me dont u
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
obayaya:

See your life!!! Stubborn girl tongue
o boy,i dey warn u oo
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
ugly

dangerous

stubborn

nawti

awesome cry grin
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
sameer1212: hahaahaha i dont hv a gal to like me dont u

I don't love you, but I like you.
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by obayaya(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
glitest:

sameer1212 You see this girl?

Try everything humanly possible to befriend her. She'll inspire and motivate you!!!

Glitest may you continue to glitter
Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by obayaya(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
Harbosede02: o boy,i dey warn u oo

Abeokuta Agbero wetin? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Me Five Words That's Best Describe You ? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
obayaya:

sameer1212 You see this girl?

Try everything humanly possible to befriend her. She'll inspire and motivate you!!!

Glitest may you continue to glitter

shocked shocked shocked
Oh!!....Thank you....Amen;May you continue to shine also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / Fashion?? Two Ladies Rock Ā¢ondoms Outfit, People Can You See This?? . PHOTOS / I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.