Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before (4510 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 02, 2012
vislabraye:

Good fortunes indeed. Lol.
What if she come get bad fortune nko? Abi na trial by error.
Abi now. A trial will convince you.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by naijathings(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2012
candygosh:
Abi now. A trial will convince you.
hey b. me i am a fortune teller oh. bring your body and let me test your fortune. lick your candy. call me on 0803FORTUNE
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
naijathings:
hey b. me i am a fortune teller oh. bring your body and let me test your fortune. lick your candy. call me on 0803FORTUNE
Where's ms correction. Oga its Taste.
And yes you need to lick poison. Ping me xxxxxzz.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Patdedon(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
No big deal with dating the girl in ur story since she's nice. Anyway, u have to be careful with your friend since he has visited the honey pot, he might still find his way back.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Prncs5s: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
embarassedpast is past,hu knows he mgt evn b lieing,,whats d posibility uv not bn intimate wt her frnd,whrs ur othr gal,,smbody u know is having hr now.thrs no future wthout a past n some past is just a phase u must xperience but not dwell on,be urslf n continue,u can ask her abt it if it wl gv u peace ,live for urslf not for ur frnd
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
NOIBMUUL:

were you expecting her to be a virgin? undecided besides, your friend might even be lying... lipsrsealed
Seconded!
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by nobniger: 5:41am On Nov 09, 2012
Too close for comfort if its true. Yes, only if it's true. Good luck
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by DukeNija(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2012
Talk to your Friend and be sure of what he's spewing before you decide.
If he's serious and you believe him, PLEASE FREE THE BABE.
Don't have a Chick Your Friend has shagged. Pls don't.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by GB102(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2012
As for me am not gonna date her, check dis out. Ur frnd fit d bang her for ur back dats if she still get feelings for him. Trust me girls always hav feeling for der ex. And ur frnd go brag tire exp wen u guys get small issues he go say get out jor. Foolish guy I don yansh em wife
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by venorite(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2012
GB102: As for me am not gonna date her, check dis out. Ur frnd fit d bang her for ur back dats if she still get feelings for him. Trust me girls always hav feeling for der ex. And ur frnd go brag tire exp wen u guys get small issues he go say get out jor. Foolish guy I don yansh em wife
bro I feel u.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by MrHim(m): 3:52am On Nov 19, 2012
Not worth it. Things like this always have a way to come back and bite you in the a**. It might be difficult, but there are too many women out there mate. Simply...walk away
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by ridott02: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2013
It will be better to put an end to the relationship before that,find out more info from your friend and confirm from your lady.It will have negative effect in the future if you don't decide on it now.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2013
venorite: I met this very nice girl,one thing let to another after much persuading,we started dating.few days back, a friend of mine was going through the pix on ma fone and saw her pix,asked who she was and i told him she was my new babe...he told me he knew the girl and they once had a fling and he has had bleeped her in the past...have been worried since my friend told me this...my question is,do i continue the relationship with her or do i just end it.i havent told her about my friend.pls i need you advise
What kind of friend tells that kind of story?
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2013
true love doesnt exist dz days o. Gone re d days wen love ws 'love'
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by 190: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
naijathings: [size=18pt]intimacy abi sex? your friend don enter her before and you too wan enter her. she must be a cheerful "giver". hey bro let us be friends maybe e fit reach my turn by december. .[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
venorite: I met this very nice girl,one thing let to another after much persuading,we started dating.few days back, a friend of mine was going through the pix on ma fone and saw her pix,asked who she was and i told him she was my new babe...he told me he knew the girl and they once had a fling and he has had bleeped her in the past...have been worried since my friend told me this...my question is,do i continue the relationship with her or do i just end it.i havent told her about my friend.pls i need you advise

Bro,
Here is what i think you should do,
Ask questions, find out the conditions of their relationship.
Ask both parties involved, and get down to how they met, what led to the breakup e.t.c
Forget about the fact that they had sex, that is normal these days, don't let that be your problem.

When you have found out this information, then carefully evaluate if there still lies some sort of bad blood between them
or if they have both accepted the breakup and have moved on.

Reason for this is that depending on your findings you might have to let go of one of them, depending on who you value most
but if you find out that things have really ended between them, then you could talk to your friend and let him understand that you truly care about this girl and would love him to respect your feelings for her. Then try as much as possible to make your girl friend understand that it doesn't matter to you, and never use it against her.

Finally be watchful, because if your friend is actually the kind of person i think he is, no offense,
Your friendship will diminish as your relationship with your girl gets better

Regards
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by Kirinwa: 12:35am On Apr 02, 2013
With the level of things now in society,80 percent of girls have had intimacy atleast once before 25 years.She had it with your friend doesn't mean anything.Continue.You said shes a nice girl so what you say matters more than anything.Besides who even knew if its true?Some 'friends' use this method to dislodge and takeover.Never ask her if its true but get her tested for HIV.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by MENTORCH(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2013
What is the proof that your friend is telling the truth.If you are just gonna date the girl, there is no problem if your friend had slept with her in the past but it becomes an issue If you wana marry her,coz everyday you see her you remember that your friend has been there,just like 2pac&biggie with faith evans.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by goldenbee: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2013
venorite:
bro i understand where you are heading to,but this friend of mine is like a brother to me.he is someone i see often and the thoughts of them together disturbs me alot.and u know guys and their bragging spirit when it comes to issue pertaining sex

Wow he is likea bro to you oya na marry him, all I have to say is your not kids if you found this out what happened to talking to the person you claim to love like adults? So if your friend slept with all the girls in this world means you will remain single while he is happy? It's in the past bro don't let that deprive you of your happiness.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by nytwolf: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
I have been in this situation before and trust me it wasn't funny. In my own case it was a lie cos my hubby (then boyfriend) was the first person to have sex with me. Thank God he trusted me, if not we wouldn't be here today. Just ask her if you don't trust her and if you love her what does it matter? It might have been a mistake on her part or she was taken advantage of. I know girls lie but so do guys. Just be mature about that and don't let anybody ruin it for u.
Goodluck.
Re: Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before by pomporiking: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2013
I don't know what you mean by friend.buh most of ma friends would have seen or met any girl I wanna date.so they would tell me if they have done anything b4 it gets serious.tbh am not cool wiv dating a geh ma niccur has boned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lightskinned Beauty Or Darkskinned Beauty Which Do You Want Guys / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Guy And A Runs Girl / Some Crazy Weird Things I Did When I Was Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.