Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

When She Just Wants To Be Friends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Just Wants To Be Friends (18285 Views)

(strictly 4 The Ladies) 5 Signs Thats He Just Wants Into Your Panties / Men Beware!!! Women Just Wants To Get Married, Nothing More!!! / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by freecocoa(f): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

You evil woman.. angry angry angry

You string him along, gets his hopes high and then shatter his poor precious heart!! angry

Take it!! angry

grin grin grin.
Believe me I wasn't leading him on abi is it a crime to be nice to a male friend? He just misunderstood the whole thing.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

You evil woman.. angry angry angry

You string him along, gets his hopes high and then shatter his poor precious heart!! angry

Take it!! angry

While taking away some of his hard-earned cash.

Some girls do it for monetary gain. Being nice to you for over 3months, she must have gotten over N30,000 from you ''no strings attached''. Just imagine. Then she walks away merrily.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
Punteke: Guys, what do u do when a girl who has been giving you green light and you guys get along so well and then she turns around to tell you she just wants to be friends when you pop the main question.

Do you get to mount more pressure on the girls (maybe she is playing the normal hard to get) or do you just understand and swallow your feelings and just be friends (which is very hard)?

I have discovered that ladies lack good friendship from the opposite s ex, thereby making them to not really understand what guys want. My believe is that if a lady says she just want friendship, then I be her friend and probably suffocate her with it and if she wants more she will let you know. Just relax and be a good friend

2 Likes

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Okijajuju1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
sadeiyare:

I have discorvered that ladies lack good friendship from the opposite s ex, thereby making them to not really understand what guys want. My believe is that if a lady says she just want friendship, then I be her friend and probably suffocate her with it and if she wants more she will let you know. Just relax and be a good friend

WAAAT!!!

This is the gayest thing I have heard...

Take your own.. angry Plus 14 years imprisonment...

3 Likes

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
okpara ugo:

Some girls do it for monetary gain. Being nice to you for over 3months, she must have gotten over N30,000 from you ''no strings attached''. Just imagine. Then she walks away merrily.

Common, you really have never been in such friendship. You can reject her wants anytime you like afterall you are just friends and if she tries the pretty blackmail, you can then make her your cook telling her to help you with domestic chores, what are friends for. When she pounds with the mortal twice in a month she will learn to ease with her demands. I have so many lady friends and I treat them just the way I would my male fellows
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2012
okpara ugo:

I don't know for other girls so I speak for myself, as regards the friend I talked about, he even gained more from me, is it everyday that you find somewhere to eat for free when you are hungry? angry
I won't deny he did me some favors but I also did him my own fair share of favors.

1 Like

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
Na wah oh. Do guys still "pop the question" in this day and age? Nna gwam something biko. So how exactly does this happen? You badger the mgbeke to 'be my girlfriend', or is it 'can we start dating'? Or maybe it is 'I want us to start a relationshiop'? ? ? Then when she rings a big bell and declares YES, you go ahead to do what? Pop champagne? LOL. That is extremely weak if you ask me. I've not done that juvenile ish since secondary school.

When you want something, you TAKE it. No one makes you a king; you have to SNATCH the crown and foist yourself on the 'throne'. You don't ask for it because asking for it may be interpreted as a sign of weakness, and you unnecessarily empower the object of your desire to turn you down, for the mere sake of it - even when she was undecided and could have been easily 'persuaded' by your actions rather than your weak-azz pleas for love.

Rather than 'formally' ask for a relationship like a pussyfooting teenager, it is more effective to skilfully guide her (through your conversations, statements, innuendoes, presumptions, and most importantly BOLD touches/caresses) to the point where it becomes obvious to both of you that you are not interested in reciting poems and gossiping about inanities with her. If she's game, she would play along and then you both see how things end up. If she's not game, then she can take a hike along with her useless friendship - the world doesn't begin and end with her.

You guys need to stop over-dignifying random girls abeg. You'd be shockedto discover how many penetrations she has been receiving (from more serious-minded guys) in the period you have been wasting your time "popping" useless questions to her.

11 Likes

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Okijajuju1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
freecocoa: I don't know for other girls so I speak for myself, as regards the friend I talked about, he even gained more from me, is it everyday that you find somewhere to eat for free when you are hungry? angry
I won't deny he did me some favors but I also did him my own fair share of favors.

[b]Look, we men form the hardest, toughest and strongest of the species, but the truth is that we really aint..

Thats why I pity girls who do the whole skimppy, make-up, fake accent, American wanna be, give-a-nigga-an-attitude types.. The truth is that 95% of men wanna sleep with such girls, and thats it.. In the end, we want that calm homely nice girl for keeps, and the 'Ghetto-fabulous chick' for sex....

So you've cooked for him.. Even wives these days find it hard to cook for their husbands. You guys have really nice long conversations about even some of his closely gaurded secrets (stuff even his mum wont hear), You dont ask him for money (WHAAAATTT!!!!!! shocked shocked) rather you have even squared him cash a few times, You have maybe even once in a while helped him take his laundry to the laundromart & Helped him clean up his pad a few times you came over (If you guys like live in the same building), take walks together, held the elevator door for him, you are there for him to chat with on the celly even in hard times, (If these were the movies, you've bailed for him a couple of time), been a moral and physical boost to him, maybe his mum even likes you sef...

AND YOU SAID YOU WANNA BE JUST FRIENDS!!! You cruel Woman!! angry angry [/b]

Inshort... Take another one... angry

1 Like

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Emmaville(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

For playing with my emotions.. angry angry angry

SO DIS GUY GO SLAP DIS GAL TILL CHRISTMAS? cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by LordReed(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
Shollypopz: I would agree with MBJ but I know better cos I'm guilty of the same thing.

At times u like a guy but u're not ready or in the right frame of mind to be in a relationship, u think. The guy could also be someone you enjoy

being with but not ur kind of guy, especially girls that have an image or some sorta list in their head of the kind of guy they want to be with.

We are not intentionally giving u signs...........in fact I don't know how to explain it sef

As I said the subtleties of a woman's come-on need to be studied so you don't make a fool of yourself. This post just proves it.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
freecocoa: I don't know for other girls so I speak for myself, as regards the friend I talked about, he even gained more from me, is it everyday that you find somewhere to eat for free when you are hungry? angry

Don't bother your pretty head caculating, friends don't count favours. You already have the best in friendship ; His relationship with you is friendly, nothing can beat that which is also the best part in marriage
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Okijajuju1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
sadeiyare:

Don't bother your pretty head caculating, friends don't count favours. You already have the best in friendship ; His relationship with you is friendly, nothing can beat that which is also the best part in marriage

WTF!!!!

Is this guy doing what I think he is doing
?!!

Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

WTF!!!!

Is this guy doing what I think he is doing
?!!

lol and what is that bro ?
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by otokx(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
Please those slap pictures are not very nice.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

WAAAT!!!

This is the gayest thing I have heard...

Take your own.. angry Plus 14 years imprisonment...

And you feel the 3.5 billion female on earth are just sex-ual tools. If I may ask, how are we different from the he-goat ?
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by freecocoa(f): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Look, we men form the hardest, toughest and strongest of the species, but the truth is that we really aint..

Thats why I pity girls who do the whole skimppy, make-up, fake accent, American wanna be, give-a-nigga-an-attitude types.. The truth is that 95% of men wanna sleep with such girls, and thats it.. In the end, we want that calm homely nice girl for keeps, and the 'Ghetto-fabulous chick' for sex....

So you've cooked for him.. Even wives these days find it hard to cook for their husbands. You guys have really nice long conversations about even some of his closely gaurded secrets (stuff even his mum wont hear), You dont ask him for money (WHAAAATTT!!!!!! shocked shocked) rather you have even squared him cash a few times, You have maybe even once in a while helped him take his laundry to the laundromart & Helped him clean up his pad a few times you came over (If you guys like live in the same building), take walks together, held the elevator door for him, you are there for him to chat with on the celly even in hard times, (If these were the movies, you've bailed for him a couple of time), been a moral and physical boost to him, maybe his mum even likes you sef...

AND YOU SAID YOU WANNA BE JUST FRIENDS!!! You cruel Woman!! angry angry [/b]

Inshort... Take another one... angry

angry, Nna jiri nwayo na ma mu ora o cheesy
Anyways to be very sincere, I did virtually all you stated above for him and more but I thought he understood, its not as if he was the only male friend I had, there were others but he was the closest to me, I knew he liked me but I thought it was the normal friendship type of likeness, I even talk to him about my ex boyfriend whom I was having issues with as at that time, he listened and even advised me couple of times, how he could turn around to start telling me he wants to be with me was surprising and going ahead to end our friendship was more than annoying.
You guys should stop interpreting any little move we make, I also do favors for my other male friends so if they all misread it, does that means I'll also date or lose them all?
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by freecocoa(f): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
sadeiyare:

It's not like I'm counting favors just clarifying somethings.
Btw the dude and I are no longer close, he said he can't watch me be with another man and him being just friends so...
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Emmaville(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
otokx: Please those slap pictures are not very nice.
\
how e take concern u?
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Limaoscar: 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
Na wah oh. Do guys still "pop the question" in this day and age? Nna gwam something biko. So how exactly does this happen? You badger the mgbeke to 'be my girlfriend', or is it 'can we start dating'? Or maybe it is 'I want us to start a relationshiop'? ? ? Then when she rings a big bell and declares YES, you go ahead to do what? Pop champagne? LOL. That is extremely weak if you ask me. I've not done that juvenile ish since secondary school.

When you want something, you TAKE it. No one makes you a king; you have to SNATCH the crown and foist yourself on the 'throne'. You don't ask for it because asking for it may be interpreted as a sign of weakness, and you unnecessarily empower the object of your desire to turn you down, for the mere sake of it - even when she was undecided and could have been easily 'persuaded' by your actions rather than your weak-azz pleas for love.

Rather than 'formally' ask for a relationship like a pussyfooting teenager, it is more effective to skilfully guide her (through your conversations, statements, innuendoes, presumptions, and most importantly BOLD touches/caresses) to the point where it becomes obvious to both of you that you are not interested in reciting poems and gossiping about inanities with her. If she's game, she would play along and then you both see how things end up. If she's not game, then she can take a hike along with her useless friendship - the world doesn't begin and end with her.

You guys need to stop over-dignifying random girls abeg. You'd be shockedto discover how many penetrations she has been receiving (from more serious-minded guys) in the period you have been wasting your time "popping" useless questions to her.

OMG!!!!!!......you're horrible!!!!
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
freecocoa: It's not like I'm counting favors just clarifying somethings.
Btw the dude and I are no longer close, he said he can't watch me be with another man and him being just friends so...

wow that is bad, he just lost a friend, the best thing the world can offer anybody. He wasn't really an unconditional friend I surmise
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by thorpido(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2012
freecocoa: angry, Nna jiri nwayo na ma mu ora o cheesy
Anyways to be very sincere, I did virtually all you stated above for him and more but I thought he understood, its not as if he was the only male friend I had, there were others but he was the closest to me, I knew he liked me but I thought it was the normal friendship type of likeness, I even talk to him about my ex boyfriend whom I was having issues with as at that time, he listened and even advised me couple of times, how he could turn around to start telling me he wants to be with me was surprising and going ahead to end our friendship was more than annoying.
You guys should stop interpreting any little move we make, I also do favors for my other male friends so if they all misread it, does that means I'll also date or lose them all?
I understand ladies don't get it.If u treat a guy this way why would he not want to be with you?You have to be mine or just don't treat me this way and then leave me hanging.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by freecocoa(f): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
thorpido: I understand ladies don't get it.If u treat a guy this way why would he not want to be with you?You have to be mine or just don't treat me this way and then leave me hanging.
So you guys rather we treat you badly to avoid misreading the whole thing?
I don't know how I can manage not to treat someone I consider a friend nicely.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by freecocoa(f): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
sadeiyare:

wow that is bad, he just lost a friend, the best thing the world can offer anybody. He wasn't really an unconditional friend I surmise
Well I won't just conclude he was not an unconditional type of friend, from what I understood, he fell in love with me and he believes he can't control his feelings when he's around me so it is best for him to keep his distance.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by mimi13: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
bittyend: The first sex is the "tie-breaker," that should be your aim.

"Can I be your bf/lover?" is so lame and old school before sexing the girl, do that when she has no other option than to say yes.

Thank me later! cool

Guy, gone are d days when men do that, Trust me!
When I say "Just friends" pls let it be that n take my word. If u insist n kip thinking sex will break it, then be ready for the worst.
This ur post just made me remember when a friend asked me "So you just used me and dumped me?" Abegi make i hear word jooo, once a girl dnt have feelings for u other than friendship, she never will.... Sex or not and u will even see behave like ntn happened btw u 2!
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
freecocoa: Well I won't just conclude he was not an unconditional type of friend, from what I understood, he fell in love with me and he believes he can't control his feelings when he's around me so it is best for him to keep his distance.

Same once happened to me, and me and the lady are still very good friends even till this day. The world lacks unconditional friendship and that is why we are where we are today
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Punteke(m): 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
*big sigh of relief* I got a lot of crazy ideas and very good ones that is going to solve this problem... Finally the players get the girls.. Thanks guys for all the advice,I really like this girl and am going to let her go, maybe give a lil attention to her neighbour who won't just let me be and se her reaction maybe then my actions will speak better than words.. Girls nawa oo..issorai grin
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 02, 2012

That ur male friend is on a serious long tin....U put him in FRIEND ZONE toh badt.
My number rule is that I dnt frequently talk abt a female friends boyfriend or ex with her unless I av purposely decided in my heart that I want no more than friendship. What he shud av done while u were talkin abt ur bf problem wud av been to take advantage of the situation if it involved sobbin moments from u. Cuddled, sucked bobbi and oiled that cocoa azz. Unfortunately like u said, he listened and turned himself into Mr Advisor and counselor. I'm not mean. I'm just tryin to tell guys how the game shud be played. No wonder that ur male friend is just friends.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
Punteke: *big sigh of relief* I got a lot of crazy ideas and very good ones that is going to solve this problem... Finally the players get the girls.. Thanks guys for all the advice,I really like this girl and am going to let her go, maybe give a lil attention to her neighbour who won't just let me be and se her reaction maybe then my actions will speak better than words.. Girls nawa oo..issorai grin

Wrong move. You want to gamble with a pontential wife's heart and act a player to get her ; bro I don't believe you like this girl like you profess
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by freecocoa(f): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
12 inches!:

That ur male friend is on a serious long tin....U put him in FRIEND ZONE toh badt.
My number rule is that I dnt frequently talk abt a female friends boyfriend or ex with her unless I av purposely decided in my heart that I want no more than friendship. What he shud av done while u were talkin abt ur bf problem wud av been to take advantage of the situation if it involved sobbin moments from u. Cuddled, sucked bobbi and oiled that cocoa azz. Unfortunately like u said, he listened and turned himself into Mr Advisor and counselor. I'm not mean. I'm just tryin to tell guys how the game shud be played. No wonder that ur male friend is just friends.
Oh well, I'll take the advice on your siggy.
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Bamz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: The summary of the advice is UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD U MAKE WOMAN OR WOMEN AN ISSUE........When u take women issue too emotional u start becoming irrational and opening countless threads on nairaland....if she says friends...FINITO JUST DO FRIENDS.....The biggest problem is acting like a wussbag and losing out completely with the chick...train ur mind to be able to like plenty girls without oversampling a woman...that's why a guy should have a time consuming career it helps him boost his immunity against women emotional complicatioins that renders him weak and lacking authority oer his life

So freaking spot on....Gbayi!
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
Re: When She Just Wants To Be Friends by africanrapper: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2012
Funny enough, there's 2 other chics that are disturbing me. They look more attractive, sexually alluring et al. I compared them to this one and found that I prefer this one. She come dey prove stubborn.

Maybe, I just might move my attention to these other ones. Chinyere can take her 'Friendship' to someone else. Let's see how it plays out.

#utchay#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? / Love Letters / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.