Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (63641 Views)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Lerato9(f): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

Recently, though, we have been cuddling alot. When i visit him, or sleep over at his place, we end up cuddling. On the couch, bed etc,. Sometimes he is in only his boxers and i in bra and underwear alone or lingerie.

The thing is we dont even kiss or have sex but he strokes my back, neck, thighs and stomach. I also run my fingers everywhere but never touch his pe.nis.

I derive immense comfort and pleasure from these cuddles and i dont intend stopping. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.

Are we cheating on our partners? Is it a bad thing? Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

OMG i am sooooo confused!!!M

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by addictiv(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hehehe.....just a matter of time.

Just realized that I even made front page n FTC. This 2014 go make sense die. Shout out to y'all who liked my post. God wey do am for me,go also do am for you. Oga seun wetin be the market value of this "likes" sef? Abeg convert am to cash. I mean in hard currency.

142 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by EejaNla01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hehehe you both likely gona fall in love soon cheesy
Dz kind flirtationship sweet o

Yes you are cheating
It is Bad
It is a lesser sin cos you haven't penetrated

You derive immense comfort in it and do not intend to stop? shocked
Your bF is a gonner

38 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by jaybee3(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yes you are cheating and he is Gay

Chei mo jeri ara mi mehn (I trust myself).
Even if my mind agrees, my troublesome 3rd leg that sometimes insist it's got a mind of its own wouldn't allow me

63 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by EejaNla01(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
This Mod go like Faaji gan o wink

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Heliesha: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
you sure as hell dont sound confuse to me.
My question is the guy gay or he has a problem with his pen*s or its just you

13 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by libertyfather(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Do I hear you say he stroke your back,neck,thin,stomach, you both cuddling on the bed, couch, while he's on boxers and you on just bra and pant? OMG!! Let's leave ur matter aside the guy is first class impotent I swear.....during all this uve just said. where in prick dey?

31 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by OohMpaTM: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
That boy is definitely gayy or cannot cuddle properly in the right places. Hopefully we can still help him..

Pm me and Ooh Mpa will meet you and cuddle you so you'll show the boy the right way to cuddle you angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Lerato9(f): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
Heliesha: you sure as hell dont sound confuse to me.
Mine question is the guy gay or he has a problem with his pen*s

Guys, he respects me alot and he is a gentleman to the core.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by osighe001: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
.....just a matter of time, very soon

10 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Lerato9(f): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
And he is not gay. He has a girl friend for heaven's sakes. How could he be guy?
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Lerato9(f): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
osighe001: .....just a matter of time, very soon

Very soon for what? You people have dirty minds and you need to cleanse your minds and ask God to forgive you and renew your heart and he will. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by jaybee3(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9: And he is not gay. He has a girl friend for heaven's sakes. How could he be guy?
are you a learner?

33 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by zicoraads: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Its either u are bored this afternoon...or u want attention to urself cos u Dont sound confused to me. I bet u are enjoying it cos u sound happy(that is if its even happening). Stop deceiving urself ma dear..deep down do u feel u guys ain't cheating on Ur spouses? Do u both tell them the two of Ur cuddle n touch? Personally I don't belive in a guy n a lady being close friends. Talk to urself.

33 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by crackhaus: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Don't worry, keep cuddling...nothing wrong at all, but it's only a matter of time before something does go wrong and I bet you that you're going to enjoy it with all of your being wink

I hope I have validated you enough, miss i-am-confused?
Nonsense!

13 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Sapphire86(f): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
jay bee: Yes you are cheating and he is Gay

Chei mo jeri ara mi mehn (I trust myself).
Even if my mind agrees, my troublesome 3rd leg that sometimes insist it's got a mind of its own wouldn't allow me

Oga, e bad gan o!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by jaybee3(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sapphire86:

Oga, e bad gan o!

[img]http://.net/i/652.gif[/img]

28 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Sapphire86(f): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lwkmd!

Just the way Obama is nodding makes me wanna pray for you! grin

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by totalhouse(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9: Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

Recently, though, we have been cuddling alot. When i visit him, or sleep over at his place, we end up cuddling. On the couch, bed etc,. Sometimes he is in only his boxers and i in bra and underwear alone or lingerie.

The thing is we dont even kiss or have sex but he strokes my back, neck, thighs and stomach. I also run my fingers everywhere but never touch his pe.nis.

I derive immense comfort and pleasure from these cuddles and i dont intend stopping. I absolutely trust and adore him and he treats me with utmost respect.

Are we cheating on our partners? Is it a bad thing? Is it a sin as we are both christians and fear God.

I will advise you as a Christian since you confessed both of you are Christians.Both of you are playing with fire in your bossom.Just a matter of time, the game of 'it is the devil will ensue'.better flee now from every appearances of evil b4 it catch up with you.My piece of 'christianly' advice.case close.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by TheSoothSayer(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lady, you're playing with a grenade. If you keep walking on this path you've chosen, it's only a matter of time before it explodes in your face. Make no mistakes, it's a sin.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
totalhouse: I will advise you as a Christian since you confessed both of you are Christians.Both of you are playing with fire in your bossom.Just a matter of time, the game of 'it is the devil will ensue'.better flee now from every appearances of evil b4 it catch up with you.My piece of 'christianly' advice.case close.

Please explain

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Inosenduatall: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
You've got to be kidding me!!! shocked shocked shocked

OP, can you solemnly swear that you don't know where all this will lead? Haba... I put it to you that you both know what you are doing. The two of you are looking for something, that something, and if that male friend of yours wasn't such a dulling guy you guys would have slept with each other a long time ago. Na wa o...

So you will sleep on his bed in your bra, the guy in his boxers, and you will start touching each other everywhere. Everywhere apart from his John thomas abi? Clap for yourself, you have tried well well. In fact continue in the act, I can assure you that nothing will happen. Shebi your best friend is made of firewood?

To answer your question: No, you are not cheating on your boyfriend. Not at all. It's me you're cheating on.

Make una no vex I just hate it when people refuse to be honest with themselves.

90 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by jmoore(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
1-She didn't ask if he is gay or not. So many gay detectives here. smh

2-@op, you said you are christian. Do you fornicate with your bf, huh?

3-Stop playing with fire, it's not safe.

I hope this story of yours ain't fiction.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yes, you're both cheating on your partners
and you're doing it INTENTIONALLY.

You don't intend on stopping,
so why're you inquiring then?
Since you've already
made up your mind.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Acidosis(m): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
Tell your bf

7 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Isaiah90(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
I don't think he is gay, he doesn't want to rush her so he may not lose her friendship, he respects her alot i think but op does he have erection each time you guys indulge in your cuddling activities? pls answer so we can verify if he is attracted to you sexually.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Melahou(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
If u re comfortable with him den y shd u b confused
Kip up with d strokin till he does d needful

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by emmyid(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wao! Frenş wit benefıts. İ wısh my female frenş wud b diş generous to cuddle wıt me, even ıf I wun't hit their JERY!!!
Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by tellwisdom: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Op please give me your number sad

4 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Polio: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lerato9: Ok i am a female and my best friend is a guy. We are extremely close and theres nothing we dont share with each other. We are there for each other during our highs and low points. I have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. We met during nysc in Nasarawa state in 2006 and have remained close since we both relocated and work in abuja after youth corps.

How old are you?!

You got a brain?!

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by hannne(f): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
ehmm,@op,let me ask u a question.why cant u cuddle with ur boify.is he impotent or wat

5 Likes

Re: Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? by Demoladoc: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
@op have you ever felt his erection whilst you cuddle? Does he have a hard on?

If he does have an erection then he will soon bang you.

If no erection then he is impotent.

Finish and klaar.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught Masturbating By His Mother / Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.