Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (122452 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2012
kenniojo: My Oga s in the house i hail ooo..... just check my chart to c all indi pointing down on UCHF ...Abeg who c am also? rozayx5 baba u c am?

I see same here shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by kenniojo: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2012
kenniojo: My Oga s in the house i hail ooo..... just check my chart to c all indi pointing down on UCHF ...Abeg who c am also? rozayx5 baba u c am?

Anyway i don enter @0. 92670 Let c the outcome... As bom don lock the shop ... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by kenniojo: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
@rozayx5 if bbstop is going and coming wat does that means to the market? re u using DDFX bbstop or bband stop? wat type of bbstop u re using ? cos mine is not stable ooo .. after the signal it moves to 15pips then to -30pips... pls tell me wat is going on ... pls other opinion wil be welcome
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
rozayx5:

If the Bulls can make i through the 4H bbstop then 107.XX is even too close grin

pls... wat is this bbstop? hw do i get it and use it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
[quote author=kenniojo]

Anyway i don enter @0. 92670 Let c the outcome... As bom don lock the shop ... grin grin grin[quote]

u want to follow the market by force? isn't too high or u very sure it wud not consolidate from that point?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
kenniojo:

Anyway i don enter @0. 92670 Let c the outcome... As bom don lock the shop ... grin grin grin

u want to follow the market by force? isn't too high or u very sure it wud not consolidate from that point?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by kenniojo: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
kenniojo: @rozayx5 if bbstop is going and coming wat does that means to the market? re u using DDFX bbstop or bband stop? wat type of bbstop u re using ? cos mine is not stable ooo .. after the signal it moves to 15pips then to -30pips... pls tell me wat is going on ... pls other opinion wil be welcome

@ROZAYX5 BABA BIKO ANSWER ME NAW ... ABEG
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by nelsonmo: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
GU is daisy, if to continue the downward move to 1.5750 or go up to 1.6070 b4 d crash, trade safely.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
kenniojo:

@ROZAYX5 BABA BIKO ANSWER ME NAW ... ABEG

was offline
BBstop is a part of the bollinger bands, but funny enough and as some collegues who have studied know it possesses some strange resistance and support powers, it is very good at rejecting price action or holding price for days on end, i attached it some one said on page 45 , you can donwload it, ir does not repaint once it is broken and confirmed by price, by the way i dont deal with anything that repaints cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
nelsonmo: GU is daisy, if to continue the downward move to 1.5750 or go up to 1.6070 b4 d crash, trade safely.

Many traders believe the fear of GU is the begining of wisdom and you ve proof them wrong over and over again. I like your bold step of faith. Like Rozayx5 said, may GU and pips continue to see you and bow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by nelsonmo: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
efe22:

Many traders believe the fear of GU is the begining of wisdom and you ve proof them wrong over and over again. I like your bold step of faith. Like Rozayx5 said, may GU and pips continue to see you and bow.

hmmm thanks, but its God and wen u obey wat u see on ur system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
rozayx5:

was offline
BBstop is a part of the bollinger bands, but funny enough and as some collegues who have studied know it possesses some strange resistance and support powers, it is very good at rejecting price action or holding price for days on end, i attached it some one said on page 45 , you can donwload it, ir does not repaint once it is broken and confirmed by price, by the way i dont deal with anything that repaints cool

Bbstop not allowing PA to close above it , hmmm lipsrsealed
rejection there lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
@Rozayx: What time frame is the most reliable for bbstop + price action confirmation?.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
So, got stopped out on the EJ trade with 52pips. Will keep an eye out for where to re-enter tomorrow as its obvious from all the tussle that the pair just doesn't want to go down yet. If its says its going down finally we go still join the queue.. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
Piponomics: So, got stopped out on the EJ trade with 52pips. Will keep an eye out for where to re-enter tomorrow as its obvious from all the tussle that the pair just doesn't want to go down yet. If its says its going down finally we go still join the queue.. cool

E be like say today na consolidation day jare. I might not bother tomorrow, I traded the Nikkei overnight on the back of the bullish run from yday. I made quite a hefty number of pips with the crudes. I'll have a lookie in morning sha to fulfil all righteousness grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by forexprophet(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
rozayx5:

Bbstop not allowing PA to close above it , hmmm lipsrsealed
rejection there lipsrsealed
[quote author=rozayx5]oga rozay, apart from the bbstop i see on your chart,what is the name of the other indicator that form blue or red bars on the candlesticks. could you pls post it here too. Again, could you pls tell us your trading rules of hw you trade with this indicators?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Rich4god(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
Plz, is EURUSD still going to be bullish?.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LUCAS99: 2:46am On Nov 30, 2012
EUR/JPY &GBP/JPY DOING GOOD THIS EARLY MORNING,40 PIPS EACH BOSSSES IN THE HOUSE HOPE YOU CAUGHT THIS MOVE shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 30, 2012
Missed this one by the whiskers. Will be hoping for Draghi's speech to bring about a retracement. Otherwise na nextweek things o.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2012
hisableplc: Eurcad triggerd buy audchf sell boss tins

Just analysed your trades, i must say your a very good BOSS grin grin grin grin
keep smiling to the bank its not easy Bro wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 6:39am On Nov 30, 2012
rozayx5:

If the Bulls can make i through the 4H bbstop then 107.XX is even too close grin

@endfx grin grin grin, you can now see why December go sweet grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2012
jfxt: that is how i do it. Thanks to God

bros you promised to send us this ur template...hw far?.. ve a pipsful day..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2012
rozayx5:

Mehn, the next bullish entry I get on that pair, I will just move to BE when I can and leave it till market close 17th of December after the end of Japan elections. Anything wey I see at the end of that day that will be the end of the year for me cool. Still wary of the double top on the 4hr Chart. Same scenario as the EU 4hrs too. So we either get a decisive break or another bout of retracement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by hisableplc(m): 7:55am On Nov 30, 2012
rozayx5:

Just analysed your trades, i must say your a very good BOSS grin grin grin grin
keep smiling to the bank its not easy Bro wink

Lol u make me laugh no be you teach me to trade like a boss abi how we go do am, i sent you a mail to ur gmail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2012
rozayx5:

Trust me na i no fit carry last.....yesterday EJ stopped me out at +80pips

i re-entered last night another +80pips....hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2012
endfx1:

Trust me na i no fit carry last.....yesterday EJ stopped me out at +80pips

i re-entered last night another +80pips....hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Congrats bro. I was expecting the move but over slept. had a buy limit at 106.40 that got missed by 3 pips but no shakes, e no dey run cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2012
endfx1:

EURUSD....from my chart here EU has closed above the monthly pivot which is an indication that the bulls is set to take over completely but it doesn't mean there will be no retracement..so am seeing a counter sell off back to the ema or trendline to continue the fresh bullish trend.also you can see that price has approached the end of the upper channel which is also telling us there's a likely rejection of upper prices.

However,have it at the back of your mind that the trend on the higher TF is up therefore sell on the lower TF with caution..the new expected resistance is clearly seen at 1.313xx area were we have a kind of double top on the daily TF.

So how i will approach EU from Monday provided no gap at market open;

1 look for short term sell entries though counter trading back to my EMA or TRENDLINE..if the trendline is broken down on the 4hr TF we continue with the sell till the bulls come back but i still think the bulls will have there way this week on the majors.

2.look for more buying opportunity with the break of Fridays high by 10pips to the next resistance at 1.313xx

Wish everyone a happy new week of pips harvest..

Plan your trade and trade your plan

Remember this post at the beginning of the week?.....if this could happen how about the brother EJ?

Trade along with the dominant trend of the higher TF and you will never go wrong believe me....very well they will be counter moves on the lower TF that so many will misinterpret as change in trend but with the idea of what the higher TF is doing you will be careful no to be so sure until a good break of trend lines is convincingly broken.

For the past two weeks[b] EJ [/b] alone has given me over 600pips still counting

Decided to add the brother of GJ last night and almost taking my green.....what a way to end the week...lollllllllllllll grin grin grin

Baba God i thank you ooooo

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by wasco24: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2012
guys pls i dnt knw wot is wrng i downloaded metaltrade platform bt is nt connectin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by leopower(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2012
good moni hunters, thk God for EJ move since yesterday moni, all dat took dat shd be +105 now. Pls move to break even or take part of ur profit but upward move still possible. I av 280 pips already frm EJ,GJ,EU nd GU. Price action at work.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2012
leopower: good moni hunters, thk God for EJ move since yesterday moni, all dat took dat shd be +105 now. Pls move to break even or take part of ur profit but upward move still possible. I av 280 pips already frm EJ,GJ,EU nd GU. Price action at work.

TRUE......out of EJ with another clean 100pips grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2012
wasco24: guys pls i dnt knw wot is wrng i downloaded metaltrade platform bt is nt connectin

hope your network is strong!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2012
endfx1: Hope you all enjoyed the counter move while it lasted?.....2moro is another big surprise day

Bullish we remain...bounces and false break every where and the daily TF is not even helping matters with likely bullish pin bar about to be formed all things been equal at a good support and EMA layer.....EJ,EJ,GU,GJ

hmmmmm...already took my EJ buy @ 105.74

EU @ 1.2913 all at BE waiting for 2moro explosion.. grin grin

hmmmmmmm..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.