Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,349 members, 7,853,536 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (122222 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by MrChima1: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
are you trying to say nairaland.com does not work in china? if so then thats a bastard lie and would make me doubt every other thing you'v said. or u think u r talking to pple who has never been to china? cheesy

odiaero:
PLEAS Ignore all typos, no time am off to the airport to Alaska land of lakes
Hello fellow FX traders, longest time, hope you all are fine.

Special Greetings to Babe DE naija, hope all is move well on Gold, and i love the way you have been composing yourself here you are the kinda person if one what to use Atomuic bomb to wipe out a city of 10million population, because of your presence in that city, everyone will be spared another person again is Oga De JamaceBond, guy you are lovely, keep it up, @ honeri , guy u dey vex me, you just dey misyarn sometimes, even you close pals dey tell me, guy dey talkless my my doubt for you disappare, each time my doubt for you one disappear you go yarn another, i dey type 4 broken bottle for you because you na EDO boy, and i will always be nursing the zeal to raise you on top but stop killing that zeal

please as for others i did not great, please take i will in due time, i just flew into US from beijing, why am not online is that am 1.6 billion dollars($1.6B) Trader now. i trade for some chinese family but private, they own the large fund, so am to be in china for 5years without coming back have my work permit for long period too, that is the contract nature and nairaland is blocked in my trading room, and so many sites, you can only chat with me or video call with me on QQ if you have one, that is what is being use in china and only allowed as the policy, [color=#990000]so nairaland and so many sites are not working
, only one that i insisted they should not block

I came into US few minutes ago, so i say let me use the opportunity to login lolz Season 11, nice one people.

I just check few post and was able to see that this my pet FXDing is back, just ignore him when ever he is distracting you guys, you can only reply him when ever the market is dull and you are bored and you
want to have a dull moment, learn to ignore him.

My pet this quoteis for you from Abraham Lincoln "Its better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt". To show you are not even well informed, Ghana Trader never traded for Societie General, which was based in France and not US as you mentioned, Ghana trader Traded for UBS Swiz Bank, Societie General trades was done by someone else, and please if you are playing for me to go down, one word for you, i may one day become your president and you will in you village doing what you know best, "Hating", the only honor you will be telling you children about me is that you once chatted with me on the same forum, and you will be bragging about it.

Am attaching a pic now of a trading room, same person designed the one am using now in china and mine is 2x size the one am attaching to,the money for the screens and radiators the CPUs is using will be enough to ping you donw, go and figure out who uses 50k computer setups to trade and while, keep hating, all i know is am $1.6B up and counting and your hating can even see my brake lights

As for the house, please i have some investors that are 100k ready and 50k and much, their accounts are just idle, i do not trade it, but i explain to them why i can not, my contract to chnese family forbid me to do that and they said i should find a trusted person to trade it, note that they are chines people too, please if anyone has an account that maybe even $500 and have been trading consistently for the last 7months, am willing to dash out the passwords to the person, 15% needed montly please remember that if you lose or blow out the account na my own pocket i go 4rm pay them back lolz i don miss broken sha, no rush the B$ am handling am doing 10% monthly, not that i can not do more than that, but big money eliminates all risks.

Am heading to Alaska in few hows, Guess who will be piloting the plane? hehehhe is your faithful odiaero, learjet45

Am going for meeting, there is a family friend and business partner of mine i want to send money to in austria, so group of person going in to avoid anything like money laundering so the final meetings in austria, big money involve, sending money direct out of china huge is like trekking to the SUN, worst than nigeria, their regulation for money moment is tight in beijing, please when am back, i will try to reply anyone that meets my requirements privately.

If anyone is in china, my free days like weekend am always in beijing central business district, yintai centre am always at the pool in hyatt the big one, i need to be going now, please i may delay to respond, but i will surely do before i travel back to china when i get to austri, because once am in china, no more way, i have closed trading for the year and more funds will be added, omo chinese people get money, ignore FXding or rev king and be doing fine, then you will get a lot of invesotrs[/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
prowitin: THE RETURN OF ODIAERO.

Grab Ur Copy now. grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha.....very funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
naijababe:

Oh Lawd!!! The fooking irony!

Oscar award winning Irony. Lwkmd4ho (laff wan kill me die for here oh).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
aguiyi: hehehehehehehehe, na this kind one i dey like , chinese swag . hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

in chinese language, ARE WE THERE YET

no in Chinese language its "chin wan pian lyon wuahhhrr?"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
Its better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"

SILENCE is the best form of scorn.....

Let those that feels they should be heard by all means be heard

Watching mood activated..!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by MrChima1: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
OH MY GOD. This Odiaero of a character is absolute fake. i just googled the key word 'forex trading room' the room he claimed to be his trading room in china was displayed under images. I've lost all respect for him. Now i respect FXKING2012

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
7:00pm audusd take profit hit. done for today to resume by 4am. +11,-3, +34, +33= 75. Daily target beaten.

Time for my hobby, cooking things Egusi and eba lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by MrChima1: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
This is where he copied the image. http://forextraderoom.net/#/about-us/4561118379 .thats the joke of the year 2012 grin grin grin grin grin

Mr_Chima: OH MY GOD. This Odiaero of a character is absolute fake. i just googled the key word 'forex trading room' the room he claimed to be his trading room in china was displayed under images. I've lost all respect for him. Now i respect FXKING2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
FOREXMART:

Oscar award winning Irony. Lwkmd4ho (laff wan kill me die for here oh).

grin grin grin grin grin. Bros, na so we dey see am o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by MrChima1: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
nairaland fx trade alert joke of the year; Here is a picture of my trading room in china http://forextraderoom.net/#/about-us/4561118379 smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by endfx1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
FOREXMART: 7:00pm audusd take profit hit. done for today to resume by 4am. +11,-3, +34, +33= 75. Daily target beaten.

Time for my hobby, cooking things Egusi and eba lol.

Lolzzz....like that bro grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Impulse80: thanks a lot sir, pls wat lot size do u think i should use on a 1000$ account?
guy start with .10 that will be about 10 percent of your account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mr_Chima: This is where he copied the image. http://forextraderoom.net/#/about-us/4561118379 .thats the joke of the year 2012 grin grin grin grin grin

Cool down first, 'the person that designed the trading room he attached designed his which is even 2x what you've got here'. I smell you are fake.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by MrChima1: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
Oh ..i see. still seems not true. what does he need all that for? i dont believe that thrash.

omaojo1:
Cool down first, 'the person that designed the trading room he attached designed his which is even 2x what you've got here'. I smell you are fake.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mr_Chima: nairaland fx trade alert joke of the year; Here is a picture of my trading room in china http://forextraderoom.net/#/about-us/4561118379 smiley

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. It is well oh. My massive respect still goes to my Big Sis Naijababe. She's not about billions and what not, the babe tells you how it is for her whether profit or loss.

I know say we go meet someday. I still remain greatful. Sorry i had to do this cos this odiaero guy wey show up here just plunged my mind back to when boko haram struck me and those who had my back. Not forgetting my Brothers Jamace and jakpayen.

You guys are my family.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
FOREXMART:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. It is well oh. My massive respect still goes to my Big Sis Naijababe. She's not about billions and what not, the babe tells you how it is for her whether profit or loss.

I know say we go meet someday. I still remain greatful. Sorry i had to do this cos this odiaero guy wey show up here just plunged my mind back to when boko haram struck me and those who had my back. Not forgetting my Brothers Jamace and jakpayen.

You guys are my family.

Billions ke?! I am not even about millions sef! At least I dey keep body and soul together.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by LaconicINC: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
odiaero:
PLEAS Ignore all typos, no time am off to the airport to Alaska land of lakes
Hello fellow FX traders, longest time, hope you all are fine.

Special Greetings to Babe DE naija, hope all is move well on Gold, and i love the way you have been composing yourself here you are the kinda person if one what to use Atomuic bomb to wipe out a city of 10million population, because of your presence in that city, everyone will be spared another person again is Oga De JamaceBond, guy you are lovely, keep it up, @ honeri , guy u dey vex me, you just dey misyarn sometimes, even you close pals dey tell me, guy dey talkless my my doubt for you disappare, each time my doubt for you one disappear you go yarn another, i dey type 4 broken bottle for you because you na EDO boy, and i will always be nursing the zeal to raise you on top but stop killing that zeal

please as for others i did not great, please take i will in due time, i just flew into US from beijing, why am not online is that am 1.6 billion dollars($1.6B) Trader now. i trade for some chinese family but private, they own the large fund, so am to be in china for 5years without coming back have my work permit for long period too, that is the contract nature and nairaland is blocked in my trading room, and so many sites, you can only chat with me or video call with me on QQ if you have one, that is what is being use in china and only allowed as the policy, so nairaland and so many sites are not working, only one that i insisted they should not block

I came into US few minutes ago, so i say let me use the opportunity to login lolz Season 11, nice one people.

I just check few post and was able to see that this my pet FXDing is back, just ignore him when ever he is distracting you guys, you can only reply him when ever the market is dull and you are bored and you
want to have a dull moment, learn to ignore him.

My pet this quoteis for you from Abraham Lincoln "[color=#990000]Its better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
. To show you are not even well informed, Ghana Trader never traded for Societie General, which was based in France and not US as you mentioned, Ghana trader Traded for UBS Swiz Bank, Societie General trades was done by someone else, and please if you are playing for me to go down, one word for you, i may one day become your president and you will in you village doing what you know best, "Hating", the only honor you will be telling you children about me is that you once chatted with me on the same forum, and you will be bragging about it.

Am attaching a pic now of a trading room, same person designed the one am using now in china and mine is 2x size the one am attaching to,the money for the screens and radiators the CPUs is using will be enough to ping you donw, go and figure out who uses 50k computer setups to trade and while, keep hating, all i know is am $1.6B up and counting and your hating can even see my brake lights

As for the house, please i have some investors that are 100k ready and 50k and much, their accounts are just idle, i do not trade it, but i explain to them why i can not, my contract to chnese family forbid me to do that and they said i should find a trusted person to trade it, note that they are chines people too, please if anyone has an account that maybe even $500 and have been trading consistently for the last 7months, am willing to dash out the passwords to the person, 15% needed montly please remember that if you lose or blow out the account na my own pocket i go 4rm pay them back lolz i don miss broken sha, no rush the B$ am handling am doing 10% monthly, not that i can not do more than that, but big money eliminates all risks.

Am heading to Alaska in few hows, Guess who will be piloting the plane? hehehhe is your faithful odiaero, learjet45

Am going for meeting, there is a family friend and business partner of mine i want to send money to in austria, so group of person going in to avoid anything like money laundering so the final meetings in austria, big money involve, sending money direct out of china huge is like trekking to the SUN, worst than nigeria, their regulation for money moment is tight in beijing, please when am back, i will try to reply anyone that meets my requirements privately.

If anyone is in china, my free days like weekend am always in beijing central business district, yintai centre am always at the pool in hyatt the big one, i need to be going now, please i may delay to respond, but i will surely do before i travel back to china when i get to austri, because once am in china, no more way, i have closed trading for the year and more funds will be added, omo chinese people get money, ignore FXding or rev king and be doing fine, then you will get a lot of invesotrs[/color]
ok o!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mr_Chima: OH MY GOD. This Odiaero of a character is absolute fake. i just googled the key word 'forex trading room' the room he claimed to be his trading room in china was displayed under images. I've lost all respect for him. Now i respect FXKING2012

WORD!
I've always known that odiaero dude smells fake. He even claimed he's d one piloting the aircraft to Alaska, US. He got his licence, became a pilot wtout being a first officer, and now flying d plane to d US (and d regulatory body in d US will allow such). He really thinks we are illiterates in here (lol).

Facebk, youtube, twitter, etc are blocked in China but not nairaland. He does not know some of us have lived in China and other parts of d world.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Back to Business folks, GbpChf sell on the cards, soon to mature.

The channel has been holding consistently,mind the trend lines.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by leopower(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
watching frm the sideline since yesterday,let us put a stop to all this i am dis, i am dat.
let us all be focus on being a better trader, i av been a trader since early 2007 but i av gain a lot since i joined this family frm season 4.
my fellow hunters, is there a way we can meet in person for better familiarization?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
leopower: watching frm the sideline since yesterday,let us put a stop to all this i am dis, i am dat.
let us all be focus on being a better trader, i av been a trader since early 2007 but i av gain a lot since i joined this family frm season 4.
my fellow hunters, is there a way we can meet in person for better familiarization?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

WORD!
I've always known that odiaero dude smells fake. He even claimed he's d one piloting the aircraft to Alaska, US. He got his licence, became a pilot wtout being a first officer, and now flying d plane to d US (and d regulatory body in d US will allow such). He really thinks we are illiterates in here (lol).

Facebk, youtube, twitter, etc are blocked in China but not nairaland. He does not know some of us have lived on China and other parts of d world.

Read you will not, understand you will not, try keep using ur muti idents, i do not care, in my firm only 5 sites is allowed to work, 4 chinese site and the one i pleaded they should allow, you can google how to block a site using your server setting, google is you friend, 4 sites allowed are chinese sites and strictly for trading, please i never told you nairaland do not work in china and read well, but in my firm never, this will be my last reply to you in particular, the delay is off now, jet arrived, and please always know that am too above you, no matter how the thing dey pain you, talk about you being boss and me working under someone, i better be working under someone than to be your type of boss. boss my ass
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by leopower(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
lari03:
my skype is ekojamiu , i think we can even diversify wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ayox2003: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
lari03: Back to Business folks, GbpChf sell on the cards, soon to mature.

The channel has been holding consistently,mind the trend lines.

Thanks for bringing this up. I rarely check 'em swiss pairs. And from previous trades, they keep to 'em channels.

Thanks again.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
saudatu:
guy start with .10 that will be about 10 percent of your account.
Pls i dont understand, is it 0.10?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
Impulse80: Pls i dont understand, is it 0.10?

Hope u are not trying to trade live cos from ur questions itz obvious u still have sooooooo much to learn. Stay wt demo for another 6months if u dont wanna lose all ur money.
You have been warned!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

Hope u are not trying to trade live cos from ur questions itz obvious u still have sooooooo much to learn. Stay wt demo for another 6months if u dont wanna lose all ur money.
You have been warned!
One has to start somewhere. Traded demo on streamster for one year, its just dat both platforms are different, still in demo for now sha.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
Impulse80: One has to start somewhere. Traded demo on streamster for one year, its just dat both platforms are different, still in demo for now sha.

if u start live trading now I'm 100% certain u are gonna lose d money. dont go live until u have a detailed understanding of d mkt.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by swiftz(f): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
Impulse80: Pls i dont understand, is it 0.10?

Yes dear. It's 0.10
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
You people will never cease to amaze me all the way from season one...
Anyways, please let us continue what this thread is for and keep to it... Let's stop all this... Whether anybody is a billionaire,millionaire,thousandnaire or even hundrednaire doesn't mean a thing to me as long you all know what you are doing and keep to what you are doing. Let us face business and also help those that needs help and understanding...
Enough said for now... I have been watching this thread right from when its started, just decided to be more active before of the good that has been shared here to lots of people. Let's keep it that way and use that to enter next year.... We will definitely all succeed.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by infofirst(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
Impulse80: One has to start somewhere. Traded demo on streamster for one year, its just dat both platforms are different, still in demo for now sha.

Go get like 100$ or even 10$ and trade 1cent/pip and that is far better than demo, my 50 cent. Am not saying u shd stop demo, but do that along wit ur demo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.