Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (122262 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2012
My only interest this morning is to sell EURAUD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2012
surveycash:

What I learnt early was that brokers have anti-EA script that disrupt its settings. I have once turned a $500 account to $1300 in under 2 weeks with FAP only for it to be wiped out in the 3rd week. This happens to our indys too. So, you need to refresh your templates often. Preferebaly, re-upload occassionally. This is is my personal findings ooo, before am being pelted with sachet water.

Nah I beat the system longtime ago. Its simple. Open a demo account on a gmt broker, place your indicators there, get ur trade signals and place your trade on your live trading platform. That way your broker won't know what indicator ur using and its parameters. If you click CTRL T and click expert tab on your platform, drag any indicator to the chart and see what happens, the name of the indicators are all relayed to ur broker's server and say you become very successful all they need to do is check and see what indicator and parameter ur using.

For ea the onlyway brokers deal with them is through slippage and requotes since it is part of most ea parameter too.

Now for requotes new ea are programmed with a "number of tries" syntax meaning that if a broker requotes a trade the ea will keep trying till it either places the trade or exhaust the number of tries. Some brokers also disable ea trading at certain sessions, eg fx pro and yes they acknowledged that they do last year.

As per broker for trading i will still bet on XE MARKETS(Trading Point), am not in anyway an affiliated just that they got all i needing a broker, segregated account, Stp, regulation and an excellent customer service.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2012
fxbomovi: My only interest this morning is to sell EURAUD.

Careful undecided
if the bbstop holds your trade is made cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2012
Bought EURGBP, with a tight stop behind the bbstop,
details on the pic, though will adjust the TP and SL with quicktrailing

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2012
Rich4god: Since the alert is no longer coming in here, ,maybe i will start sending out my alert. But follow at your own risk.

wil be waiting for it bro.... Once it is geniune
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2012
FOREXMART:

Nah I beat the system longtime ago. Its simple. Open a demo account on a gmt broker, place your indicators there, get ur trade signals and place your trade on your live trading platform. That way your broker won't know what indicator ur using and its parameters. If you click CTRL T and click expert tab on your platform, drag any indicator to the chart and see what happens, the name of the indicators are all relayed to ur broker's server and say you become very successful all they need to do is check and see what indicator and parameter ur using.

For ea the onlyway brokers deal with them is through slippage and requotes since it is part of most ea parameter too.

Now for requotes new ea are programmed with a "number of tries" syntax meaning that if a broker requotes a trade the ea will keep trying till it either places the trade or exhaust the number of tries. Some brokers also disable ea trading at certain sessions, eg fx pro and yes they acknowledged that they do last year.

As per broker for trading i will still bet on XE MARKETS(Trading Point), am not in anyway an affiliated just that they got all i needing a broker, segregated account, Stp, regulation and an excellent customer service.

Hope this helps.

well said, tnks for d info.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2012
FOREXMART:

Hope this helps.

Hmmm, will take a look at this XE markets, need to diversify smiley
thanks for the info, 2 of my trader friends use them, no complain cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2012
FOREXMART:

Nah I beat the system longtime ago. Its simple. Open a demo account on a gmt broker, place your indicators there, get ur trade signals and place your trade on your live trading platform. That way your broker won't know what indicator ur using and its parameters.

Hope this helps.

You see what I meant saying nobody no it all. I have been thinking of this for long now. Can you please drop the GMT broker you use here...let me place all my ind and analysis tool on their demo. My broker is +2 GMT (FBS.com) and many times my signals always behave funny (EUR/USD) even when all I do is right.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2012
Eawealth:

You see what I meant saying nobody no it all. I have been thinking of this for long now. Can you please drop the GMT broker you use here...let me place all my ind and analysis tool on their demo. My broker is +2 GMT (FBS.com) and many times my signals always behave funny (EUR/USD) even when all I do is right.

i think he mentioned ICMB, as the GMt broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxbomovi: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2012
Thanks. If it can break bbstop on 15minutes, then it will go in my favour, hopefully.
rozayx5:

Careful undecided
if the bbstop holds your trade is made cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2012
Eawealth:

INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL MARKET BROKERS(ICMB),

LONDON CAPITAL GROUP LTD.
these are the two i use for my indicators.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2012
surveycash:

Could that be? Odiaero na fx multimillionaire oo from the pix we saw. Fx can't be that wicked. Probably they are watcing from the sidelines

Yes fx is that wicked, havent u read of the Ghanaian trader who lost over $2billion trading for Societe General in the U.S? This is a common occurrence. That is why it amuses me when all these small boys come here bragging about their wealth and impossible-to-fail strategies simply becos they made few thousands within a couple of months. It only goes to show their experience in the market is quite limited and I bet they wont be bragging in 5 to 10 yrs time. Longevity is what matters in this game, not the money made in 10 trades or so.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

Yes fx is that wicked, havent u read of the Ghanaian trader who lost over $2billion trading for Societe General in the U.S? This is a common occurrence. That is why it amuses me when all these small boys come here bragging about their wealth and impossible-to-fail strategies simply becos they made few thousands within a couple of months. It only goes to show their experience in the market is quite limited and I bet they wont be bragging in 5 to 10 yrs time. Longevity is what matters in this game, not the money made in 10 trades or so.

Can you please mail me your trading system - rozayx5@gmail.com
I can mail you mine, and you can review it tongue
Just contribute stop attacking , Nobody is a forex god,
they way you talk , it seems your trading for CBN, God help your pride embarassed
I have seen margin calls a lot, it stopped when i stopped gambling, i trade based on my system, and if i loose i do so honorably, i have been following your posts, just post signals or something that will add value to others.

And finally if your wishing me a margin call on 6 accounts, remember your a trader too, dont wish your colleague bad luck grin grin,
i have done nothing wrong here undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Impulse80(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2012
saudatu: or better still visit the link urself.

http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/metatrader-trading-system-ii/238-trade-like-a-boss/
Thanks a lot sir, my second question is that i tried placing a buy trade on EU but there is this place for volume, pls how does it (as in the volume u trade with) affect ur account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2012
SL hit on GJ and Dow angry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2012
onlineresource: buy trade activated.....
let see how this goes.. using 40pips stop and moved my earlier buy trade to break even... smiley smiley smiley smiley

profit taken...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2012
FOREXMART:

Hope this helps.

God bless you sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2012
my eu buy trade is still on from yesterday.... sell limit placed at 1.30005 which is 50% fib level on the 4 hour timeframe which is also the completion of the head and shoulder pattern..
let see how today goes for this trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by surveycash(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2012

Buy Limit GJ @ 132.52 for 60pips or more.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by onlineresource: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2012
liaslo++:

profit taken...

nice to hear that... though me am still in the trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2012
rozayx5: Bought EURGBP, with a tight stop behind the bbstop,

following u, pls where did u buy n tp? Cant view dat chart on my device
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Theyjih: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2012
naijababe: SL hit on GJ and Dow angry

not patronizing in anyway or form but what kinda ret.ard wld like some1 else to loose? angry crazy Bunch .. btw ur eenie minie mynie on $EJ paid off.. nice OWL eye!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by saudatu(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2012
Impulse80: Thanks a lot sir, my second question is that i tried placing a buy trade on EU but there is this place for volume, pls how does it (as in the volume u trade with) affect ur account?
dat volume also known as lots size, is thier to protect u, d higher lot u trade the higher ur return dat's if the trade went as u hav predicted. But if it went against u, can wipe out ur account at once also known as margin call. So it's advisable to trade lower lot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 11, 2012
Theyjih:
not patronizing in anyway or form but what kinda ret.ard wld like some1 else to loose? angry crazy Bunch .. btw ur eenie minie mynie on $EJ paid off.. nice OWL eye!

Paadi mi, long time o. Eh! Make you leave story for this thread o, me I just dey face front, the way some folks talk on this thread, you would think say na dem invent the act of trading sef.

That loss on GJ was long throat and laziness, if I had checked at midnight I would have closed it at 132.48 losing only 13 pips instead of 25. But sha the groove continues.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2012
surveycash:
Buy Limit GJ @ 132.52 for 60pips or more.

133.00 perhaps, maybe even 133.33
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2012
rozayx5: Bought EURGBP, with a tight stop behind the bbstop,

closed, looking for another high probability trade, if non i close for the day, though i missed EJ buy cry angry angry

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
FOREXMART:

INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL MARKET BROKERS(ICMB),

LONDON CAPITAL GROUP LTD.
these are the two i use for my indicators.
Jehovah will bless you in threefold. Thanks for covering a brother's a**s from this brokers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
cryEU cryEU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jamace(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
BUY GBP/USD @ 1.60800, TP @ 1.61000, SL @ 1.60700

May the pips be with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
JAkpayen:
Jehovah will bless you in threefold. Thanks for covering a brother's a**s from this brokers.

Amen Bro. @naijababe Big Sis i hail oh. Merry xmas in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
aguiyi: cryEU cryEU
would have been buying eu by 11am but am fully loaded risk wise on ej on +26pips with break even set.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.