Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 (121638 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
ayox2003:

No be only u o.

See ehn, yesterday dow rose 32 pips or so and I was happy, later in the day it ended with only 11.

Nowadays, u sabi how different companies dey cut them forecast, na so me sef cut my daily target. Cos omo SL got just dey hit. A trader friend dey call times like this "palaver trading" *in fela's voice*

Frawzey

I am telling you! Me that was used to getting 100s of pips a day has finally reduced daily target to 20. Dax & Dow na serious mess and don't even get me started on oil. I feel like fashying until next year sef angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by MrChima1: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=jfxt][/quote]
The return of odiaro smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
efe22:

Oga pls when will I get in touch with you on Ymessanger? I call u no response. Hmm is been 2 weeks now. Is really urgent.

hook me up on Gtalk - add my gmail to the contact smiley
my YIM is not working
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by MrChima1: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mr_Chima:
The return of odiaro smiley
5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria / Football Betting: Season 2 / Free Training On Haulage Business In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: saudatu, liaslo++, Tiwanna(f), Theyjih, ufotuko(m), Dungren(m), stolen stone, odiaero(m), aguiyi(m), ayox2003, Key A, naijababe(f), surveycash(m), jfxt, Mr_Chima, rozayx5(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
@jfxt i dont get your message pls, i saw your reply, but there is nothing there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by ayox2003: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
Theyjih:

he said it all ryte after announcing QE-infintum.. Irrespective of data outcome (good or BAd)... for Bernank and his Super Dovish Vice Yellen, the fear of DEflation is the begining of wisdom (except them wan turn JApan wey still dey fight am for the past 2 decade) they'd keep easing till TIIPS gets TIPSY LOL grin grin grin

cliff dey drive u? wait till Debt ceiling talks begin ryte after that Lol! crazy politicians

Theyjiy = Deji abi, Lol. So Deji, Yankee no fit turn Japan jare. Japan money na almost the same with Kenyan Shillings. The koko be say make person manage risk for this season. QE whatever, if I don't bank 40pips, belle don full. U still dey use the Copper broker?

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jfxt: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
rozayx5: @jfxt i dont get your message pls, i saw your reply, but there is nothing there

ok check itagain bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Theyjih: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
ayox2003:

Theyjiy = Deji abi, Lol. So Deji, Yankee no fit turn Japan jare. Japan money na almost the same with Kenyan Shillings. The koko be say make person manage risk for this season. QE whatever, if I don't bank 40pips, belle don full. U still dey use the Copper broker?

Frawzey

Hw i can Do nah? Lmaoo stuck wiv ' em
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
and here comes the moment of truth. 5:00pm audusd at +20pips with break even set at price currently discussing with the daily resistance 10pips to take profit. Qe, fiscal cliff, bblah bblah bblah make the market just keep my daily 50pips for me or my monthly 200. Bernake is that too much to ask for? lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by efe22(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
rozayx5:

hook me up on Gtalk - add my gmail to the contact smiley
my YIM is not working

Done = efeidr
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
PLEAS Ignore all typos, no time am off to the airport to Alaska land of lakes
Hello fellow FX traders, longest time, hope you all are fine.

Special Greetings to Babe DE naija, hope all is move well on Gold, and i love the way you have been composing yourself here you are the kinda person if one what to use Atomuic bomb to wipe out a city of 10million population, because of your presence in that city, everyone will be spared another person again is Oga De JamaceBond, guy you are lovely, keep it up, @ honeri , guy u dey vex me, you just dey misyarn sometimes, even you close pals dey tell me, guy dey talkless my my doubt for you disappare, each time my doubt for you one disappear you go yarn another, i dey type 4 broken bottle for you because you na EDO boy, and i will always be nursing the zeal to raise you on top but stop killing that zeal

please as for others i did not great, please take i will in due time, i just flew into US from beijing, why am not online is that am 1.6 billion dollars($1.6B) Trader now. i trade for some chinese family but private, they own the large fund, so am to be in china for 5years without coming back have my work permit for long period too, that is the contract nature and nairaland is blocked in my trading room, and so many sites, you can only chat with me or video call with me on QQ if you have one, that is what is being use in china and only allowed as the policy, so nairaland and so many sites are not working, only one that i insisted they should not block

I came into US few minutes ago, so i say let me use the opportunity to login lolz Season 11, nice one people.

I just check few post and was able to see that this my pet FXDing is back, just ignore him when ever he is distracting you guys, you can only reply him when ever the market is dull and you are bored and you
want to have a dull moment, learn to ignore him.

FXKing2012:

[color=#006600]Yes fx is that wicked, havent u read of the Ghanaian trader who lost over $2billion trading for Societe General in the U.S? This is a common occurrence. That is why it amuses me when all these small boys come here bragging about their wealth and impossible-to-fail strategies simply becos they made few thousands within a couple of months. It only goes to show their experience in the market is quite limited and I bet they wont be bragging in 5 to 10 yrs time. Longevity is what matters in this game, not the money made in 10 trades or so.

My pet this quoteis for you from Abraham Lincoln "Its better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt". To show you are not even well informed, Ghana Trader never traded for Societie General, which was based in France and not US as you mentioned, Ghana trader Traded for UBS Swiz Bank, Societie General trades was done by someone else, and please if you are playing for me to go down, one word for you, i may one day become your president and you will in you village doing what you know best, "Hating", the only honor you will be telling you children about me is that you once chatted with me on the same forum, and you will be bragging about it.

Am attaching a pic now of a trading room, same person designed the one am using now in china and mine is 2x size the one am attaching to,the money for the screens and radiators the CPUs is using will be enough to ping you donw, go and figure out who uses 50k computer setups to trade and while, keep hating, all i know is am $1.6B up and counting and your hating can even see my brake lights

As for the house, please i have some investors that are 100k ready and 50k and much, their accounts are just idle, i do not trade it, but i explain to them why i can not, my contract to chnese family forbid me to do that and they said i should find a trusted person to trade it, note that they are chines people too, please if anyone has an account that maybe even $500 and have been trading consistently for the last 7months, am willing to dash out the passwords to the person, 15% needed montly please remember that if you lose or blow out the account na my own pocket i go 4rm pay them back lolz i don miss broken sha, no rush the B$ am handling am doing 10% monthly, not that i can not do more than that, but big money eliminates all risks.

Am heading to Alaska in few hows, Guess who will be piloting the plane? hehehhe is your faithful odiaero, learjet45

Am going for meeting, there is a family friend and business partner of mine i want to send money to in austria, so group of person going in to avoid anything like money laundering so the final meetings in austria, big money involve, sending money direct out of china huge is like trekking to the SUN, worst than nigeria, their regulation for money moment is tight in beijing, please when am back, i will try to reply anyone that meets my requirements privately.

If anyone is in china, my free days like weekend am always in beijing central business district, yintai centre am always at the pool in hyatt the big one, i need to be going now, please i may delay to respond, but i will surely do before i travel back to china when i get to austri, because once am in china, no more way, i have closed trading for the year and more funds will be added, omo chinese people get money, ignore FXding or rev king and be doing fine, then you will get a lot of invesotrs[/color]

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by silibaba: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
sorry deaR abt dat.my gu buy tp hit.t.
naijababe:

I am telling you! Me that was used to getting 100s of pips a day has finally reduced daily target to 20. Dax & Dow na serious mess and don't even get me started on oil. I feel like fashying until next year sef angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jamace(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
@ ODIAERO, Hmnn. What can I say. You are greatly missed here. Welcome. Please, no matter how busy, try and pop in here once a while to ginger us. Keep the swagger on. Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by silibaba: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
hhappyy to c u odiearo cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
The Drama for this Thread reach do Do NollyWood.....walahi....am loving this today. Keep it up ℓ☺ℓ more steups with pix and more yabs and jabs.....and more SL being hit and More TP......I love all u guys. U make my day I swear.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
odiaero:

Special Greetings to Babe DE naija, hope all is move well on Gold, and i love the way you have been composing yourself here you are the kinda person if one what to use Atomuic bomb to wipe out a city of 10million population, because of your presence in that city, everyone will be spared another person again is Oga De JamaceBond, guy you are lovely, keep it up, @ honeri , guy u dey vex me, you just dey misyarn sometimes, even you close pals dey tell me, guy dey talkless my my doubt for you disappare, each time my doubt for you one disappear you go yarn another, i dey type 4 broken bottle for you because you na EDO boy, and i will always be nursing the zeal to raise you on top but stop killing that zeal

please as for others i did not great, please take i will in due time, i just flew into US from beijing, why am not online is that am 1.6 billion dollars($1.6B) Trader now. i trade for some chinese family but private, they own the large fund, so am to be in china for 5years without coming back have my work permit for long period too, that is the contract nature and nairaland is blocked in my trading room, and so many sites, you can only chat with me or video call with me on QQ if you have one, that is what is being use in china and only allowed as the policy, so nairaland and so many sites are not working, only one that i insisted they should not block

I came into US few minutes ago, so i say let me use the opportunity to login lolz Season 11, nice one people.

I just check few post and was able to see that this my pet FXDing is back, just ignore him when ever he is distracting you guys, you can only reply him when ever the market is dull and you are bored and you

Its best you keep it short same way i have kept it short, i would advice you get intouch with me outside NL (for your own good) rather than here because you have 101 reasons to do that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by JAkpayen(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
@odiaero na incommunicado contract be that ooo! You still wan achieve your dream of $5B by 2017? @honeric una never still settle una beefing since season 1?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by honeric01(m): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
JAkpayen: @odiaero na incommunicado contract be that ooo! You still wan achieve your dream of $5B by 2017? @honeric una never still settle una beefing since season 1?

Just dey watch! me and him get BIG issues to IRON out. angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by rozayx5(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
rozayx5: hmmm, shocked shocked shocked

So the odiaero i saw was him grin, nice way for a comeback
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FOREXMART(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
@odiaero. locked in China for five years without traveling out!!! No be prison be that? Anyway i wish you all the best even i never forget the grammy award winning insult wey u rain on me because of one tiny laptop back then.

All the best in ur endeavours.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by jamace(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
honeric01:

Its best you keep it short same way i have kept it short, i would advice you get intouch with me outside NL (for your own good) rather than here because you have 101 reasons to do that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
odiaero:

My pet this quoteis for you from Abraham Lincoln "[color=#990000]Its better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
. To show you are not even well informed, Ghana Trader never traded for Societie General, which was based in France and not US as you mentioned, Ghana trader Traded for UBS Swiz Bank, Societie General trades was done by someone else, and please if you are playing for me to go down, one word for you, i may one day become your president and you will in you village doing what you know best, "Hating", the only honor you will be telling you children about me is that you once chatted with me on the same forum, and you will be bragging about it.

Am attaching a pic now of a trading room, same person designed the one am using now in china and mine is 2x size the one am attaching to,the money for the screens and radiators the CPUs is using will be enough to ping you donw, go and figure out who uses 50k computer setups to trade and while, keep hating, all i know is am $1.6B up and counting and your hating can even see my brake lights

As for the house, please i have some investors that are 100k ready and 50k and much, their accounts are just idle, i do not trade it, but i explain to them why i can not, my contract to chnese family forbid me to do that and they said i should find a trusted person to trade it, note that they are chines people too, please if anyone has an account that maybe even $500 and have been trading consistently for the last 7months, am willing to dash out the passwords to the person, 15% needed montly please remember that if you lose or blow out the account na my own pocket i go 4rm pay them back lolz i don miss broken sha, no rush the B$ am handling am doing 10% monthly, not that i can not do more than that, but big money eliminates all risks.

Am heading to Alaska in few hows, Guess who will be piloting the plane? hehehhe is your faithful odiaero, learjet45

Am going for meeting, there is a family friend and business partner of mine i want to send money to in austria, so group of person going in to avoid anything like money laundering so the final meetings in austria, big money involve, sending money direct out of china huge is like trekking to the SUN, worst than nigeria, their regulation for money moment is tight in beijing, please when am back, i will try to reply anyone that meets my requirements privately.

If anyone is in china, my free days like weekend am always in beijing central business district, yintai centre am always at the pool in hyatt the big one, i need to be going now, please i may delay to respond, but i will surely do before i travel back to china when i get to austri, because once am in china, no more way, i have closed trading for the year and more funds will be added, omo chinese people get money, ignore FXding or rev king and be doing fine, then you will get a lot of invesotrs[/color]

The last time I met someone who brags abt his wealth like u was when I was trading in Shenzhen, China. Unfortunately the dude learnt to talk less abt his wealth the hard way.

Difference btw u and I is that u are an employee/slave trading for ur masters/slave owner whereas I'm d boss trading for myself and my students learn from me. You are being enslaved for 5yrs by ur Chinese masters wtout even knowing it. Your rights to free speech and communication have been taken away by ur 'chinco' slave owners.
Remember I'm d only one in here capable of putting u in ur place, so watch it.

I wish u well just as I wish rozay,endfx and all other traders in here well. The money in the mkt goes round so I've got beef wt no one in here - as long as u dont brag.

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

The last time I met someone who brags abt his wealth like u was when I was trading in Shenzhen, China. Unfortunately the dude learnt to talk less abt his wealth the hard way.

Difference btw u and I is that u are an employee trading for ur masters whereas I'm d boss trading for myself.
Remember I'm d only one in here capable of putting u in ur place, so watch it.

I wish u well just like I wish rozay,endfx and all other traders in here well. The money in the mkt goes round so I've got beef wt no one in here - as long as u dont brag.

Cheers!

Oh Lawd!!! The fooking irony!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by FXKing2012(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
naijababe:

Oh Lawd!!! The fooking irony!

Hope no problem?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
hehehehehehehehe, na this kind one i dey like , chinese swag . hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

in chinese language, ARE WE THERE YET
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by prowitin(m): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
THE RETURN OF ODIAERO.

Grab Ur Copy now. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by omaojo1: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
prowitin: THE RETURN OF ODIAERO.

Grab Ur Copy now. grin

Return of the MAC ni.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
naijababe: GJ noe begins its tumble angry

tumble or upmove i thot GJ jst broke a key res at 132.55
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Kirinwa: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2012
Bought EU,EJ AND GOLD. GOLD TRADING IS LUCRATIVE BUT IT NEEDS FLEXIBILITY NOT RIGIDITY.FOR EXAMPLE THE BUY TRADE I CALLED EARLIER DIDN'T REACH 500 PIPS, WHEN I SAW REVERSAL.HAD TO TAKE ABOUT 80 PIPS. ENTERED SELL GOT MY 500.PIPS SHARPLY. AM IN BUY NOW. CURRENTLY AT 100 PIPS PROFIT.AM GETTING ADAPTED TO IT.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by fxdee(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
naijababe:

i guess is giving you more experience to carry on ma..if you fashy it might give you few months set back again...jst the way i think.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
mawojuuche:

tumble or upmove i thot GJ jst broke a key res at 132.55

It held on the hourly at 1pm gmt only for the next candle to power ahead. Na stand aside I dey since o jare.

fxdee:

i guess is giving you more experience to carry on ma..if you fashy it might give you few months set back again...jst the way i think.

Oh well! This used to be my favourite time of the year to trade but I guess cliffs and ceilings are all in the way now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (116) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy / Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.