Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Guys Do Really Want A Woman That No How To Cook And Clean. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do Really Want A Woman That No How To Cook And Clean. (547 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / What Women Really Want / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do Really Want A Woman That No How To Cook And Clean. by toria12(f): 3:26am On Nov 02, 2012
I can cook but I don't like to clean. I don't see why I should have to clean up after an
adult anyway

does it really matter to you? why or why not
Re: Guys Do Really Want A Woman That No How To Cook And Clean. by claremont(m): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2012
If you live in Nigeria, then it is customary for ladies to do the cooking and cleaning. No be the fault of the men, na the culture we find ourselves cause am.

(1) (Reply)

Error / Nigeria Immigration Service Forms On Sale / Teacher Sending Students Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.