Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister (5345 Views)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) / 19-yr-old Pastor Impregnates Female Church Founder (PIC) / Pastor Impregnates Married Woman & Her 2 Daughters During All-night Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by Zodiac61(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2012
Gloriagee:

I'm certain you do not understand my post - the Looking unto Jesus is for Christians like me who are frustrated when people who are sposed to offer spiritual leadership fall. All, I'm saying is Look unto Jesus not your pastor since You never know who is in the right with God or not. While, this pastor was conducting an extra marital affair with this chorister, some church members may have asked him to seek the face of God with them, instead of praying to God directly. You may recall, that the old prophet lied to the young prophet and this caused the latter to die before his time.

I agree that the Pastor is wrong, but the girl's also wrong. I'm on the path of truth and refuse to camouflage because I'm of the same gender. If you reread my post, my beef with her is what's she even doing parading herself as a chorister when she's not born again. Gosh, I can understand a one off encounter but repeated romps, no way. As I said earlier, Y do pple go on to join churches they don't believe in and even become workers. When, I had a crisis of faith at some point, I skipped Church till I was sure I believed. Pple have to take responsibility for their actions, what if the pastor had asked her to put her hand in the fire, nko?

And yes, if you want to marry at 26, doesn't common sense tell you that at 24 you should be dating potential husbands who ideally should be SINGLE. The Pastor's definitely messed up and I'm sure he'll be adequately rewarded by God, if this story is true. Even David, a man after God's heart was still punished after adultery with Bathsheba, so. All, I'd say is like Jesus said, ' The Son of Man is going be betrayed, but woe unto that MAN by which the Son of Man's betrayed. The Pastor may/may not have made up his mind to sleep around and would have been sufficiently punished by God, but it did not have to be her, just as there was nothing that said it had to be Judas Iscariot that'll betray Jesus.

If we can't let our guard down in the church, pray tell where shall we be safe? the club?
I understood your post perfectly.
I think you are wrong.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by seyibrown(f): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
Super Story?
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by luluosas(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2012
Zodiac61:
Obviously, the holy spirit did not help him here. My point is that time and time again, christians on this forum blame the woman for tempting the man.
What is a sincere pastor? This seems like "No true Scotsman".
Time after time, we have seen pastors lie, cheat, steal, fornication and so on. They do so because that is what human beings do. No god required.
What I mean is that, if actually he is a 'true' pastor, he should know that, falling into temptation is 'not' a sin but, yielding into temptation is SIN.
Re: A UK Based RCCG Pastor Impregnates His Chorister by BroPee: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
My advice to you is to keep God's Word. THOU SHALL NOT KILL. Life never came by the will of man but by the will of God. You commited a sin and thats all. AAs a Christian yourself, you know that there is pardon for sin and the blood is still flowing. Jesus Christ is still on the mercy seat. Confess your sin to Him and REPENT, be baptised in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ an dyou shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Let the child live.

God has a purpose for both of you.

Trust God for your marriage not your not having a child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Near Death Experince Of An Ex-jehovah Witness. / Sack Of Ighodalo: Adeboye Was Wrong — Tunde Bakare / A Funny Argument I Had With A Christian Preacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.