Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? (25351 Views)

Poll: Super Eagles of Nigeria versus Black Stars of Ghana

Super Eagles of Nigeria: 74% (111 votes)
Black Stars of Ghana: 26% (39 votes)
This poll has ended

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Rebirth(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2008
[size=28pt]THIS IS THE LAST SUPER EAGLES MATCH I WILL EVER WATCH.[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by 9ja4eva: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2008
At last we are out.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by SweetT1: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2008
@comechop

ha ha ha grin Now go back to Abuja and go angrily chop the treasury OLE!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by romeo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2008
We where beaten by the skills of the Black Stars and the referee all together
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by grafikdon: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2008
It's over fellas, the super chickens are out (which they rightly deserved)
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by SweetT1: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2008
Is the game over yet Send those chickens back home now !!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by globalaid(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2008
we should have even allow Mali to qualify and am sure they would have play more than this, what a match
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by 9ja4eva: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2008
romeo:

We deserve it
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by oziomatv(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2008
god
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by SweetT1: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2008
No w NEPA, come take their light too now. Ghana has put the light out !
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by pheesayor(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2008
this is heartbreak. My body is shaking right now. I need someone to pick the pieces of my heart before I go into coma oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by 4Him(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2008
finally the torment is over.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by jibosqie(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2008
Hope nairaland never record any casualty after this game o? Playing against 10 men; what a calamitious and disastrous performance cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by SweetT1: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2008
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by pahtahkee: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2008
That glass house should be stoned in Abuja.

It is evident we have a bunch of sick heads in our football adminstration.

Adenuga should stop paying that empty brain called Berti Vogts.

Ghana beat us at Emirates stadium, now they have done it again on their home soil.

I guess Eguahovoen is having a good laugh at the moment.

What a shame that it took 10 men to defeat 11 players.

What a total disgrace!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by AH2MUCH: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2008
y shld nwaneri stand when the striker with the ball stood, for christ sake he is supposed to be defender. the striker eas waiting for his men to comae in, tell me what nwaneri was waitng for instend of going and charging the guy with the ball. to me he is the cause of that 2nd goal
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by sammy88(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2008
nigeria wins every 14 yrs are we out i dont believe we are out , WE ARE GOING TO APPEAL FOR THE MATCH
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by romeo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2008
How can Berti substitute Mikel with Nsofor? Damn it
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Iman3(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2008
romeo:

The ref? Same ref that gave us a penalty and reduced Ghana to 10 men. It is obvious that once Ghana was down to 10 men,he seemed to favor them a bit in any 50-50 decisions,but overall,I thought he was okay.

Good riddance to the Duper Eagles
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by vassilli(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2008
our boiz still try o
Ref wasnt just it at al
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by FBS: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2008
I am speechless, Home grown coaches achieved better results. Whoever says berti mumu tried does not understand a thing about football. The guys is completely clueless. How did he come up with that team? oh, I hope he is going back home without pay with immediate effect.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by coolkaboom(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2008
its ironic, in my opinion, vogts is d man of d match.ghana must give him their highest national award for services to ghanian football.i hope that is d last oyinbo coach we ever hire.even d worst coach in our 3rd division will do better than this apology of a technical dis-adviser.oloriburuku oshi, he de vex me no be small thing, haba.against 10 men.ha, serves us right.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by Mariory(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2008
Was Martins injured? Why didn't Vogts bring on Martins to stretch the ghanian defense with his pace? The man really is clueless.
The whole team from manager to players are going to deserve the bitch slapping they will get from the media. Super Chickens is a a very appropriate title.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by anusule(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2008
mikel did not play anything today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is over rated!!!!!!!!!!!!

God go punish that referee!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by dtwsola(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2008
oziomatv :

If GHana beat nigerian my name will change to Kofi

Kofi, how you dey now? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by tosinadeda: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2008
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by anusule(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2008
berti bleeped up but mikel was rightly substituted, he was anonymous throughout
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by tlops(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2008
Ghana actually beat us 2 :0 what a shame
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by SweetT1: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2008
The SUPER CHICKEN HAS COM HOME TO ROOST !!! I SMELL CHICKEN !
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by oziomatv(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2008
dtw_sola:

Kofi, how you dey now? grin

I dey pah
how you dey charley?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by doyindamus: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2008
Bloody bastard of a coach. We should ask for a refund of the salary we paid him. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I LOST MY VOICE SHOUTING--------PUT ON A SPARE ATTACKER.

WE HAVE EXTRA MAN. . .PUT ON A SPARE ATTACKER.

IF HE HAS THE NERVE TO COME BACK TO NAIJA. . .I SANCTION MOPO TO SHOOT ON SIGHT
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana: Can We Beat The Host Country? by tosinadeda: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2008
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Bayelsa Queens Fans Attack Sunshine Queens FC Players,Brutalise Them(pics) / 21 Cameroon U-17 Players Fail Age Test That Eto'o Ordered For / 2018 World Cup: Rohr Warns Girls Not To Visit Super Eagles Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.