Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine (18650 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Bankyw And Lynxxx.rock The Same Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by 50calibre(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2012
ehie: banky w is highly intelligent bodering on genius,and versatile,wizkid i forsee is a one hit wonder,i see big things for banky,wizkid is probably believing his hype..it will b down hill from here

Your use of the word genius in this context, is a degradation of the word. Banky?
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Smartiegurl(f): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2012
Whatever!
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by KINGwax(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2012
caseless: are u ok? Why are u supporting their breakup, of what benefit is it to u? Tell me who was wizkid before he joined banky? Dont forget, banky created the platform through which wizkid came to fame.
so he shld lick his asss! Right? Now y'all wallydrags shld undstnd dt banky did not put the talent in his head. He definately was helping for financial gain so shut your claptrap! Now he's had enough, the guy wanna be his own boss so what da fucck? Dt's how rugged man open his mouth like bag with a damaged zip, '..i made you...', don jazzy's sympathizers too...' don't forget without don you're nothing'! Fucck you! Shey na them give them talents? Shey no be money dem dey use them make? Nonsensical!
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by stacomaster(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2012
Na Magazine Talk am No be Banky Talk am So Na Bla bla bla bla bla! YADAS
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by taharqa: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2012
binger: Wateva they do,they shud pls keeping producing good music
Abi o
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by taharqa: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2012
binger: Wateva they do,they shud pls keeping producing good music
Abi o....love both of dem anyways, so as long as they keep the game up: No probs
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by scholes23(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2012
topsyking: U guys here No nuffin at all...before wizkid come on board..banky W. Career as already go down..nobody dey hear him name..na wizkid carry am up again..since wizkid join banky W. How many record av banky W release on his own.- I mean on his own..so wat u pple saying..if wizzy leaves, banky goes down again and again...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

GBAGAUN!!!!!!!
1: Banky W career AS already go down.
2: How many record HAVE banky w RELEASE

this dude needs help, may b my guy go evening sch.
Why pple nor go fail eng 4 WAEC & NECO.
What a pity
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Zico0(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2012
Make dem break first na
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2012
Tnk God none of them is igbo, if not the tribal war lords here would have been shouting igbo dis igbo dat on this thread

2 Likes

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by scholes23(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2012
this is a case of one who bites the finger that fed him
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by scholes23(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2012
gboss4sure: Tnk God none of them is igbo, if not the tribal war lords here would have been shouting igbo dis igbo dat on this thread

abi ooooo!!!!!!!
True talk.
Guy, ur head is there, u get mouth jor
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2012
Booty4me: This is what you get when you help some one become somebody

Truetalk. Watch who you help. But Banky must have made profit from dis guy.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by scholes23(m): 11:04am On Nov 03, 2012
Now, this is a hot seat question.
What happens if tomorrow we hear that Psquare brothers have parted ways.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2012
mrs_acidtalk: Man has never been known to help another man and get "THANK YOU" in return. Man is known to be an ingrate (ungrateful) by nature.

If You help a man grow, help him not because you think he will appreciate you tomorrow but rather because you want God to bless you and help you grow as well.

Show me one man that forever remained LOYAL to his boss till death and I can only show you a man in a "dog's body".

Give your dog what you are meant to give to any man if you want loyalty for life.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2012
yuzedo: Yes. I am interested in signing Winchkid to my great label, "Okwulotoekene Eze of Ndigbo 1" records, aka "the eagle have landed!" kiss

Are u best eagle?
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Ocutegan(m): 11:08am On Nov 03, 2012
I think wizzy stay on his own. Atleast he has Convict music on his back, this is the only reason I'm loving Davido's career, He has nobody τ̅☺ report τ̅☺, just make music and take the hugest part of the profit. Wizkid already got the fame, he dare leave the label and ya'll watch EME go down. Banky W's voice not as catchy as b4 only thing he has now is jus his fine head.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by scholes23(m): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2012
okpara ugo:

Truetalk. Watch who you help. But Banky must have made profit from dis guy.

sure nah, abi u think say d dude come sell groundnut or come do charity
In everythinh u do (GOOD OR BAD) there must be a reward attached to it if not from the person ur helping but from another means or person.
CHIKENAH!!!!!!!!!
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Akposkool(m): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2012
topsyking: U guys here No nuffin at all...before wizkid come on board..banky W. Career as already go down..nobody dey hear him name..na wizkid carry am up again..since wizkid join banky W. How many record av banky W release on his own.- I mean on his own..so wat u pple saying..if wizzy leaves, banky goes down again and again...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah
it is lyk shawn micheals and triple.wizkid used banky 2 get to d top,so banky must use wizkid 2 stay on top.it is vis a viz

1 Like

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2012
scholes23: this is a case of one who bites the finger that fed him

I disagree with you intoto. Wizkid is a superstar and Banky W has already reaped the gains of bringing him to limelight. Is Banky a producer? He just owns the business acumen of running a label. I vividly remember Banky W making this statement ''Wizkid is my GOLDMINE''.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2012
scholes23: Now, this is a hot seat question.

Impossible, identical twins never part ways. I have never seen it happen.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by truelovecom: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2012

Its not possible ,cos their papa still dey alive
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Donetyno: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2012
Banky W with hats shaaa!...only God knows how many hats he has in his wardrobe sef...guess that's his greatest asset ever...Im go cherish those Im hats pass winchkid sef... grin
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by truelovecom: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2012

Its not possible ,cos their papa still dey alive. And none of them don marry
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by truelovecom: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2012
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by scholes23(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2012
truelove.com:

Its not possible ,cos their papa still dey alive. And none of them don marry

i pray ooo
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Ramcie(f): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2012
Tyche: grin grin grin

His procreating instrument.

But how your eyes take go there na?
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy was comparing his "kid" outfit to Banky's "matured" outfit then I saw it wink cheesy
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by LemonBoy1: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2012
Tyche: grin grin grin

His procreating instrument.

But how your eyes take go there na?

bros me weak oh, she no talk about him face, hair style or him slim chest sef, lol

1 Like

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Donetyno: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2012
Banky W has been uncousciously captured in2 "hat wearing" bondage... cry
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Saintsquare(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
Na only God know wetin Banky W dey cover 4 dat coconut head.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by olubayo1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
Yeah, Banky may have helped Wiz but does that mean he should stay tied to his apron strings?

Do u continue to live with your father in "appreciation" even when u feel it's time to go out and "get a life".

It still isn't enof reason for Wiz to leave yet. I don'tthink he's ripe enof to handle things his own way. (Just my musings tho...)

Additionally, this is the kind of breakup stories u get hear wen any muscian is "linked" to Genevieve.

* D'banj kissed her and broke up with Don Jazzy

* Wiz said he had a crush on her and here, we av this break up story.

Just hope Paul Okoye (of P-square records) wunt join the bandwagon of "Genny's" admirers.

Whatever happens btw dem tho, they shud continue to deliver good music to their fans and not the

"Mo ti ma' lomo yo o. Emi ma do omo yen pa" music

Interpretation:

(Av drank enough Alomo and I wuld 'sleep' with that babe till she dies!)
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by BowaleGuy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2012
I personally dont wish 4 separation, but if they part ways, i wish them good luck.I like them both.Banky W.,a clean sure man,Weezy a young hansome superstar.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by LesbianBoy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2012
Zico0: Make dem break first na
o boy the thing just tire me! ppl let them break first na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph / Adaeze Aduaka Signs Billboard Endorsement Deal With Anambra International Market / Seyi Shay Dazzles In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.