Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine (18651 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Bankyw And Lynxxx.rock The Same Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
mrs_acidtalk: Man has never been known to help another man and get "THANK YOU" in return. Man is known to be an ingrate (ungrateful) by nature.

If You help a man grow, help him not because you think he will appreciate you tomorrow but rather because you want God to bless you and help you grow as well.

Show me one man that forever remained LOYAL to his boss till death and I can only show you a man in a "dog's body".

Give your dog what you are meant to give to any man if you want loyalty for life.
very true. You are so absolutely coreect
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Adanyebe(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
Sagytarius: Banky dobuyu come sign me abeg!
Sign U with U cracking voice like a bleating goat
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by lwise(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2012
Even if P Square separates

The clock will never stop ticking.

1 Like

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by vislabraye(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2012
Did Banky help Wizkid that much or their relationship was symbiotic?
Wizkid is stealing the fame from Banky, I'm not surprised about this. May be Don Jazzy is trying to poach him. Who knows.
Whatever they like its ok for them.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by StarFist(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
No comment for now
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by enigmagu1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
nairahacker: The boy should go jor after all he have made enough money for banky

rememba dat banky discovad him...
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Lenny5000(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2012
nairahacker: The boy should go jor after all he have made enough money for banky
There are thousands of kids that are like Wizkid or more talented than him, but that are still struggling to get 3 square meals cos nobody would give them a shot. Nigeria is filled with so many Talented people, the ones that gets Record deals are the Lucky ones while others might die with their dreams cos non gave them a deal or invested in them. So Wizkid should always remain grateful to Banky. Banky did not only discover him, but also nurtured him and made him what he is today.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Emmy9ite(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
Change is inevitable. Wizkid should think twice before making any decision. He should think with his brain and not with emotions!
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by klax(m): 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
So what is the big deal and who cares
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by druid06(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Banky, that dude from Canada just came from nowhere and stole our music industry sha with his song ''Ebutte Meta. Why didn't I think of that..I admire his intelligence though.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by shadrach77: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2012
wizkid will be making the biggest mistake of his career to think he can function at this stage without banky w. he should go and ask 9ice who thought he was invicible and decided to split with his wife, Toni Payne who was the backbone of his career and his producer id cabassa. The result of his decision is there for everyone to see smiley smiley smiley
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Revolva(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
Wizkid and banky sef again - I wonder what will wizkid put up in music if he part away - his lyrics are poor.. But due to quality amd standard production and mixin - and when music is forced into our ears played 247 on radio we dance - as for banky well he should step up his game he is talented
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Caseless: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
KINGwax: so he shld lick his asss! Right? Now y'all wallydrags shld undstnd dt banky did not put the talent in his head. He definately was helping for financial gain so shut your claptrap! Now he's had enough, the guy wanna be his own boss so what da fucck? Dt's how rugged man open his mouth like bag with a damaged zip, '..i made you...', don jazzy's sympathizers too...' don't forget without don you're nothing'! Fucck you! Shey na them give them talents? Shey no be money dem dey use them make? Nonsensical!
antelope, was ur brain in motion b4 putting ur hand into gear to type this rawbish we got here? Do u think thru the lower opening of ur body? What is 'talent' without avenue or platform to exibit/show it? Are u ok? How many million talented nigerians, more talented than banky and wizkid do we have...and they are stil unknown to u and i becos they've not gotten that opportunity(platform) to show their talents? Toad...to confirm ur ignorance, u couldn't differentiate between 'platform' and 'talent'...these two needs each other in order to get d desired result. You, NUMSKULL!

1 Like

Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Caseless: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
redcliff:

Banky did not create the platform, it was M.I (jude abaga) that did.. have u forgotten "fast money, fast cars"?
yea.. we cant take that away frm m.i. d qstion is, how many pple knew that song or knew wizkid through that song? We all got to know him when he joined banky. U have a point thou.....
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by FOREXMART(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
Banky "DOBUYU" is a leech and wizkid got big egos so how are things gonna work out. Lets watch the big NIGGA and the little NIGGLET lol.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by decepticos(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
It would happen but in no time soon. Bring out koboko and wake up the b***a** tongue
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by ddippset(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
mrs_acidtalk: Man has never been known to help another man and get "THANK YOU" in return. Man is known to be an ingrate (ungrateful) by nature.

If You help a man grow, help him not because you think he will appreciate you tomorrow but rather because you want God to bless you and help you grow as well.

Show me one man that forever remained LOYAL to his boss till death and I can only show you a man in a "dog's body".

Give your dog what you are meant to give to any man if you want loyalty for life.
eminem is loyal to dr dre till tomorrow.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by jazmartins: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2012
Here I am in need of someone to help me with my music carrier, yet some are thinking of breaking up in their carrier oh my gosh .
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ramcie: Wizzy: I don't know what he is always packing
na im blocus in case you really don't know.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2012
ddippset: eminem is loyal to dr dre till tomorrow.
Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd †☺ think eminem Iڪ the one who brought 50cent online, Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd even 50cent don turn oga of the game, yet he Iڪ loyal. This thing Iڪ purely about personality.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by saintfrancis: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2012
Booty4me: This is what you get when you help some one become somebody
guy wat do u mean. Must wizkid be grateful 4eva 2 BW? After all some 1 gave BW a platform as well.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by njays: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2012
why wiz kid no go dey open eye for banky,as r be sey him don dey sleep with him mama age..
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by kazeemovic1: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2012
Let dem do whts best for demselves.afterall,we weren't there when d going was good.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by tollywhistle(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
Not interested..........
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by Zico0(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
shadrach77: wizkid will be making the biggest mistake of his career to think he can function at this stage without banky w. he should go and ask 9ice who thought he was invicible and decided to split with his wife, Toni Payne who was the backbone of his career and his producer id cabassa. The result of his decision is there for everyone to see smiley smiley smiley
guy notin do 9ice hin dey rock shows wella for em yoruba institutions.. In naija you cant generate as much enthusiasm for the second album. Can we say something hapnd 2wande coal cos his second album dint make much noise,thats if he has another one yet.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by kannymoore(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
Zico0:
guy notin do 9ice hin dey rock shows wella for em yoruba institutions.. In naija you cant generate as much enthusiasm for the second album. Can we say something hapnd 2wande coal cos his second album dint make much noise,thats if he has another one yet.
Re: BankyW And Wizkid May Part Ways - Global News Magazine by brixton: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2012
ehie: as real as ur face

ignoramus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze Aduaka Signs Billboard Endorsement Deal With Anambra International Market / Seyi Shay Dazzles In New Makeup Photos / Whitney Houston’s Funeral Service To Be Streamed Live At 5pm On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.