Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice (1076 Views)

Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by toria12(f): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2012
Am currently datin a guy(goin 2 4yrs nw)bt i dnt tink he lvs me.he only kals wen he nids me,eva since we met he's neva spent a dime on me!none of his family knws me d only tin dat makes me bliv he lvs me is he doesnt bliv wat ppl tells him abou me.i tink he's cheatin on me au cn i get him redhanded?pls advice me b4 i loose him!
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by amygreat24(f): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2012
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by 190theclown: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2012
u wanna get him redhanded and yet u dont wanna loose him

Wat kind of women do NIGERIA PRODUCE THESE DAYS

3 Likes

Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
Hire me. I am a private detective.
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by amyg(f): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
Wen u dig,u sure ll find dirt.u already knw he dosnt love u.u want a reason 2 leave?
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lwkmd! The kind of story i hear in this place can be so out-of-the-world
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Amya(f): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2012
He doesn't love you, neither is he serious with you. Just cut him loose.
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by eunisam: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
You don't think he loves you but you beleive he loves u becouse.....................
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by 190theclown: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2012
Amya: He doesn't love you, neither is he serious with you. Just cut him loose.
amyg: Wen u dig,u sure ll find dirt.u already knw he dosnt love u.u want a reason 2 leave?

amya and amyg
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by k2039: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2012
Stupidity is seeing the obvious but choosing to believe the lie

You are love struck.

Wake up and think with your brain,your emotion is over clouding your reasoning.

Walk away from that relationship now or else he will crush you to death.
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by seedord247(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
Op..... I know your problem...i can see that you are typing from nokia 3310 and you want your guy to show you true love by buying you bold 5 and brazilian wig.... God punish devil. shocked
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Mynd44: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2012
There is something I don't get, forget the money or wnyother thing. You have been dating for 4 years and you still don't believe he loved you and you are still with him? Do you need to be slapped?
If after 4 years, you are not sure of his feelings, you better walk
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by amyg(f): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
@190, kiss190,papa190,190-the clown.I know wot u r thinkn
(Amya is nt amyg)
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by pendo89(f): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2012
toria12: Am currently datin a guy(goin 2 4yrs nw)bt i dnt tink he lvs me.he only kals wen he nids me,eva since we met he's neva spent a dime on me!none of his family knws me d only tin dat makes me bliv he lvs me is he doesnt bliv wat ppl tells him abou me.i tink he's cheatin on me au cn i get him redhanded?pls advice me b4 i loose him!

Apprx. 4 years of dating? what have you guys been doing that is devoid of love?
Anytime I come across someone soo concerned about other's opinion regarding them,I raise eyebrows. Know why?
Because if you are doing right,have your self esteem up high and believe in what you are doing,then nothing else people say (gossip), matters.You don't even need to worry whether he believes the gossip or not, cz that's too shallow. You don't need to go searching for evil either cz ul sure find it.
Work on your self image and language, because it seems as if you get your sense of approval from him.He will draw near if you have self confidence.
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by ammyluv2002(f): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
190-the-clown:

u funny o! She's still young now so won't really understand...don't blame for not wanting to loose him and @ the same time looking for means to get him redhanded.
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Beync(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
190-the-clown:

ur likes

op cut off,u can see ur self he doen't give a damn abt u
it's not a must to be in relationship u know
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by 190theclown: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
amyg: @190, kiss190,papa190,190-the clown.I know wot u r thinkn
(Amya is nt amyg)
really so of all names in this world you choose same username wif someone else, interesting - make u dey show yourself there
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by 190theclown: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2012
ammyluv2002: u funny o! She's still young now so won't really understand...don't blame for not wanting to loose him and @ the same time looking for means to get him redhanded.
really - hmmmm interesting
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by 190theclown: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2012
Beync: ur likes

op cut off,u can see ur self he doen't give a damn abt u
it's not a must to be in relationship u know
hmmm

So u know my kind of girls-hope u know ure one of em too
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Agybabe(f): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
@poster 4years is not a joke. Not easy to let go but just do it. He not talking when he hears rumours is not a guarantee that he loves you, he may just not talk because he is sure that you guys won't last. Take a bow and leave! If he loves you, he will be back but if he doesn't come back, life goes on. No time to waste time. About catching him redhanded; I know you want enough reason why you should let him go but the conviction you have can be worked upon. You may not catch him till you grow grey hairs. Just make your points clear to him and leave.
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
190 is loosing it
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Syncan(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2012
toria12: Am currently datin a guy(goin 2 4yrs nw)bt i dnt tink he lvs me.he only kals wen he nids me,eva since we met he's neva spent a dime on me!none of his family knws me d only tin dat makes me bliv he lvs me is he doesnt bliv wat ppl tells him abou me.i tink he's cheatin on me au cn i get him redhanded?pls advice me b4 i loose him!

seems what people say about you isn't that cool
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by amyg(f): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2012
190-the-clown:
really so of all names in this world you choose same username wif someone else, interesting - make u dey show yourself there
Check d year of registration,who's older on dis forum?u used 2 b smarter dan dis nah.
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
amyg:
Check d year of registration,who's older on dis forum?u used 2 b smarter dan dis nah.
Chai
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Beync(f): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2012
190-the-clown:
hmmm

So u know my kind of girls-hope u know ure one of em too
we are jus nigerian, but diff types
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by 190theclown: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2012
benyc ure all just the-same
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by 190theclown: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
amyg:
I don't av tyme 2check - and don't be rude smiley
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Dreystar(f): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2012
@op: 4years seriously? shocked
You're kidding shocked
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Mynd44: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2012
Dreystar: @op: 4years seriously? shocked
You're kidding shocked
Apparently, they are not kidding you
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by KINGwax(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mumu OP.
1. He calls whenever he wanna fucck
2. He doesn't biliv anythin people say abt you.
You be MuMU, shey point two never show you say reason for that is embeded that hr because he's only interested in the benefit of point one? It's simple now, point two is useless when i'm only interested in point one. Who cares what people say abt u, let's fucck and when i'm done, you'll be duly discarded!
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by amyg(f): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
190-the-clown:
I don't av tyme 2check - and don't be rude smiley
Which of my lines depict rudeness?I guess dt means I should shut uplipsrsealed
Re: Guys A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
the man obviously doesnt give a damn about this lady, and thats the only reason he doesnt care about the bad stuff that others say about the OP.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday / She Refuses To Get Rid Of The Advancing Unwanted Pregnancy! / Question Time Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.