Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Question Time Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Time Part 2 (1076 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2) / Question Time!pls Be Sincere / Question Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hello guys!!!As a graduate who has finished service and now working,can you be in a serious relationship with a lady who is still seeking seriously for admission(this will be the second time she is failing jamb so has to wait for next year to try her luck in another jamb)(cos u mit v to wait for her to enter school,finish or u will marry her like that n start facin that emotional torture of how many guys r toastin her now or if she is flirting..esp.if u r a very jealous type?and Ladies,if u r in this lady's shoes,can u accept the relationship or u will think he is just fooling you around and won't end up marrying you??. Thanks
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
I won't advice that kinda relationship
Re: Question Time Part 2 by abolade62: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
missyhorlah: I won't advice that kinda relationship
Why?
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sweetest lady: Hello guys!!!As a graduate who has finished service and now working,can you be in a serious relationship with a lady who is still seeking seriously for admission(this will be the second time she is failing jamb so has to wait for next year to try her luck in another jamb)(cos u mit v to wait for her to enter school,finish or u will marry her like that n start facin that emotional torture of how many guys r toastin her now or if she is flirting..esp.if u r a very jealous type?and Ladies,if u r in this lady's shoes,can u accept the relationship or u will think he is just fooling you around and won't end up marrying you??. Thanks
do you love her?
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
abolade62:
Why?
cuz the girl hasn't tasted the world yet!what is giving dt guy the assurance that the girl wll date him

1 Like

Re: Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
missyhorlah: cuz the girl hasn't tasted the world yet!what is giving dt guy the assurance that the girl wll date him
what if they r already dating?? The question is what is the probability their relationship will last cos wen she enters school,the whole story will change wen she meets finer guys to spoil her with cash
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sweetest lady: what if they r already dating?? The question is what is the probability their relationship will last cos wen she enters school,the whole story will change wen she meets finer guys to spoil her with cash
that is what m saying#she hasn't tasted the world
Re: Question Time Part 2 by abolade62: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
missyhorlah: cuz the girl hasn't tasted the world yet!what is giving dt guy the assurance that the girl wll date him
What gives you the assurance that they both cant be faithful to each other?
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
abolade62:
dunno! As a matter of fact I just said my view
Re: Question Time Part 2 by abolade62: 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
missyhorlah: dunno! As a matter of fact I just said my view
You are partially right but dont be too certain it will fail.

Btw nice profile pics*winks*.
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
abolade62:
You are partially right but dont be too certain it will fail.

Btw nice profile pics*winks*.
thanks
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
abolade62:
it happens but remember that u guys suspect a lot.suspect she might b dating or movin around with some guy..and again,it will turn out to be a distance relationship if the gal passes jamb and gets admission in a school dat is very faraway from where the guy is..n u know dat distance relationship isn't easy at all.it brings problem.a tym will come wen he will try to call her line but switched off,d guy will start suspecting her n vice versa.she won't really v tym for him again cos of lectures n all.it isn't easy.n how often can he keep visiting her if her school will b very faraway(e.g Ebonyi to Abuja)
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
missyhorlah: thanks
beautiful lady u are
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sweetest lady: beautiful lady u are
I hope u r not trying to flatter me!thanks tho
Re: Question Time Part 2 by abolade62: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sweetest lady: it happens but remember that u guys suspect a lot.suspect she might b dating or movin around with some guy..and again,it will turn out to be a distance relationship if the gal passes jamb and gets admission in a school dat is very faraway from where the guy is..n u know dat distance relationship isn't easy at all.it brings problem.a tym will come wen he will try to call her line but switched off,d guy will start suspecting her n vice versa.she won't really v tym for him again cos of lectures n all.it isn't easy.n how often can he keep visiting her if her school will b very faraway(e.g Ebonyi to Abuja)
It all comes down to TRUST. It will work if they trust each other.
Re: Question Time Part 2 by abolade62: 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2014
missyhorlah: I hope u r not trying to flatter me!thanks tho
I'm bolade, whats urs?
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
abolade62:
It all comes down to TRUST. It will work if they trust each other.
yeeeah but trust can be broken
Re: Question Time Part 2 by abolade62: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sweetest lady: yeeeah but trust can be broken
Are u the girl in question?
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
abolade62:
God forbid! I am a proud graduate who has served her country in Delta state(hmm!missed those allowee days)...it can't be me o..
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
abolade62:
if I wr d one,I won't v emphasised..
Re: Question Time Part 2 by abolade62: 5:32am On Jul 04, 2014
Sweetest lady: God forbid! I am a proud graduate who has served her country in Delta state(hmm!missed those allowee days)...it can't be me o..
What year did u serve your country?
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2014
abolade62:
What year did u serve your country?
last year
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Agybabe(f): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
And it shall be written "...and the girl married another man she met in school".

1 Like

Re: Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Agybabe: And it shall be written "...and the girl married another man she met in school".
LWKM!and they bore beautiful kids and lived happily ever after' the other guy she met before she gained admission becomes a thing of the past to her leaving him so heartbroken..THE END.

1 Like

Re: Question Time Part 2 by priest2u(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Why not , I prefer a lady like that provided they are of good character and very pretty. She will do distance education or open university , having kids while having education at the same time . They are far better than girls that have gone through our corrupt institution and NYsc , all God knows how many have gone thru that pus*sy and how many kind of corrupt friends they have interacted with during their university days that may have corrupted their ways. I know very descent and good lady whose mind have been severely corrupted in school though still look descent . Finally it all depends on the love I have the girl , a university education does not enhance a woman value in my eyes but her beauty n character does .
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
priest2u: Why not , I prefer a lady like that provided they are of good character and very pretty. She will do distance education or open university , having kids while having education at the same time . They are far better than girls that have gone through our corrupt institution and NYsc , all God knows how many have gone thru that pus*sy and how many kind of corrupt friends they have interacted with during their university days that may have corrupted their ways. I know very descent and good lady whose mind have been severely corrupted in school though still look descent . Finally it all depends on the love I have the girl , a university education does not enhance a woman value in my eyes but her beauty n character does .
well spoken!! But wat if she doesn't want distance learning n she wants to witness University life since she hasn't been there like the guy has experienced??
Re: Question Time Part 2 by DocAdray(f): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hmmm...

OP, I don't even know what to tell you.

Risky business!
Re: Question Time Part 2 by priest2u(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sweetestlady: well spoken!! But wat if she doesn't want distance learning n she wants to witness University life since she hasn't been there like the guy has experienced??
Then she's not ready for marriage and not in love with the guy. A lady that loves a man and ready for marriage will do anything to be with him. What experience can be compared with being with the one you are genuinely in love with She will be the one to suggest it, having a distant marriage is not fun at all and any couple in love with avoid it as much as possible. So your question is not realistic because most women in love will cherish the idea of living with their husband after marriage above anything else.
Re: Question Time Part 2 by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sweetestlady: Hello guys!!!As a graduate who has finished service and now working,can you be in a serious relationship with a lady who is still seeking seriously for admission(this will be the second time she is failing jamb so has to wait for next year to try her luck in another jamb)(cos u mit v to wait for her to enter school,finish or u will marry her like that n start facin that emotional torture of how many guys r toastin her now or if she is flirting..esp.if u r a very jealous type?and Ladies,if u r in this lady's shoes,can u accept the relationship or u will think he is just fooling you around and won't end up marrying you??. Thanks
evils of men. You are screwing her and she's failing jamb. Chai. Carry your d.ick of failure and leave the innocent girl alone
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
evils of men. You are screwing her and she's failing jamb. Chai. Carry your d.ick of failure and leave the innocent girl alone
excuse me!what do you mean by that statement??I stated the fact that she failed jamb that's y she hasn't been able to get into school.(Abi no b jamb u go write before u enter school again??)Besides,how u know say she innocent??..pls mind your language o.u won't have commented
Re: Question Time Part 2 by Sweetestlady: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
priest2u:
Then she's not ready for marriage and not in love with the guy. A lady that loves a man and ready for marriage will do anything to be with him. What experience can be compared with being with the one you are genuinely in love with She will be the one to suggest it, having a distant marriage is not fun at all and any couple in love with avoid it as much as possible. So your question is not realistic because most women in love will cherish the idea of living with their husband after marriage above anything else.
well,not in this 21st century tho'..I once had a room mate who for 4 years stayed in the hostel unless we had a break.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience / Why Is She Like This? / He Dropped Some Knowledge: The Wife Zone Chart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.