Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz (1956 Views)

Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / Elderz Vs Jessica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by bolajibaok(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2008
the most interesting battles are the battles between the flyest spiitin females.
for this reason . the illest FEMALE mcs got to show their worth .
On this note yall are welcome to JESSICA VS SHARNO6 BATTLE OF THE FLYEST SPITTIN HONEYZ

here are the BATTLE RULES honeys

1. 16 Bars (32 Lines only)
2. No irrelevant talks/comments
3. No Yo Momma diss
4. Battle of 2 rounds. in case of  a draw or tie round 3 settles it .
5. Voting begins at the end of the second round. Voterz are to vote in the below format; Round 1 Winner - Round 2 Winner -
6. The final winner would be decided after the first 5 votes.
7. no whining in the case of defeat
8. no reference whatsoever to your opponent lines. no bitching, copying or biting
9. no external interference.
10. fair play

lets blow the nairaland roof ladies. intros will come later
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by worldbest(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2008
@bolaji

Let me ask you this question.You get work or you dey go school,Na Nairaland be your work?
See as you dey design this forum as if them pay you!!!
Because na jobless person dey get time to post every minute.

Well sha you get time.

Let the battle begin!!
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by bolajibaok(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2008
@worldbest
if i tell u i am being paid would u believe me ? here are other facts u may want to get into ur thick head
1. i am richer than all the wealth u will ever accumulate in a lifespan
2. people like u come online once in a while because u r a cybercafe rat.
3. u dont understand how a nigerian descent can afford 24hrs internet because u belief that all nigerians are as poor as you are

mke i leave am there .
anyway keep living in ur shadow. remain poor like a church rat u are . and come to me i have some kobo to give for all ur cybercafe troubles .

any way how r u ? let the battle begin
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by worldbest(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2008
@bolaji

Fool,you didnt answer the question instead you was sayin nonsense.
Pay you?I guess you are joking,only a fool will pay someone like you.

-Richer?Yahoo money?Look you dont know me and you fcukin dont know ma pocket.
-Yea you are always online cus you are probably a damn cafe attendant.
-Look i am also online 24-7 gat dat,so stop boostin with that cus am not so jobless like you, to be online waitin for people to reply your fcukin post
ADVICE:Go webmasters and proggrammers forum and see what responsible people spend time doing,Na like dis you wan become rap star?you dey dull yourself
-How much the 24 hrs be self?No let me start with you ooo.

School Drop out
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by Wordsmith(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2008
ROFLMAO! Jesus, this is hilarious!!
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by mailmalc(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2008
hehehehe wat a freestyle diss. lol
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by bolajibaok(m): 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2008
@worldbest
hahaha wetin be your own with my own now?.  this one wey you dey take style style use freestyle diss me .
if you want to battle me , just say so. no need to hide for corner or dey stand beside wall dey talk.
if they born you well tell your papa to come out boldly and talk straight to me .

wordsmith or mailmalc oya set it up . WORLDBEST VS BOLAJI-BROKE , and lets leave this ladies to do their own thing !
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by eldee(m): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2008
@worldbest
u got me cracking up in the library grin grin

@mailmalc
this one's freestyle without wordplays cheesy cheesy KO
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by bolajibaok(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2008
jessica ,
you asked for it now i set it up . dont tell me you are now scared ! go ahead and post ur verse or i will order sharn to drop a killa verse that will walk you over .
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by worldbest(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2008
@bolaji

Look my guy,i no dey do any freestyle diss ok,i just dey talk.You wan battle?No problem just set
the place i go meet you there.No be you first invite me to battle you?i accept so me nor dey accept
two times.If you ready just set everything up,no waste time period.
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by chiogo(f): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2008
On the real tho, i agree with Worldbest. bolaji, what's with u and pairin people up for battles?? I ain't even battled jessica yet, yo ass went and paired me with 'eldoublo'---i don't even know who that is. Like seriously dude, take this shit easy. I don't live on nairaland and yes, do u go to school?? I know school has started, u sure u're 15?? undecided anywayz, don't be pairin' me up with nobody i never agreed to battle. shit!!!
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by bolajibaok(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2008
eldee you hear dont pair me up with any he-goat again. ok ?lmfao
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by worldbest(m): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2008
well.I guess am not the only one.Bolaji cool down hmm.Nobody is taking your position as the the best Nairaland Rap-spammer
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by FLOWSHOW: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
worldbest you want to battle me ? since bola does not want you. i need an opponent. hope u r not a chicken shocked
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by Wordsmith(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2008
. . . .or the best Nairaland nuisance!! cheesy cheesy

dude is one jobless person. Spamming threads like say tomorrow no dey. . .
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by eldoublo(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
Wordsmith, I wanna go against you
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by worldbest(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2008
@FLOWSHOW

Oya.I accept it.Lets battle.Just set the whole thing up.You know how bolaji does it
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by Wordsmith(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2008
'Afraid i can't. Got exams. Can only comment and judge on battles for now. . .
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by bolajibaok(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2008
@el doublo
wordsmith is afraid of you.
he is using corny man style to lie and use as excuse. grin
thats is bitchy of a so called former champion. a champion is ready anytime T.
el doublo . i feel you jare .how are the battle peeps in hi5?

el doublo dont worry i will set up the thread . hope he doesnt chicken out sha
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by mailmalc(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2008
@bolajibaok,
sup man hw u doing? - well i think chiogo is absolutely correct about u setting up battle threads everynow and then. It's making this sub forum so un-neat nd irrelevant. more also, u are not suppose to pair up peeps when they are currently involved in a battle that hasn't been decided. Before i did the eldoublo VS. sharn06 thing, both of 'em informed me of their readyness and gave me a go ahead. Please kindly move some of the battle threads you created to the Recycle Bin.

@eldoublo
u just have to impress the ill emcees on the land in other to get the attention of wordsmith 'cause he'll be thinkin his battle title is under a big threat grin
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by bolajibaok(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2008
mailmalc:

@eldoublo
u just have to impress the ill emcees on the land in other to get the attention of wordsmith 'cause he'll be thinkin his battle title is under a big threat grin

ETHER. RFLMFAO grin grin
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by jessicalcb(f): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2008
K.ill try Bj
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by Sharn06: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2008
I think I'd just drop sumn,

OK READY B>.>>, >>>,

I'm so stuck up u said, but u should guess what got me there
I'm so ill that everyone of my lines gives u the mid finger in the air//

Like Chi, said, u is but a little sis, no there's no diss for you
I can't afford to spend money on so much tissue, I gast better issues//

This is another doormat to my collection, so i'd barely tread upon it
I've got the 8th note in Music like Freefonix, I'm bred hydraulic//

I'm censorin ma lines, Jess, you don't want Mum catchin u readin em stuffs
And If I overdiss, it'll be an own goal, I'll still bear your brunt//

See, get this, i only spit what my inner mind tellz
and thatz why i alwayz got Barz like a Prison Cell//

oh! Lil Jess been staying on tip-toes to reach me
Warn her, I'm asleep, in my wake, i'm got all PG laws a-breeching//

She's all screeching now, realise I'm not using no punches or nuthin
I'm real cranking now, it's crunchy nuts or bungy jumpin//

Try your best but to floor me? na-ha, ain't no way,:p Jessica
EVeryone advise this girl or I'ma N Dubz* makin jest of her//

*  meaning in context: end up makin jest of her like a hook in one of N Dubz song goes
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by bolajibaok(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2008
WOW THATS SUPERB
SHARN'S FIRST VERSE.
JESSICA I HOPE U WILL COME ILLER THIS TIME WITH UR VERSE. WE WAITING FOR YOU GIRL
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by jessicalcb(f): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2008
You may now like my raps but there tight on audio/
im bout to get a record deal soon dont you know/
I may be young, to reach i may need my toes/
age is nothing but a number its just how you flow/
i am noticed ive been so far on like 7 shows/
Honestly i dont think im gonna win/
Ill bet youll walk out here with the fame and fortune/
Bj i guess i wont verse him/
Knowing that the peorson im versing now is already drivin/
but if i beat her its a big accomplishment/
I dont know her so how can i diss?/
I usually dis up and person/
This is new to me a new experience/
Im not really used to this/
Sharon 06 i wish you the best/
I dont think i can handel it/
Your putting to much pressure on this kid/
To rap out someone here is my wish/

I still want yal 2 vote lol i just cant diss sum1 i dnt know hey bj try 2 post a thing of two about the person cause its impossible to diss if i dont know them undecided
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by bolajibaok(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2008
you want me to introduce sharn to you ? check her profile. i will tell u more about her rap style and intros later

jess meet me online now. am now online .yim
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by Sharn06: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2008
done
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by chiogo(f): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2008
Sharon took it for the 1st round.

@jess, u're good but u be makin' one mistake. It's a battle, u're s'pposed to come at ur opponent like diss them, u know. I ain't even good but i sure as hell will cuss my opponent out. It's all about makin' ur opponent feel worthless. It ain't real, u just make 'em up. That's why u was confused about stuff i said bout u in our battle. hope u consider these.
Re: Jessica Vs Sharn06 Battle Of The Flyest Spittin Honeyz by nextbeatz(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2008
::grin Hi All grin::
:: angry Tired of Bolabitch paring Ya up angry::
::Well then,Ya'll are Invited to the Murda Of Bolabitch::
:: winkFORUM:Bolabitch vs Nextbeatz wink::
:: grin Plz bring Black Suit grin::

(1) (Reply)

*********WARCRAFT: Kick In The Door (DBR V H.J) ********** / Ill Mind Of Enkrypt[cypher] / Rate My Bars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.