Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) (109210 Views)

Real Madrid's Champions League Exit Is A Blessing To Us (R.Madrid Fans Only) / R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Strictly Ac Milan Fans Only ( Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita = You Sit All My Life ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2012
I dont.know why mou is mot.wanting to bench Benzema
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2012
Benzema is now turning into the hunting cat he once was
half time
nice play from CR
the first.man in over 80 years to score 43 goals in a league season amongst the top 5 leagues in the world.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2012
nice end to end match.
fime goal from CR.
but I now see the reason why Sevilla are where they are in the league. countless missed chances from their strikers.
but this ref is an i.diot
he gave ozil a yellow for handball and turned his blind eye to that of sevilla.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2012
lets hope mou can get our defence line tighter in the second half.
they are kust picking passes between ramos and pepe.
marcelo should watch it as he goes forward navas is having a field time on the right side.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2012
that defemder dey madt.

goal number 19 for benzema
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
goalazo
benzema goal number 20.
but wait a minute must granero always earn a yellow when he plays.
we don break goal records like ........
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
this referee no wan give us penalty.
na wa o
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
first team to have its top three strikers netting over 20 goals in a season.

hala madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
now Rayo please do the city of madrid proud.
help deal a decisive blow to Barcelona.
and make four in a row.
hala madrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2012
eyoniggar:

Hahahahahahaa, if you guys should lose against sevilla, I am sorry but the title race is still open, its not over until it is. grin
hahahahahahaa, now we didnt lose against sevilla, I am sorry the title race is closed, its now over as it is over.

Campeones
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by eyoniggar(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
^^^ Sharap dia! Not until you win the last nxt game. Remember 3 games to go. grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by purplekayc(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2012
I can smell the cup already who is the next opponent for madrid?
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
Athletic Bilbao

San mames.

wednesday.

we win
we win laliga
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2012
Yesterday reminds one that its not.over until its over.

the noisy neighbors are now in the driving sit.

worst case scenerio we should sha draw the remaining three matches.

lolz.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chelseabmw(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2012
Pls someone should open a new thread for us so that I can lock this thread.

Cheers
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by chelseabmw(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2012
Oya who is creating the thread nau? I go vex ooo... My hands r still shaking from defeat in UCL

Hala Madrid
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2012
i have created the new thread.
was.only waiting.for the Atletic Bilbao game to be played before pitching tent there fully.

I want the new threar to have comments with us beong champions on the first.page.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 4:49pm On May 01, 2012
Breaking news should read: "Alas! The Galactico's thread hits 100 to a halt." grin grin... Congratulations y'all. Its been a long way coming. Unto the next thread.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2012
@chelsea

congratulations on chelsea getting.to.the finals.of.the ucl

I hope the heroics continue and they win the cup eventually beating bayern.

@mc
na una sabi
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 10:29pm On May 02, 2012
Well, Madrid have finally won the title, with one of the worst Bilbao performances I've seen this season.
Congrats to you lot. A worthy performance. Overall, Madrid have performed better than Barca this season, especially on the road.

We continue the soap opera next season.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2012
Finally, finally. Congratulations.

Tito to put you back in your place next season.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by honeric01(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2012
Welldone Madrid, until next season, enjoy your trophy.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2012
hello Mr. ChelseaBMW

Real Madrid are the champions of laliga.

the special ones reign in spain has begun.

O ye fellow madridlenos, join me im the new thread:
The Galacticos ( reign of the special one).

we are and will always be the greatest team ever to come from Spain.

Hala Madrid.
Hala Mourinho.
Hala Perez.

Now we are Campeons of laliga you may close the thread.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Mcleo007(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2012
Congratulations Moudrid.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 02, 2012
Real Madrid just obtained the La Liga title on a one-year lease.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by medjai(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2012
10 years,

Champions League Trophy Cabinet:

[img]http://avoidingthedrop.files./2011/02/empty_trophy_case.jpg[/img]
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 8:26am On May 03, 2012
Abeg, they should keep that cup away from Ramos o.
We want it back in mint condition grin
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by FBS: 9:02am On May 03, 2012
Congratulations! Well deserved! cool
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:19am On May 03, 2012
@ FBS
ChelseaBMW

sorry about yesternights score.
but hopefully the heroics showed against barcelona is carried into the match in munich.

Up Chelsea.

Chelsea,
Guy no shake again nah.
come and lock this thread some people wey their trophy cabinet full with this years UCL and liga trophy no go let man rest with pictures of their face-me-i-face-you room wardrobe.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2012
AjanleKoko: Abeg, they should keep that cup away from Ramos o.
We want it back in mint condition grin

we'ld rather give it to Espanyol.
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by usbcable(m): 10:20am On May 03, 2012
Mcleo007: Congratulations Moudrid.
Sorry pepsilona
Re: The Galacticos (Real Madrid Fans Only) by AjanleKoko: 11:01am On May 03, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.